IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pope needs Dope Test  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pope needs Dope Test

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pope needs Dope Test
    Posted: 15 October 2006 at 4:11am

Ur all in my prayers....

Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2006 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

As being and senior member i do try to warminmg up the weather whether with asking some interesting questions and also some play on colours...as an senior member i do my responsibility for your peace modes...sometimes i ask to myself with seeing theses kind of replies,what's your problem Suleyman?,you are wasting your time don't you see that do not deserve...it is easy to asking like that what about our responsibilites to Allah...

I forgive your words but next time i may not promise.....

Thanks, I hope there won't be another round in this mode. As a matter of fact I am still appalled, that Allah and expletives being used together in the same post. I thought Americans were tops in using the kind of language but now after this I can be truely proud of my own kids by comparison, honestly.
If  sarcasm is beyond someone's comprehension, one can just stay out of the discussion instead of butting head and then some---
Anyways  thanks for understanding and forgiving me--
salam o alaikum and Ramadhan Mubruk
Is the cutie your daughter?

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2006 at 10:17am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Suleyman hope you are not smoking what bobby boy used to smoke

Akfm,you did some of a big mistake in this thread which there is no way of forgive in my heart...by the please do not be in contact with me...please...

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2006 at 10:13am

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

What I see is Suleyman threw a curve ball in with Bob Marley's /Rasta tangent and clouded the issue/thread. Being a senior member I would expected better.
His philosophizing about Bob Marley here is misplaced that was irresponsible at best and self serving at worst looking at the nature of the thread. The discussion went from  Pope about Muhammad to Marley, then to Ugandan guilt trip. Come on guys, wake up 

Hanan, I think the guilty party here the one who has language comprehension issues which have been pointed out in so many scholarly ways by Duende with charm & wit but to no avail. After all this is an American site and lack of proper traits would be an impediment to optimum communication over the net. There will always be problems no matter who is involved.

I would say Suleyman needs to revisit his post and appologise to you for his muddying up the water/coffee or whatever.
Hanan: Are you in legal field? if not try it
Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

I say, you have a home run here. You did not offend anybody so far as I can see. Your responses are right on the money.

What I see is Suleyman threw a curve ball in with Bob Marley's /Rasta tangent and clouded the issue/thread. Being a senior member I would expected better.
His philosophizing about Bob Marley here is misplaced that was irresponsible at best and self serving at worst looking at the nature of the thread. The discussion went from  Pope about Muhammad to Marley, then to Ugandan guilt trip. Come on guys, wake up 

Hanan, I think the guilty party here the one who has language comprehension issues which have been pointed out in so many scholarly ways by Duende with charm & wit but to no avail. After all this is an American site and lack of proper traits would be an impediment to optimum communication over the net. There will always be problems no matter who is involved.

I would say Suleyman needs to revisit his post and appologise to you for his muddying up the water/coffee or whatever.
Hanan: Are you in legal field? if not try it
Keep up the good work.

As being and senior member i do try to warminmg up the weather whether with asking some interesting questions and also some play on colours...as an senior member i do my responsibility for your peace modes...sometimes i ask to myself with seeing theses kind of replies,what's your problem Suleyman?,you are wasting your time don't you see that do not deserve...it is easy to asking like that what about our responsibilites to Allah...

I forgive your words but next time i may not promise.....

Edited by Suleyman
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 11:26pm
Suleyman hope you are not smoking what bobby boy used to smoke
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by UmmAmara UmmAmara wrote:

Dont worry too much akmf...call me primitive watever...just remember wat u said and infront of ALLAH SW u shall pay for it...i shall never forgive u,we shall meet on the Day of Judgement...and u shall be questionable on ur pride and showoff.U wil pay for it,one way or another...u wil pay for it...and u shall remember caln us africans primitive.I promise u that.

O yea I am loosing sleep over some wierd muslim wannabe lady on Internet.... yea rite ..... dream on.....

Originally posted by UmmAmara UmmAmara wrote:

Wtf is ur problem man?Dont u c this is whisper and me sharing a light moment?...plz...i think u left ur zipper open....there,something to keep u busy for a while.Ur acting too childish moving to all my posts and being a B@#$...plz GROW UP and stop being an ass.

Is this how so called "muslim" supossed to behave?

Dont you Think Allah will address this issue first?

your cover is blown, please come back after 2 months under new ID
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 11:14pm

Edited by Hanan
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2006 at 11:08pm

Edited by Hanan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic