IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pope needs Dope Test  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pope needs Dope Test

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2006 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

UmmAmara I think THIS one is for you

You are bad
Try with swahili next>>>>

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 5:39am
Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

If you prefer
to read his words as jokes, then you are bound to have problems
with him

Wel..it looks like we have a lot in common then...

I dont misunderstand english...i understand it very wel...if u call an english public speaker at the age of 7/best english student from 1st grade all thru to my last senior class,representer of ENGLISH debates both provincially,nationally...poem writer and reader,english actress,politics reader,crossword puzzle filler,scrabble enthusiastic player(...SIGH!...the list is endless.) a nincompoop.
A lizard does climb on a cocnut tree backwards....The likes of Chinua Achebe.

Il take things as the other way round...u people dont know how to express urselves.The english u use is quite different from the NORMAL DICTIONARY BASED english.At times u just have to accept ur mistakes rather than turn the tables round.Thomas Edison (Inventer of lightbulb....if the name duznt make any rings in ur crammed/congested/filled brain) said this when he failed:I have found 10,000 ways that wont work!...Maybe u shud borrow a leaf from this saying...it certainly has weight.
Bwoy...is english tasty or wat?

Edited by UmmAmara
Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 6:20am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

UmmAmara I think THIS one is for you

You are bad
Try with swahili next>>>>

Ur assiness is getting on my nerves.Watch out u dont suffer from abusement from me.All i see is that ur brain is transmorgified,no offence bwoy.Ur really killing the threads by being a molassochist,i cant think of anything extrementious with this thread.Oops-a-looza...u dont know whats crackalackin'

Little knowledge is dangerous.

'Very often,say what u feel,a knave is often a fool.'
'What is tolerance?Its the consequence of humanity.We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each others folly - this is the first law of nature.'.......so i shall forgive ur ingorance.
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 6:57am
UmmAmara, you're too funny!

Expert in English eh? My, your modesty is compelling. You wrote:

"The english u use is quite different from the NORMAL DICTIONARY
BASED english."

If we all based our use of English on dictionaries rather than common
speech patterns, grammar and syntax we�d be in a fine pickle, now
wouldn�t we?
(Shall I translate that into Ugandan English? And no, I am not
assuming you�re Black, you could very well be blue and of Asian
decent, but I�d still find you hard to understand.)

So what happened to your spelling? For example, you've written:
Hasent
Conttradicted

your grammar:
Thats

Syntax and structure:
"if people will really live in peace since there will be alot of influence
there." (Pardon?)
"What do u expect the outcome?" (I think that should end with "to be"
...)

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 7:57am
Yes, and Duende is a lady of British origin and she does have an impeccable command of the language! May you and yours stay safe lady duende!
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 2:16pm
Gracias, hermana!
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2006 at 5:42am
Duende...i was talking about dictionary based english...not grammar based english my dear.Thats why they have those little words they make up on the side of the real word in the dic to show its pronunciation.Whether u use the real one or the one that explains how u pronounce it,i dont really care coz verbally its right...thats why if u wrote with wrong spelling but the pronounciation and the flow of ur ebglish is correct,its OK...bcoz u have wel enough expressed urself.

I think that was a lame point to dwell on dont u think 'Lady Duende'?

I mostly like to shorten my words coz obviously no one is marking the posts...wel except if ur ofcoz...just dont let the english-flow be lost in ur answers.U mean to tel me u havent made a slight spelling error ever since u started here?...or shud i start digging ur posts for evidence?Wel...that was a rhetorical question,i really dont have the time for that.

Wanna talk about something else?I could start a thread just strictly for the 2 of us.

Edited by UmmAmara
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2006 at 10:32am

Edited by Hanan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic