IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I’d like to be a bear  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I’d like to be a bear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I’d like to be a bear
    Posted: 20 September 2006 at 5:11pm

When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that, too.

When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear,everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat. Yup...I'd like to be a bear.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 7:57pm
Here here.  I'd like to be a bear too.
soosoo88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soosoo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 8:31pm
Wow sounds nice, but alhamdulilah im a human being........but would be pretty interesting to be a bear
"The strong one is not the one who overcomes people with his strengh, but the one who controls himself while in anger."
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 4:35pm
I couldn't bear it
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

I couldn't bear it

nice pun indeed
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2006 at 10:48am
It's been bruin for some time.
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 8:35am

Just more claws for concern.

(for Mishmish and Colin, how I miss them.)

Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 12:16pm
I wouldn't maul it over too much
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic