IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Protection from enemies / Oppressors  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Protection from enemies / Oppressors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soosoo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Protection from enemies / Oppressors
    Posted: 21 September 2006 at 8:21pm

Dua'a 135

Recite 100 times daily :

There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah.

LAA H'AWLA WA LAA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAAH

Dua'a 137

Keep surah al Bara-at on the body to remain safe from the plots of enemies.

To ward off the evil designs of enemies recite surah al fil in the first rakat of Fajr salat (after recitation of al Fatihah) daily till the danger disappears.

Dua'a 138

To destroy your enemy recite the following du-a-a 500 times for 3 days.

O He who disgraces all obstinate tyrants by the exercise of His supreme power and absolute authority.

YY MUD'ILLA KULLI JABBAARIN A'NEEDIN BIQAHRIN A'Z'EEMIN WA SULT'AANIHEE

Dua'a 139

Imam Ali said - If a person, subjected to oppression, pray a two rakat salat and after salam, recites verse 10 of Al Qamar 100 times, inshallah, Allah will deliver him from the Oppressor

O Lord, verily, I am overcome, so help me.

RABBI INNEE MAGHLOOBUN FANTAS'IR

Dua'a 140

Imam Musa bin Jafar Al Kazim said :
If a person, subjected to oppression, recites (the following) du-a'a inshallah Allah will destroy the oppressor"

O He who equips me to cope with the hardships which have afflicted me, O He who helps me to take off the load of the sorrows which have burdened me, keeps an eye (which never sleeps) on me, make me competent to deal with (misfortunes) with the (help of) a strong reinforcement (from You) which cannot be knocked down. O He who owns the strongest strength, O He who owns the most majestic majesty, O He who owns the highest honour compared to which all that which has been created is low and humble, send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad, make me competent to deal with the oppressor, and punish him for what he did to me.

YAA U'DDATEE I'NDA SHIDDATEE WA YAA GHAWTHEE I'NDA KURBATEE UH'RISNEE BI-AY'NIKALLATEE LAA TANAAMU WAKFINEE BIRUKNIKALLAD'EE LAA YURAAMU YAA D'AL QUWWATIL QAWIYYATI WA YAA D'AL JALAALISH SHADEEDI WA YAA D'AL I'ZZATILLATEE KULLU KHALQIKA LAHAA D'ALEELUN S'ALLI A'LAA MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUH'AMMAD WAKFINEE Z'AALIMEE WANTAQIM LEE MINHU

Dua'a 141

Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as Sadiq said :
If a person, subjected to oppression, prays a 2 rakat salat, and after salam goes into sajdah and say in one breath

O Sustainer, O Sustainer.

YAA RABBAAHU YAA RABBAAHU

And then recite verses 50 to 54 of Najm, inshallah, the persecution shall come to an end.

That He it is who destroyed the Ad of old,

And Thamud! He did not spare (them),

(like) the people of Nuh before them, who were, verily, the most unjust and the most transgressive;

And He overthrew the subverted cities,

So that they were covered by what they were covered over.

WA INNAHOOO AHLAKA A'ADA NIL OOLAA

WA THAMOODS FAMAAA ABQAA

WA QAWMA NOOH'IM MIN QABLU INNAHUM

KAANOOHUM AZ'LAMA WA AT'GHAA

WAL MOOTAFIKATA AHWAA

FAGHASHSHAAHAA MAA GHASHSHAA

Dua'a 142

The following du-a'a is so effective to defeat the designs of the enemies that Imam Husayn bin Ali Zayn al Abidin, according to Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as Sadiq, used to recite this regularly.

In the name of Allah, with Allah, from Allah, unto Allah, and in the way of Allah: O Allah, I surrender myself to You, I direct myself towards You, I entrust my affairs to You, so keep me safe, with the preservation of belief, from in front of me, from behind me, from my right side, from my left side, from above me, from below me, and repel (evil) from me with Your strength and power, because, verily, there isno strength and no power save with Allah, the high, the great.

BISMILLAAHI WA BILLAAHI WA MINALLAAHI WA ILALLAAHI WA FEE SABEELILLAAHI ALLAHUMMA LAKA ASLAMTU NAFSEE WA ILAYKA WAJJAHTU WAJHEE WA ILAYKA FAWWAZ'TU AMREE WAH'FIZ'NEE BIH'IFZ'IL BEEMAANI MIN BAYNI YADAYYA WA MIN KHALFEE WA A'N YAMEENEE WA A'N SHIMAALEE WA MIN FAWQEE WA MIN TAH'TEE WAD-FA A'NNEE BIH'AWLIKA WA QUWWATIKA FA-INNAHOO LAA H'AWLA WA LAA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAAHIL A'LIYYIL A'ZEEM

Dua'a 143

Recite the following du-a'a of Sahifah Alawiyyah, by Imam Ali ibn abi Talib to render the plots and intrigues of your enemy ineffective.

O Allah, I take refuge with You for the reason that: Would I be persecuted inspite of Your absolute sovereignty? O Allah, I take refuge with You for the reason that: Would I go astray inspite of Your guidance? O Allah, I take refuge with You for the reason that: Would I be ruined inspite of Your security? O Allah, I take refuge with You fro the reason that: Would I be overpowered, inspite of the fact that occurrence of every affair is on account of You and (it turns back) in the direction of You.

ALLAAHUMMA INNEE A-O'OD'U BIKA MIN AN UZ'LAMA FEE SULTAANIKA ALLAAHUMMA INNEE A-O'OD'U BIKA AN AZ'ILLA HUDAAKA ALLAAHUMMA INNEE A-O'O'D'U BIKA AN AFTAQIRA FEE GHINAAKA ALLAAHUMMA INNEE A-O'OD'U BIKA AN UZ'AYYA-A FEE SALAAMATIKA ALLAAHUMMA INNEE A-O'OD'U BIKA AN UGHLABA WAL AMRU LAKA WA ILAYKA

Dua'a 144

Recite the following du-a'a of Sahifah Alawiyyah, by Imam Ali ibn abi Talib to have an upper hand over your enemy.

There is no power nor strength save with Allah. We worship You and we seek help from You, O Allah, O beneficent, O merciful, O single, O the eternally besought independent, O the God of Muhammad, in Your direction steps advance, hearts long to go, eyes gaze, necks stretch (to reach the goal), desires desire (fulfillment) and palms (hands) are lifted. O Allah, take a fair decision between us and our people, because You are the best of all those who decide.

Then (say 3 times) There is no god save Allah. Allah is great.

WA LAA H'AWLA WA LAA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAAHIL A'LIYYIL A'Z'EEM ALLAAHUMMA IYYAKA NA'BUDU WA IYYAKA NASTA-EEN YAA ALLAAH YAA RAH'MAAN YAA RAH'EEM YAA AH'ADU YAA S'AMADU YAA ILAAHA MUH'AMMADIN ILAYKA NUQILATIL AQDAAMU WA AFAAZATIL QULOOBU WA TASHAKHKHAS'A TIL ABS'AARU WA MUDDATIL A'NAAQU WA T'ULIBATIL H'AWAA-IJU WA RUFI-ATIL AYDEE ALLAAHUMMAF-TAH BAYNANAA WA BAYNA QAWMINAA BIL H'AQQI WA ANTA KHAYRUL FAATIH'EEN

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAHU WALLAAHU AKBAR.

Dua'a 145

In presence of your enemy recite the following du-a-a twice to neutralize his hostility.

I make cool your anger O (mention enemy�s name) with (the help of) �there is no god save Allah.�

AT'FAYTU GHAZ'ABAKA YAA (mention enemy's name) BILLA ILLAHA ILLALLAAH

Dua'a 146

It is written in Mahajal Dawat that at the time of going to see Mansur Dawanaqi, Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as Sadiq recited al Qadr YAA ALLAH (7 times) and the following du'a'a.

Verily, I entreat you in the name of Muhammad and his children (send blessings on them) and overpower him (my enemy) for my sake.

INNEE ASTASHFI-U ILAYKA BI MUH'AMMADIN WA AALIHEE S'ALLALLAAHU A'LAYHIM WA' AN TAGHLIBAHOO LEE

Dua'a 147

If you have wrongly treated any human bring and had no opportunity to make amends and obtained forgiveness from the aggrieved person then there is only one course left for you - seek forgiveness from Allah who has authority to forgive you on behalf of the person whom you have annoyed, persecuted or harassed. Any claim that person has on you can be reimbursed by Allah if he accepts your prayer.

Recite al Ikhlas 12 times and then the following du-a'a.

O my Allah, verily I beseech You in the name of Your name, well guarded and not known, pure, purifying, blessed: and again and again I beseech You in the name of Your great name and Your eternal sovereignty, O bestower of gifts, O liberator of captives, O He who saves the necks (of sinners if pardoned) from the (punishment) of fire, I beseech You to send blessings on Muhammadn and on the children of Muhammad, let me depart from this world free from (obligations to my fellow beings) and enter paradise in peace and security, (it is possible only if) You keep my neck safe from the fire. Let the beginning of my prayer earn success, the middle salvation, and the end goodness. Verily You are He who knows the unseen.

ALLAAHUMMA INNEE AS-ALUKA BISMAKIL MAKHZOONIL MAKNOONIT T'AAHIRIL MUT'AHHARIL MUBAARAKI WA AS-ALUKA BISMIKAL A'ZEEMI WA SULTAANIKAL QADEEMI YA WAAHIBAL A'T'AAYAA WA YAA MUT'LIQAL USAARAA WA YAA FUKKAAKAR RIQAABI MINAN NAARI AS-ALUKA AN TUS'ALLIYA A'LAA MUH'AMMADIN WA AALI MUH'AMMAD WA AN TUKHRIJANEE MINAD DUNYAA SAALIMAN WA TUDKHILANIL JANNATA AAMINAN WA AN TUT'LIQA RAQABATEE MINAN NAARI WA AN TAJ-A'LA DU - A'A - I AWWALAHOO FALAAH'AN WA AWSAAT'AHOO NAJJAAH'AN WA AAKHIRAHOO S'ALAAH'AN INNAKA ANTA A'LLAAMUL GHUYOOB

Dua'a 148

To keep safe yourself and your property, recite al Qadr daily as may times as you can with salawat in the beginning and at the end.

Dua'a 149

Shaykh Kulayni, inKafi says that the Holy Prophet advised his followers to recite verses 1,2,3,4, 255, 256, 257, 284, 285 and 286 of Al Baqarah to seek safety for self and property.

Alif Lam Mim. This is the book; there is no doubt in it, (it is) a guidance to those who safeguard themselves against evil with full awareness of divine laws,

Who believe in the unseen and establish the prayer, and spend (in the way of their Lord) out of what We have given them,

And believe in that which has been revealed to you (O Muhammad), and that which was revealed (to other messengers) before you, and are sure of the hereafter.

ALIF LAAM MEEM D'AALIKAL KITAABY LAA RAYBA FEEH HUDAL LIL MUTTAQEEN. ALLAD'EENA YOOMINOONA BIL GHAYBI WA YUQEEMOONAS' S'ALAATA WA MIMMAA RAZAQNAAHIM YUNFIQOON.

WALLAD'EENA YOOMINOONA BIMAA UNZILA ILAYKA WA MAAA UNZILA MIN QABLIK WA BIL AAKHIRATI HUM YOOQINOON.

SEE DUA'A 39 (Aytul Kursi) ON PAGE 43 FOR VERSES 255, 256, 257.

To Allah belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth; and whether you manifest what is in your minds or conceal it, Allah will call you to account for it, and then He will forgive whom He wills, and punish whom He wills, and Allah has power over all things.

The messenger believes in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, and (so do) that believers. They all believe in Allah, and His angels, and His books, and His messengers; (they say): �We make no difference between any of His messengers�, and they say: �We hear and obey. Our Lord! We long for your forgiveness, and to You is the eventual course.�

Allah does not impose on my soul a duty but to the extend of its ability, for it shall be what it has earned, and against it (shall be) what it has wrought. �O Our Lord! Do not hold us responsible if we forget or make a mistake. O Our Lord! Do not lay on us a burden such as You laid on those before us. And, O Our Lord! Do not impose upon us that which we have not the strength (to bear). Pardon us, and forgive us, and have mercy on us. You are our master, so help us against the unbelieving people.�

LILLAAHI MAA FIS SAMAAWAATI WA MAA FIL ARZ WA IN TUBDOO MAA FEEE ANFUSISKUM AW TUKHFOOHU YUH'AASIBKUM BIHILLAAH FAYAGHFIRU LIMAY YASHAAA-U WA YU-A'D'D'IBU MAY YASHAAA WALLAAHU A'LAA KULLI SHAY IN QADEER.AAMANAR RASOOLU BIMAAA UNZILA ILAYHI MIR RABBIHEE WAL MOOMINOON KULLUN AAMANA BILLAHI WA MALAAA-IKATIHEE WA KUTUBIHEE WA RUSULSIH LAA NUFARRIQU BAYNA AH'DIM MIR RUSULIH WA QAALOO SAMI-NAA WA AT'A NAA GHUFRAANAKA RABBANAA WA ILAYKAL MASEER

LAA YUKALLIFULLAAHU NAFSAN ILLAA WUS A'HAA LAHAA MAA KASABAT WA A'LAYHAA MAK-TASABAT RABBANAA LAA TU-AAKHID'NAAA IN NASEENAAA AW AKHT'AANAA RABBANAA WA LAA TAH'MIL A'LAYNAAA ISRAN KAMAA H'AMALTAHOO A'LALLAD'EENA MIN QABLINAA RABBANAA WA LAA TUH'AMMILNAA MAA LAA T'AAQATA LANAA BIH WA'FU A'NNAA WAGHFIR LANAA WARH'AMNAA ANTA MAWL'AANAA FANS'URNAA A'LAL QAWMIL KAAFIREEN

Dua'a 150

As reported by Ibn Babawayh al Qummi, Imam Ali abi Talib said : whosoever recited al Ikhlas, al Qadr (see selected Soorahas volume one) and Ayat at Kursi (see dua'a 39) 11 times each, before sunrise, inshallah his or her property will remain safe from any type of loss. In addition all efforts of Shaytan to lure him or her to sinning will go waste.

Dua'a 151

Surah al Ma-idah protects property from loss and theft. Keep the written surah in the house or in the safe or in the box wherein cash, valuables and documents are kept.

Dua'a 152

Keep written surah al Ba-rat (Tawbah) on the body to remain safe from thieves. It also protects property from destruction.

"The strong one is not the one who overcomes people with his strengh, but the one who controls himself while in anger."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic