IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Catholic, just registered  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Catholic, just registered

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 1:38pm
being a muslim requires u to be ready to die any moment

Is this Sixth pillar of Islam?

Good luck in spreading your message...
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 2:05pm

akmf...if u havent read ur religion well,dont blame me.

A muslim is required tobe ready for death anytime,thats why we have to pray for frorgiveness since we dont know our death dates...its forever been taught.

If ur still in doubt why not do this:

Go to the home page...there is a part for people to ask online imam questions on ur left...write what u want to know and submit..ul receive ur answer.

No wonder the prophet told us to look for education even if in china,for people like u in canada think the only books found there are everythng u require to know.

Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2006 at 2:16pm
most of other faiths are not ready to do that

You mean other faiths have no concept of death?

Also you could have started topic with something positive, whas with the death and osama theme?

Edited by ak_m_f
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 4:41am

i dont mean other religions have no concept of death..ur totally misunderstandin what i meant...i dont know if ur usually this thick or ur still undergoing ur home tutorial that u most gladly forwarded to me to be one just like u.

I said,MUSLIMS ARE READY TO DIE ANY MOMENT,BEING A MARTYR...THATS WHY WHEN THEY ARE SEEN IN THE US MOST PEOPLE RUN AWAY FROM THEM EXPECTING THEM TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP ANY MOMENT...HAVE U SEEN THAT IN ANY OTHER RELIGION?

akmf...ur surely an amatuer in politics.

Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
Saint_Michael View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint_Michael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 6:41am
Originally posted by UmmAmara UmmAmara wrote:

i dont mean other religions have no concept of death..ur totally misunderstandin what i meant...i dont know if ur usually this thick or ur still undergoing ur home tutorial that u most gladly forwarded to me to be one just like u.

I said,MUSLIMS ARE READY TO DIE ANY MOMENT,BEING A MARTYR...THATS WHY WHEN THEY ARE SEEN IN THE US MOST PEOPLE RUN AWAY FROM THEM EXPECTING THEM TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP ANY MOMENT...HAVE U SEEN THAT IN ANY OTHER RELIGION?

People in America don't run away from Muslim thinking they're going to blow themselves up.  If I were terrified of Muslims it's doubtful I would rent my second floor apartment to a Muslim family.  Our area is easily 50/50 Christian/Muslim with a smattering of Jews thrown in the mix.  And not once has a Muslim in the area blown themselves up.  I'm not afraid of Muslims, I think you have a warped view of America.

Martyrdom is in every religion, a Christian would be called to die as a martyr just the same.  We just have a different view of martyrdom, strapping explosives to yourself and killing civilians is called murder here not martyrdom.  I expect most Muslims feel the same way except the extremists who don't represent Islam and are the minority.

Mona_1022 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mona_1022 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2006 at 6:14pm
I think what she means is not so much the martyrs but any muslim.  As a muslim, you should live your life as if there is no tomorrow, as far as religion is concerned.  Plan for tomorrow, try to be successful in life, but serve God as if you might die tomorrow.  Don't assume that you have your whole life ahead of you to do the right things.  Worship Him and be a good person everyday. 
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2006 at 2:05am
Welcome, as for the rest of you, Two words:

Be have.   You're killing me here - war of the Goyim
I hadn't realised that St Francis was such a funny guy.
I guess you have to develope a sense of humor when your mom names you
Francis.
My mothers name was Francis.
Hey, Lets ride bikes...

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2006 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Saint_Michael Saint_Michael wrote:

Originally posted by UmmAmara UmmAmara wrote:

People in America don't run away from Muslim thinking they're going to blow themselves up.  If I were terrified of Muslims it's doubtful I would rent my second floor apartment to a Muslim family.  Our area is easily 50/50 Christian/Muslim with a smattering of Jews thrown in the mix.  And not once has a Muslim in the area blown themselves up.  I'm not afraid of Muslims, I think you have a warped view of America.

Martyrdom is in every religion, a Christian would be called to die as a martyr just the same.  We just have a different view of martyrdom, strapping explosives to yourself and killing civilians is called murder here not martyrdom.  I expect most Muslims feel the same way except the extremists who don't represent Islam and are the minority.

She has la ong way to go in life to know the world !!

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic