IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Conspiraceis are back  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conspiraceis are back

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Conspiraceis are back
    Posted: 24 April 2005 at 9:55am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Oaky folks, the forum is back in the category "Politics".

It was a miscalculation on my part to remove it in the first place. Sorry to all those who may find the list of forums tiresome.

Please confine all  your junk material on this forum. If any board members are not interested in these theories, pls feel free to stay out of this area.

Unlike brother Adji's courtesy of leaving the link to moved posts in their forum of origin, i am going to remove all posts(conspiracies) with no trace of it elsewhere.

I continue to boycott Rehmat and his conspiracies - to utter chagrin of few.

Peace.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 10:03am

Sister Nausheen,

As salaamu alaikum.  May Allah increase your rewards in direct proportion to your good intentions!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
farawla View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farawla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 11:23am
Dear brothers and Sisters, I have come across free Islamic Ayaat printed on Papyrus. It seems to be a limited offer on ebay. I have ordered one and advise you to do so before the free offer expires. Some are for 99pence but at the bottom of the page their are free ones which includes postage for free!!!

Here is the link, http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZgiftsofw isdom

Brother Farawla
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic