IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Attention!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedAttention!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 1:35am
Angel,there was problem in the board with Rehmat and i think under the pressure of his writings accusing everybody as a zionist(including me) Sr.Nausheen tried to re-compose the authority and i think while doing that she passed out of the limits;as you cam imagine and understand...no need to be offended....
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 2:01am

Suleyman, look at the last sentence Nausheen mentioned to me - it is in my hand to keep them suspended for longer so dont push me too hard. nothing to do with the boards but a threat so yes I will take offense, Nausheen had no right to do that Suleyman.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 3:00am

Angel,i am 100% with u;you are right,no doubt...;but please value the words in the conjectures they live in...Rehmat's words made her angry and i know that when she gets angry she looses her perception;for her perception you are the witness in the board you have been living in;you are witness that she could not the write the words to you,no needed and i was waiting it's effects on you,heartbreak...think about that;she got angry and lost the control;if we were in the position she lives inside the responsibilities of the board facing with Rehmat's words it will come to you normal falling in a mistake like this...do you know what happened to the others?...let me tell u...she kicked Blond to the outside of the board,absolutely he injured....she suspended both Fezziwig and Colin,she said shut up to all of the class;may be needed,Allah knows the best...Angel,think about that ;what about you,what happened to you?...you are living and you are in the board,you can sign in freely...Angel,this means that she cares u and loves...sometimes loves does not come with the flowers...please do not offend and mind...there is no perfect person in the world while trusting to them;at the top including me...

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:09am

Auzubillahi minahs shaitan ir Rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

I want to make this last attempt to communicate the reasons for the amendments in the rules.

This will also be my last post on this thread, because if I am unable to communicate myself this time, nothing said, can help - and we will have to live in disagreement on the issue.

I am not here to break hearts, judge ppl for how they treat me, or mix my anger for one to take it out on another. When I explained rationally you persisted in not paying any heed to the need, and when I spoke with exasperation, you see it as a threat. I am not the only one who shld care about you, you should also return the care with care. This is how we function in a society. Mine was not a threat to scare you away, it is to make you reflect you are being impossible, and this is not fair to me, because I am not impossible with you. I have extended a hand of friendship to most of you.

We need these rules, and we need your cooperation to implement these. If no one is ready to co operate, the whole place can crumble down and we will be going home.

Why do we need them?.... I noticed some ppl have not followed them when they were not in a written format.

If the nonmuslims are here, and they have found room for themselves on this forum, they shld be proud of themselves, they know how to respect and earn respect within Muslims. 

If someone feels unwelcome, because Islamic adab is maintained and expected from the members, then that person is insincere from the very start.  If you do not want us to maintain our decorum, it is very sad. If you do not want us to make it clear that we strive to maintain this decorum, it is still very sad.

Secondly, this decorum is foiled on occasions by non-muslims as well as muslims, so the rules are  for both, and not just the non-muslims alone.

We are very different from the west ... what ppl may think is okay, is sometimes not okay here. 

People may think they have cracked a casual joke, but can I ask you if that joke was okay for you to crack in front of your mother? I dont know if I can ask you and make you realise it was out of line here,  because sadly among muslims, the muslim standards have deteriorated. 

We are not a sight of fiqh. We are not qualified scholars or medical doctors here. If there are explicit questions pertaining these matters, your sincerity in seeking the answer will be better served if you take them to an appropriate website. If ppl under 13 are not allowed, still ppl at 13, 14, 15, and 16 are very young.  I dont want their purity to be marred by some information lying here carelessly, and unattended. We are Muslims, and we consider our children as a trust from Allah.

Graphic material can make some people sick. I felt sick reading one of the posts here, and what i thought was there could be many who are not strong, just like myself, or may be they are weaker than me. There are many ppl in our society who are patients of clinical depression, plus there are immature minds of children to whom we are making the information freely available. Should we not be caring for them in our writings and sharing of material? 

I hope I have explained myself rationally, and with no attempt of breaking hearts.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

Edited by Nausheen
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
-ArabianKnight- View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:31am

I dont think this is about anger...ceartinly hope not...  but I'll reply to suleyman...

Hey there Suleyman.. Guess what?... I was angry so I shot my wife... is that ok?... I was ANGRY!... Does that sound alright to you?... I was emotional there for a second.. and gosh darn.... had a gun in my hands.. and she said somthing to make me angry - so I pointed it at her and PUlled the TRigger..  BANG!.. she goes down... blood everywhere...   I was ANGRY SULEYMAN!.. ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!  I'm off the hook right? Because I was AnGry!  grrrrrrrrrr   

I'm not married.. and nor would I ever do this... even if she was trying to shoot me first.. haha..

But suleyman, with my little sarcastic parable there- its sounds like you're excusing actions while being angry.... I dont think nausheen was angry - but if she was.. Its no Excuse..I'm sure she knows that..

If you cant be excused for what you do, while being intoxicated/drunk what makes you think Anger or other emotions have a chance? You must be responsible for your actions... Controll of your faculties when operating heavy machinery..

EMOTIONAL STATE OF MIND IS Not An Excuse!... eh.. but insanity maybe....

THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 10:41am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Sister,

Sister,none of us disagrees with u,i confirm your rational reasons on the issue...there was an only one thing came to us so strange,the style of composing the rules...as you know from the old users time i had been all calling to you for these rules for being established in the board;but now i see that the style of composing these rules came to me a little bit struggle show,a little bir rude...why?;because no needed,when you said something and we denied and not accepted?,tell me when?...i see the heartbreak on the eyes of Angel,because if someone suddenly forces you to do something while you are ready to agree and if you care this person and persons shouts you then you think that the friendship between each other is artificial that she deleted us in one minute;also you disagree with the negative energy comes from the cross...Sister,this issue has no connection with rationality(but relax i am irrational=1+1/2),...this is an another thread proves that the users of this board really cares to each other...no need to adding more things to that thread...i believe that Angel will help us for improving the new situation of the board after she has finished her kit-kat  biscuits...where we left,peace...Wa Salaam...

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 10:49am

Arabianknight,i am trying to improving the ambiance and you are working from the opposite side,thank you very much for your help;appreciated...sometimes we should put the materials into our hearts for the next shiny steps...all i do is this that also Sister Nausheen has trustable reasons about the issue which i have been calling for these rules for more than a year...good to see that Sister Nausheen took this decision,one years ago she was at the opposite side...Alhamdulilah...the problem was telling the style of explaining the rules to the users...

Arabianknight,do you live in Texas?...hey,i love Texas don't think that i am again joking with you...howd'y?  

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:28pm

Quote Angel,i am 100% with u;you are right,no doubt...;but please value the words in the conjectures they live in...Rehmat's words made her angry and i know that when she gets angry she looses her perception;for her perception you are the witness in the board you have been living in;you are witness that she could not the write the words to you,no needed and i was waiting it's effects on you,heartbreak...think about that;she got angry and lost the control;if we were in the position she lives inside the responsibilities of the board facing with Rehmat's words it will come to you normal falling in a mistake like this...do you know what happened to the others?...let me tell u...she kicked Blond to the outside of the board,absolutely he injured....she suspended both Fezziwig and Colin,she said shut up to all of the class;may be needed,Allah knows the best...Angel,think about that ;what about you,what happened to you?...you are living and you are in the board,you can sign in freely...Angel,this means that she cares u and loves...sometimes loves does not come with the flowers...please do not offend and mind...there is no perfect person in the world while trusting to them;at the top including me...

That's no excuse Suleyman, you agree with me 100% but yet you make excuses for Nausheen's mistake/threat against me. 

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic