IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - fulfill my haqq or grant me a talaaq  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

fulfill my haqq or grant me a talaaq

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmTaaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2006 at 8:00pm
I think this string should be a sticky.
rookaiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2006 at 5:26am

salaams

NS firstly i want to thank u sincerely for taking time to post this step by step action plan to me. i have rewritten cos i wanted to understand it thoroughly

hubby is coming over tonite cos he said we need to "talk". he keeps saying to me that he wants to fulfil my haqq but i dnt knwo waht stops him

so when he comes over, i will just listen to waht he has to say and i will tell him that i will think about whatever hes proposing

i wont comment as im still on step one, which is cease fire and my 2 weeks ends next week, Insha Allah

i will keep u posted of events as they unfold

NS may Allah SWA reward u for all the advise and guidance that u provide for people on this forum

and also id like to thank u for Dua Equnoot and the english translation next to it on the witr post. U are truly an incredible human being NS

najamsahar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najamsahar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 1:14am

W'salam

Praise is due to Allah.

NS

rookaiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 1:29am

salaams

hubby couldnt come last nite as he had to attend a funeral after taraweeh. he did call to advise that he will come tonite, as he said that we need to talk. he seemed very friendly n non confrontational considering all the evil things ive said to him in the past

i guess he is a kind man cos i think another man given the nasty n evil things ive said would have surely given me 3 talaaqs by now n would have cut all ties with me.

anyways i dont know why im dwelling on the past. i need to learn to stay focused cos my mind often wanders

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najamsahar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 2:26am

InshaAllah we will talk a lot about your husband when we come to phase 2, when we will take up the past.

But its really great that you are doing things to step up in the plan. You will notice a difference inshaAllah.

Dont feel bad or low. Any other woman in your place would also have left if she was treated with disrespect like you are being  treated.

You are saying nasty things because you cannot control your emotions.

The one who can control his/her emotions control their life. If a person cannot control their emotions, they will start being controlled by others.

NS

rookaiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 2:58am

salaams

is it sehri time in Saudi now. cos im at work and the time now is 11h45 am. just curious.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najamsahar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2006 at 4:01am

W'salaam

Sorry I logged off after I posted the message.

When I posted the message, it was around 12 Noon, Kingdom time. Longitudinally, Saudi Arabia and South Africa are  not far apart I guess. we are three hours ahead of GMT.

Sehri ends at 5 AM with the fajr salat.

I am starting a new thread, maybe we can see how everyone else on the forum is spending their Ramadhan.

NS

Edited by najamsahar
rookaiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rookaiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 12:21am

salaams NS

in case u and the others are wondering abt me and y im  so quiet lately, well the answer is that im stuck in phase one. i have started and stopped this phase for a month now. i cant seem to see the 10 day thing through. the most i did at one time was 6 days. and that took a lot out of me

im not giving up however. yesterday i started again and im on day 2 now. insha allah this time i will follow through.

at the same time im busy preparing for my exams and i dont have much time to log on here

once again thanks for the support and words of encouragement .

i hope everyone here is well and that u guys all had a wonderful Eid

salaams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic