IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Antichrist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Antichrist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 11:57am
Hanan - You wrote to Shery: "I also speak english as a second language and when someone [ejdavid] mocks me..."

You foolish foolish woman. I did not mock Shery. I treated he exactly as an equal, and provided her with constructive criticism to improve her ability to present her (obvious) intellectual capacities in stronger way.

You are a dissapointment.

ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 12:00pm
Shery

You asked me to stick to subject, and point taken. Perhaps will start DNA thread. Not read your other posts yet but will. And this: Please pray for Hanan....
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 12:21pm
Shery - George Bush not James Schall puppet. On 9/11, he wake up. He believe what enemy say.

1) Laden: "Religious duty to kill Americans where ever you find them." Now Ladin no longer run Afghanistan.

2) Saydamn: "9/11 a good thing." Saydam no longer run Iraq.

3)???
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 12:38pm

Originally posted by ejdavid ejdavid wrote:

Hanan - You wrote to Shery: "I also speak english as a second language and when someone [ejdavid] mocks me..."

You foolish foolish woman. I did not mock Shery. I treated he exactly as an equal, and provided her with constructive criticism to improve her ability to present her (obvious) intellectual capacities in stronger way.

You are a dissapointment.

Dj please as a civilized man coming from USA treat woman as they should be treated

or what is the difference between you and a barbarian man?

When I said that I dont speak a good english that doesnt weaken from my speech or give impression that I m a weak person

cuz I m very far from being a "weak " if you know me personally you wouldnt never thought to chose the word ( in a strong way )

because Its obvious that I m not a weak person

and lack of knowledge it could be increased by time , so you dont say about some1 who is trying to learn everyday that he cant introduce him/herself in a intelligent way ...

anyhow please please please again we are not here to fight

lets deal with eachother as civilized people

as what you can see that this thread is about the antichrist

and I m accusing james schall to be the antichrist and I even sent him several emails telling him that I know that he is the antichrist

I would like to hear any comments about that , If you dont think he is the antichrist please discuss that ,,,

if you may think that what the revelation said about the antichrist ( that he would have power and politics position and they accused the vatican to be the antichrist in some of the interpertation of the revelation and the woman and they define woman as a church )

If you are familiar with what I m saying please discuss this matter

I would like to hear the opposite christian opinion

if you like to talk about islam lets open a thread , and I will open it myself we will call it islam ,, and lets discuss all what you wish there

but here please please stick with the topic

and respect woman ,, cuz as far as I know that woman have too much rights in USA than the middle east

So show me some of what I hear in here ....

I just hear many things about USA but when it comes to real you always act oppositly

You still welcome and I know you dont mean to himuliate hanan

cuz defenitely she is a very very very good lady and she meant nothing wrong ,,,, so dont be offended please .....

lets discuss issues as a growing up people .

thank you

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 12:50pm

Shery - George Bush not James Schall puppet. On 9/11, he wake up. He believe what enemy say.

1) Laden: "Religious duty to kill Americans where ever you find them." Now Ladin no longer run Afghanistan.

2) Saydamn: "9/11 a good thing." Saydam no longer run Iraq.

3)???

ok lets talk about GWB

he is a puppet and he actually dont understand what does mean to be a president of USA

and he always screw it with muslims when in all his speeches

first he said ( CRUSADES ) and lately he said ( MUSLIMS FASICM )

Either he has no brain to say such a statement or he is not qualified to be a president of united state of america !

he claims a holy war against muslims and when ( president of USA ) says that ( defenitely we will take it as serious matter )

( no matter if he did apologies after that )

Also any president would come he would just be a puppet for the crusaders .. that is why they threaten algore to retreat in front of bush

and killed Junior Kenndy with his wife and children in the airplace accident ( and wonder why there wasnt a international investigation on their death as they did on rafik el harriri assassination ) !

cuz CIA when they wants to make things appear as accident they are too clever to manage that

and when they wanted to appear as a terrorist attack ( as harriri death ) they can also manage that and they can find those ( muslims who will do the job for them )

we have to bear in mind that all muslims cant be categorize as muslims

So when we find that evidence is all tells that muslims the one who did those crimes ,,, we shall know that is the truth some muslims were part of this terrorism

but the one behind it most of the time is ( CIA )

Also note something

Most of the time they try to conveince muslims that the real dangerous and our real enemy is mossad

and all the conspiracy done against muslims came from jewish and mossad

( just remember when jewish were hidding their religion cuz they fear death )

without crusaders support and antichrist army support those jewish wouldnt dare to do all what they are doing to the islamic world

( dont take it personal that I m attacking christianity )

I believe that judaism and christianity religions came from god

But they were corrupted and the most that been corrupted is ( chistianity ) who worship a statue on the cross

we still ( muslims ) believe that parts of the old books are real

that is why I spent time to read them

and I m sure that I have learned a lot ...  I take the reasonable parts that could have relation with koran ...

So you have to understand when I attack the antichrist and the crusaders ,,, i have nothing against the chistians who has no aims to hurts muslims or islam ....

you have your religion and we have ours

and we may live together that way ( if you stop killing us )

till god judge between us ( god willing )

Feel free to reply me back

ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 12:59pm
Shery - You wrote: "Dj please as a civilized man coming from USA treat woman as they should be treated or what is the difference between you and a barbarian man?"

ANSWER: Hanan is a foolish foolish person and THAT is what she deserves, whether man or woman. We Americans ARE barbarians in that respect. She gets no special treatment from me. This is a VERY big difference between us and the East. It is not entirely a good thing, as you point out.

You also wrote: "When I said that I dont speak a good english that doesnt weaken from my speech or give impression that I m a weak person..."

ANSWER: I wrote your English is "Fine". I understand you entirely. Obviously you are not weak. I never treated you as such.

You also wrote: "please please please again we are not here to fight."

ANSWER: Yes we are. US expect people be forceful (fight?) in discussions. Force of Arguement (like you). Not insults (like Hanan).

You also wrote: "lets deal with eachother as civilized people..."

ANSWER: OK. But I don't like it. [Joke]

JAMES SCHALL ANTICHRIST? Who knows. Many candidates....

RE: Revelations. I do not believe it. It refers to Rome (Seven heads) and Nero (the number 666). Not modern times.

You also wrote: "You still welcome and I know you dont mean to himuliate hanan..."

ANSWER: Hanan many time make fun of me. Happy to return compliment. I respect intellect, not emotions.

ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 1:28pm
Shery - OK, Talk about Bush

You wrote: "...he is a puppet and he actually dont understand what does mean to be a president of USA..."

ANSWER: Bush grew up a playboy drunk. Then he got sober and got God. You have problem with US? OK. But you have problem with Bush, not puppet. And have problem with people who elect Bush (like me). That is OK too.

You wrote: "...and he always screw it with muslims when in all his speeches...

ANSWER: This is true. He said crusade because he did not know what meant in East. In US term means hard work. Crusade against cancer etc.

Muslim Fascists: Laden and his ilk ARE Fascists. Means believe in dictatorship, and supression of dissent.

You also wrote: "...he claims a holy war against muslims..."

ANSWER: No he did not. Claims Ladin etc not represent Muslims. Claims Ladin etc use force to dominate other Muslims.

You also wrote: "...any president would come he would just be a puppet for the crusaders ..." You watch too much al Jazeera.

You also wrote: "...and killed Junior Kenndy with his wife and children in the airplace accident..." Oh Good Grief. Now you sound like Hanan.

I know about this. Kennedy inexperience IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) pilot crashed plane after dark. Happens all the time here. Many people in US have plane. Even in little mountain town where I live, half dozen people killed in own airplane. Maybe three accident three years.]

You also wrote: "...and when they wanted to appear as a terrorist attack ( as harriri death ) they can also manage that and they can find those ( muslims who will do the job for them )

ANSWER: I don't know who is Harriri. If he was the Lebanon guy, Lebanese think Syria did it. I will take their word for it.

You also wrote: "...we have to bear in mind that all muslims cant be categorize as muslims..."

ANSWER: That is true. But they say the same about you. No Pope in Islam to settle issue.

You also wrote: "...we shall know [perhaps] that is the truth some muslims were part of this terrorism..."

ANSWER: The only question: Real Muslims or Not?

You also wrote: "...but the one behind it most of the time is ( CIA )".

ANSWER: CIA not as good as you think. We wish.....

REGARDING ZIONIZM: I say: "...let the Zionists and Muslims fight to the death..." As always, the Zionists will win. So I also say. Stop attacking the bastards.
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 1:28pm

Shery - You wrote: "Dj please as a civilized man coming from USA treat woman as they should be treated or what is the difference between you and a barbarian man?"

ANSWER: Hanan is a foolish foolish person and THAT is what she deserves, whether man or woman. We Americans ARE barbarians in that respect. She gets no special treatment from me. This is a VERY big difference between us and the East. It is not entirely a good thing, as you point out.

You also wrote: "When I said that I dont speak a good english that doesnt weaken from my speech or give impression that I m a weak person..."

ANSWER: I wrote your English is "Fine". I understand you entirely. Obviously you are not weak. I never treated you as such.

You also wrote: "please please please again we are not here to fight."

ANSWER: Yes we are. US expect people be forceful (fight?) in discussions. Force of Arguement (like you). Not insults (like Hanan).

You also wrote: "lets deal with eachother as civilized people..."

ANSWER: OK. But I don't like it. [Joke]

JAMES SCHALL ANTICHRIST? Who knows. Many candidates....

RE: Revelations. I do not believe it. It refers to Rome (Seven heads) and Nero (the number 666). Not modern times.

You also wrote: "You still welcome and I know you dont mean to himuliate hanan..."

ANSWER: Hanan many time make fun of me. Happy to return compliment. I respect intellect, not emotions.

Dj have you heard what the POPE of vatican said about islam today ?

Here to all muslims

James Schall is a memeber of the chatholic church in europe

and those are the antichrist ....

vatican for europe and James schall for USA

and they are all at the end together working in a failure try to genocide islam

But let me tells them something as long as they are annoyed froom what i have said in all over the internet

You will never ever ever ever genocide islam inshallah

and ISlam will last ( god willing ) even if you didnt like it ....

God will defend HIS Words and religions even if the anti islam hated that islam raised and arise again .....

and Lets see what god hide for those who are anti islam ....

Inshallah things will change cuz muslims lately start to know that there s no way but god way ....

DJ .... I have to defend hanan cuz she is my sister

and even if she wasnt muslim ,,, i will defend her cuz she is a woman

as me

and woman must defend woman against man ...

cuz man shouldnt attack woman for any reason ....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic