IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pope needs Dope Test  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pope needs Dope Test

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2006 at 3:50pm

Edited by ak_m_f
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2006 at 3:59pm

Edited by Hanan
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2006 at 6:04am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

its uganda to spain

are you sure it's not america to spain?

Ok....i see u also want me to start a thread for u too...why didnt u just say so?Instead of beating about the bush...y dont u just go straight into the bush.Its ur way of gettng attention my dear,but it aint working here.I might be in uganda/botswana/uk....wots the problem?I can take a chopper for all i care,BBC wil provide it for me...watever they do for their correspondants.

U sound racist to me.... may Allah SW help u.Coz according to Him...we(musims) are all equal whether from darfur/somalia...we are all equal.So why ru dwelling on where am coming from alot?Or zit ur way to show us africans that we have no way of taking aeroplanes or knowing where spain is?Allah SW put u in US,He can as wel take u from there.Better to live like a dog and die like a king than to live like a king and die like a dog.We should walk on this earth with less pride,u never know ur hereafter.Allah SW is the All-Knower.U disgust me muslim sister.

Edited by UmmAmara
Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2006 at 6:35am
Go back to your primitive ways & play African drum on some tree or something.........

Edited by ak_m_f
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2006 at 6:39am
Dont worry too much akmf...call me primitive watever...just remember wat u said and infront of ALLAH SW u shall pay for it...i shall never forgive u,we shall meet on the Day of Judgement...and u shall be questionable on ur pride and showoff.U wil pay for it,one way or another...u wil pay for it...and u shall remember caln us africans primitive.I promise u that.
Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2006 at 8:16am

Edited by Hanan
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2006 at 9:04am

Dear Moderators,please lock this thread bcs something is going very bad if you look insight...Subhan'Allah...

Akfm,you are no longer brother of me...so sad..

Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2006 at 9:27am
Suleyman I agree akmf's remarks are way out of line.

Akmf, that was a cheap shot, you don't have to insult this forum
member in this racist way.

UmmAmara seems to have a unique way of using English which I also
had a problem with at first, I'm a bit more tuned in to her flow now.
She has a 'sassy' voice, but she's young, and that's her style. She also
has a distinct African kind of approach to Islam I think none of us
here have been able to appreciate and some Brothers and Sisters are
being nasty about that.

I am ashamed to see such blatant racism and uncalled for attacks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic