IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fruits of ’nudity culture’  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fruits of �nudity culture�

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fruits of �nudity culture�
    Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:00am
[Moderator Edited]

Vulgor and explicit articles will not be tolerated, regardless of any truth contained in them.Rami.

I ask other forum members to please report these posts as soon as they are seen and they will be dealt with. Discussing sexualy explicit material is unaceptable on an islamic forum.

Edited by rami
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 11:12pm

And your point is?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 3:59am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

And your point is?

You need NOT to be a 'rocket scioentist' to understand my point - but I guess Abe Foxman (ADL) did not tell you that.
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:10am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Rehmat your style of reply is bothering forum members, you will not be getting much more leniancy from me. Tone it down or you posts will be moderated more strictly.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:35am

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Rehmat your style of reply is bothering forum members, you will not be getting much more leniancy from me. Tone it down or you posts will be moderated more strictly.

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Rehmat,i wish you could have seen your mistake before coming to that point...brother Rami,we are behind you unless if he will not change his style...

Edited by Suleyman
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:36am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

And your point is?

You need NOT to be a 'rocket scioentist' to understand my point - but I guess Abe Foxman (ADL) did not tell you that.

I think you missed my point. 

I think the moderators can delete this thread  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic