IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - aisha (r.a)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

aisha (r.a)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 12:15pm

josh, to crush the doubts of those who question whether or not you are Muslim is quite simple. As you say you were born in Mecca, you should have no problem reading this. Simply state what the following text says and it will be clear that, at the very least, you are fluent in Arabic:

��� ���� ����� ����� ������ ������� ���� ������ ��� ������� �� ���� ��� ��������� ��� ������ ����� ������� �������ɡ ����� ��� �� ��� ���������� �� ������ 25 ���� ������ �� ����� ��������.

���� ���� ��������� �� ��� ���� ��� ������� �� ��� �� ������� ����� ���� ���� ���� ������ �� ������� ����������� ����� ������� �� ����� ������� ���� ����� ���� ���� ���� ���� "������ ����� ������".

��� ����� ������� ����� �� ���� ����� ��� 26 �����/ ������ ������ ��� �� ����� ���� ������ �� ����� ���� ������ ������ ����� ��� ������� ���� .

Edited by Yusuf.
Yusuf
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 12:22pm

Josh, I see that you are online and that you have even posted to the thread I led you to, yet you have not told me what the Arabic text above means.

By the way, you may need to right click, select "encoding," then "more," and then click on "Arabic (Windows).

But of course you would know that already, right?

Yusuf
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 12:29pm

Assalamu alaikum,

So, brothers and sisters, I waited patiently for 20 minutes for the "Meccan" Josh to translate the simple text in Arabic for me. He has now signed of the board without providing the translation, although he had more than enough time to do so, and in fact read and posted in another thread.

Thus, it is proven that Josh is a liar.

Yusuf
Yusuf. View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 12:42pm

Assalamu alaikum,

brothers and sisters, Josh has just sent me a private message stating that, although he was born in and is a native of Mecca, he cannot read Arabic. But he knows English fluently.

I trust you will all find this as humorous as I did.

Yusuf
josh87 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 12:52pm

yeh ridiculous, im ashamed as wel. But i do go to school now in england, and shall go to uni (kcl) after my a2 levels. Oh, and i went to an english school in jeddah every day: little chance to learn arabic constantly...i only knew it as a child.

Now, what has any of this rubbish got to do with the validity of my question? Yusuf, answer my question point by point, it still stands, and itz up to you to answer it. If you are right, im happy to embrace islam once again. But i doubt it if you donot answer my question...directly.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Yusuf. Yusuf. wrote:

Assalamu alaikum,

brothers and sisters, Josh has just sent me a private message stating that, although he was born in and is a native of Mecca, he cannot read Arabic. But he knows English fluently.

I trust you will all find this as humorous as I did.

josh87 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:07pm
yes, as humorous as the fact you cannot answer my question.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:12pm

Originally posted by josh87 josh87 wrote:

yes, as humorous as the fact you cannot answer my question.

Josh87,there are many answers waiting you in the messages,we can't put them in your mind;work it out

Josh87,i have been all waiting a friend who can teach me arabic,will u be my teacher?,your help will be appreciated...

Edited by Suleyman
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic