IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Antichrist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Antichrist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 7:21am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

While theres a very important Surah we shall all bear it on our minds

Surah 112. The Unity, Sincerity, Oneness Of Allah

1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

4. And there is none like unto Him.

Allahu Akbar

very true hannan

and also there s a very important verses

says ( surah ISRA ) verses 42

�� �� ��� ��� ���� ��� ������ ��� ������� ��� �� ����� �����

42. Say: If there had been (other) gods with Him, as they say,- behold, they would certainly have sought out a way to the Lord of the Throne!

and there s also a verses to whom argue about prophet mohamed

and when we say that he married Sayeda ( Aisha )

at this age because it was the normal at this time

SO the disbelievers says : prophet mohamed is a prophet he should nt do what the other people do ( though all prophet who came before prophet mohamed just did what everyone do from their people )

Verses 95to 97  surah ISRA

94. What kept men back from belief when Guidance came to them, was nothing but this: they said, "Has Allah sent a man (like us) to be (His) Messenger."

95. Say, "If there were settled, on earth, angels walking about in peace and quiet, We should certainly have sent them down from the heavens an angel for an apostle."

96. Say: "Enough is Allah for a witness between me and you: for He is well acquainted with His servants, and He sees (all things).

97. It is he whom Allah guides, that is on true Guidance; but he whom He leaves astray - for such wilt thou find no protector besides Him. On the Day of Judgment We shall gather, them together, prone on their faces, blind, dumb, and deaf: their abode will be Hell: every time it shows abatement, We shall increase from them the fierceness of the Fire.

So I m sorry to get off topic

But its irritate me when I read what they write about prophet mohamed

and because they are brainless

they didnt understand that the wisdom of allah to send any prophet is to chose him from the people themselves

so he would live with them eat at them and do everything they do

but to guide them to righteous ...

and SUrah In nisaa ( woman )

says in verses 165

165. Messenger. who gave good news as well as warning, that mankind, after (the coming) of the apostles, should have no plea against Allah. For Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.

we salam alikom

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
jacques4173 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacques4173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2006 at 8:18pm
Christians do not beleive that Jesus is God, and also Jesus was crucified and hung on the cross and died for our sins that we might all be saved. The reason that Christians call Jesus the Son of God is because he was born of a virgin (Mary)conceived by the Holy Spirit. In the Bible this is in Matthew 1:18-24. Also look in Matthew 3:16-17, after Jesus is baptized God said" This is my beloved son and I am fully pleased with him"
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2006 at 8:56am

Edited by Hanan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacques4173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 9:53am
I'm going to have to say no, I don't agree with you on events not happening or Bible being altered. Not Yet anyway. I myself need to do more research, however Jesus is separate from the Holy Spirit. Jesus was a prophet yes! The Holy Spirit of course is in the spirit realm, he is the teacher, the comforter and more. Matthew was here before Jesus. God does call several of his prophets his son's and daughters, however Jesus is the only ONE he called into existence through a virgin woman (Mary). This is why the Bible says he (God) gave his Only Begotten Son. I've noticed on here a lot that people try to reference scriptures from the Bible and they aren't reading scriptures in their entirety and they are unaware of who is speaking at the time. When I see scriptures referenced on here I look in my Bible and then I'm like "what are they talking about" that's not what the Bible says, or that's not who Jesus or God was talking too?? I'm not saying it's impossible that information could not have been altered in the Bible, but right now, I don't believe so. God said I am the Lord and I change Not, nor does his word. Which is supposed to be the same with the Quaran right? Also the Bible does not reference anyone else coming after Jesus. It only references Jesus coming back for his people so I don't understand where the Quaran or Muslim religion came from. I would think it would have been referenced in our Bible??? Enlighten me I guess.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 10:29am

Edited by Hanan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacques4173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 12:29pm
There are multiple versions of the Bible true, however all the words mean the same thing. Alteration has not been made to original meanings. For instance someone may have a youth Bible. Well it is only broken down so a youth can get a full understanding of the scriptures. There is an Amplified Bible, that just goes into more depth of the same meaning. Versions are just broken down, or more in depth meanings of the original text in the Bible. King James, New Living, Amplified,etc all are saying the exact same thing just using a different word for some to comprehend better, or easier. For example one Bible may use the word Satan, another will say the Devi etc. They both mean the same thing. Yes Prayer would be superior.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2006 at 8:43pm

Edited by Hanan
StephenC View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StephenC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2006 at 6:45am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

In Christian religion who are Jesus and the Spirit? If Jesus is the son of Gd then are not ALL people sons and daughters of Gd? Is Jesus a prophet? How did Mathew know all these things? I believe that the Christian bible has been changed and altered and that some of the events did not happen, do you agree with me?

I agree that the Christian Bible has been changed and altered and that some of the events may not have happened, just like the Quran!

The Quran too, was compiled by a committee which picked and chose what would and would not go in it.  It was unauthorized by GOD and even Muhammad!

Does that belittle Islam?  Does that belittle Christianity?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic