IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salams and Ramadan Mubarak  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salams and Ramadan Mubarak

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salams and Ramadan Mubarak
    Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:56am

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

I know it is while that I am being inactive and unfortunately this time, I also had difficulty with good internet connections.

Alhamdulillah the problem is now solved and Insha Allah I look forward to be more regularly online after the Blessed month.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala Forgive us and make easy for us all our Ibadah during this Blessed month, the month of Siyam and Qiyam. May the Nur (light) of the Glorious Qur'an fill our hearts and soul as this month is also the month of the Qur'an. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala strengthen our Iman and keep us on HIS Siratul-Mustaqeem. Ameen!

Wa Alaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Alwardah Alwardah wrote:

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala Forgive us and make easy for us all our Ibadah during this Blessed month, the month of Siyam and Qiyam. May the Nur (light) of the Glorious Qur'an fill our hearts and soul as this month is also the month of the Qur'an. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala strengthen our Iman and keep us on HIS Siratul-Mustaqeem. Ameen!

Ameen! 

So nice to hear from you again, Sister!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
hat2010 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hat2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2006 at 5:37am
wa alikoom salaam...

shukran for the Ramadan blessing - alina wa alik...

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2006 at 7:31pm

Bismillah

Amin! And May Allah, Te Oft-Forgiving the Most Merciful forgive us all.

MOCKBA
alibeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alibeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2006 at 9:39pm
Nice
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic