IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I’d like to be a bear  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I’d like to be a bear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2006 at 3:26am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

You know those Dellski computers run on the KGB1917 processor.  The only cure is the patch.  ak47.exe

My Dellski is so riddled with soviet spyware that I have to run homeland security.exe and MI5 (lack of) intelligence.exe

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2006 at 8:23am

Oh, watch out... the bolshevik.sys virus imbeds in the BIOS and causes your firewall to turn into an Iron Curtain that you cannot penetrate to the outside world.  It takes over your sound card and starts playing nationalist songs and all games like Solitaire that promote individuality are erased.

There comes a time when you have to use scorchedearth.exe

It may be your only savior.  Then you can install Linux (Also known as Free Captialist 9.0) and protect yourself from the greatest Soviet virus of all time.  Okna (Windows) XP.

Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:04am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Oh, watch out... the bolshevik.sys virus imbeds in the BIOS and causes your firewall to turn into an Iron Curtain that you cannot penetrate to the outside world.  It takes over your sound card and starts playing nationalist songs and all games like Solitaire that promote individuality are erased.

There comes a time when you have to use scorchedearth.exe

It may be your only savior.  Then you can install Linux (Also known as Free Captialist 9.0) and protect yourself from the greatest Soviet virus of all time.  Okna (Windows) XP.

Oh dear! In that case I think I better upgrade to the new Chinese operating system: Wingdongs XP Semi-Professional, featuring state of the art innovations such as: Mao-croSoft Woks Suite (and Sour), special fried mice and the great (fire) wall of China.

Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 3:59am

Colin, this'll help you translate the manual..............

Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes

That's not right...
Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive?...
Hu Yu Hai Ding?

See me ASAP...
Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man...
Dum Gai

Small Horse...
Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach?...
Wai Yu So Tan?

I bumped into a coffee table...
Ai Bang Mai Ni

I think you need a face lift...
Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here...
Wai So Dim?

I thought you were on a diet...
Wai Yu Mun Ching?

This is a tow away zone...
No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week...
Wai Yu Kum Nao?

Staying out of sight...
Lei Ying Lo

He's cleaning his automobile...
Wa Shing Ka

Your body odor is offensive...
Yu Stin Ki Pu

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2006 at 6:11pm

Wai So Dim - I actually know someone by that name  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic