IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Truth  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Truth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirka_Dirka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Truth
    Posted: 18 September 2006 at 9:38pm
Christianity was born in the 1st century. Islam was started in the 7th century. It is blasphemy for muslims to call Christians the infidels. Does God want his followers to kill other followers of him despite their ethnicity? Islam has become just as corrupt as Christianity. Why is there not jihad against satanists? Is Lucifer greater than Jesus? The Quran has been misinterpreted. Islam has been taken over by the lord of the flies. ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY HAVE BECOME CORRUPT BECAUSE THEIR TEACHINGS HAVE BEEN INTERPRETED BY MAN...WHO ARE SINNFUL IN NATURE. The infidels are those who believe they are greater than another man. All religion must end. Believe in God. There is no need for religion to believe in God!!
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Dirka_Dirka Dirka_Dirka wrote:

Christianity was born in the 1st century. Islam was started in the 7th century. It is blasphemy for muslims to call Christians the infidels. Does God want his followers to kill other followers of him despite their ethnicity? Islam has become just as corrupt as Christianity. Why is there not jihad against satanists? Is Lucifer greater than Jesus? The Quran has been misinterpreted. Islam has been taken over by the lord of the flies. ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY HAVE BECOME CORRUPT BECAUSE THEIR TEACHINGS HAVE BEEN INTERPRETED BY MAN...WHO ARE SINNFUL IN NATURE. The infidels are those who believe they are greater than another man. All religion must end. Believe in God. There is no need for religion to believe in God!!

Wow we are having surges of these arm chairs crusaders on IC who have never left their mommy's basement in 30 years, why cant they get a job? why?!
Dirka_Dirka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirka_Dirka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 10:17pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Wow we are having surges of these arm chairs crusaders on IC who have never left their mommy's basement in 30 years, why cant they get a job? why?!

You only deny the truth that you hold to know as true. I'm not for Christianity or Islam. How can a man, who is naturally sinfull, read literature and expect to interpret it 100% without any tainting? Both religions have become hypocritical to the point of obsurdity. To deny these facts and think one is better than the other in this day and age is purely idiotical.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 10:24pm
You only deny the truth that you hold to know as true

what verse is it? Propaganda 12:11? KJV?

Edited by ak_m_f
Dirka_Dirka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirka_Dirka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 10:41pm
Are you scared to answer my question? All you do is mock me. Mocking me only proves your ignorance.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 7:24am

Are you scared to answer my question? All you do is mock me. Mocking me only proves your ignorance.

What question ? the only question here is from ak.

just to let you know Christianity wasn't created in the first century, it's kinda from Jesus's birth, the year 0 AD  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 7:26am

ooops, sorry Dirka, I see two questions in your 1st post

I cannot answer it anyway

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 5:19am

Bismallah:

Isnt this the wrong thread for this discussion anyway?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic