IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need for Hadith  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need for Hadith

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need for Hadith
    Posted: 17 September 2006 at 1:55am
If the Quran is clear to understand as it claims, why do we need hadith?
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 4:33am

B.H.

Here is a link to a thread that has a link to tons of information about ahadith:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3574& ;PN=4

Have patience for it to download, there is lots and lots of info there.  Insha'allah, if you read through this stuff your question (and more) will be answered.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
B.H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 4:59pm

This doesn't answer my question

The Quran says it is a clear instruction.

We are told how to pray, to make hajj, wudu, ect.

As for things that we are commanded to do but given no specific instruction the Quran says that the consensus of the community can decide such.

We don't need hadith.

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 2:32pm

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

Just a simple question bro, do you know how many Prophets alaihis salaam were sent? and, how many Books?

Wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
B.H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by fatima fatima wrote:

Assalamu alaikum

Just a simple question bro, do you know how many Prophets alaihis salaam were sent? and, how many Books?

Wassalam

No, other than what the Quran says.  It is all I need.

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 3:36am

Assalamu alaikum

In that case, im sure you remember sister amah posting some ayaat dealing with this matter in http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5863& ;PN=2&TPN=2

If you truely want to follow Holy Quran, im sure you wont want to ignore all these ayaat and many more which inshaAllah you are going to come across reading the Holy Quran.

Wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
B.H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 7:39am
Originally posted by fatima fatima wrote:

Assalamu alaikum

In that case, im sure you remember sister amah posting some ayaat dealing with this matter in http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5863& ; ;PN=2&TPN=2

If you truely want to follow Holy Quran, im sure you wont want to ignore all these ayaat and many more which inshaAllah you are going to come across reading the Holy Quran.

Wassalam

I do not have time now but will look at your link later.

Have a blessed day!

B.H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 11:38am
You obey Allah and the Prophet by obeying what they say in the Quran.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic