IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - cant live with  husband anymore HELP  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cant live with husband anymore HELP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:14am

Bismillah,

Dear sister-in-Islaaam,  It is the most common thing for many muslims, especially sheikhs, who give advice to a woman in a situation like yours to try to improve the situation because although you have been struggling with this dilema for a long time, they are new to it.  They give you good advice except for the fact that you have tried most of it.  The result is your demise and that of your children's. 

If there were a real community of Muslim brothers to chastise him and get him in shape, there would be hope.  But there is not!  I like Angel's advice for you best, and I have know and understand your difficulties personally.  Yes, there is a small chance that he might change, but if he does in the future that will be good for him and your children and even you.  Here is one Muslim sister's advice who has been in trying circumstances:  Leave!  And keep trusting Allah, SWT, more than any of us!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Umm^Abed View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Umm^Abed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:12am

Assalaamu ^alaykum

Masha'Allahu kan. I was once married to the "talk of the town". I think that you know in your heart what is right to do. From personal experience, if the children grow up in a home where they see this bad behavior, they will generally follow the father, not the mother in personality and behavior. Do not listen to the names that he calls, or the threats. Just do what is right. I have meny friends in Canada. Feel free to email me if you like.

and Allah knows best

Umm^Abed

Azadeh View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azadeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 2:06am

Kim

SBS claims that in this film "The stories of Minna and Fariba mirror the story of Iranian society", it's a big lie.Iranian society is not reflected in Australian media.

They are just two cases drawn to addcition and prostitution by their husbands, nothing to do with Islam.  A revolution has happened in Iran, no one expect monarchists fleding Iran to make true film of it afterwards. Just being Iranian doesn't make the filmaker or the book writers to be able to represent the country authentically, a country they have lived away from for decades. I don't say that everything is ideal in Iran, I say, if there are problems, it's not for Westerns to make it right. Iranians have enough minds to fix things up.

Azadeh

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 3:31am
HI, I think this post needs to be moved to the relevant thread.  :)

Kim...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 3:19pm
File a police report, get a divorce, gain custody of your children.
Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 12:49am
Originally posted by allah akbar allah akbar wrote:

ASSALAM ALAKUM TO GET TO THE POINT I CANT STAND MY HUSBAND ANY MORE HE DOES THE WEIRDEST THINGS POSSIBLE.HE CAME TO CANADA 4 YEARS AGO AND WENT CRAZY HE IS BEST FRIENDS WITH THE DIRTEST POPLE ALIVE THEY DO EVERYTHING ILLEGAL THAT IS OUT THERE.WE HAVE 2 CHILDREN HE DOES NOT RESPECT ME OR THE KIDS.HE GIVES ME NO MONEY. IF I GO OUT WITH MY PARENTS OR SISTER HE SAYS BAD THINGS ABOUT ME.MY PARENTS TOOK CARE OF HIM WHEN HE CAME A HOUSE, WORK ,CAR ,FURNITURE EVERYTHING.HE HATES THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I CANT STAND MY LIFE ANYMORE I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET AWAY FROM HIM.I SHOULD STAY WHERE I AM AND HE SHOULD BE GONE. I TRIED 100 TIMES BUT HE WONT LEAVE. I LEFT ONCE BUT I ONLY CAME BACK WHEN HE PROMISED TO CHANGE.AND I RETURNED CAUSE OF MY 2 YOUNG KIDS.BUT I SEE  NOW THAT ITS BETTER IF HES GONE FOR THEM THEY HEAR THE FIGHTS AND SEE THE DISRESPECT TOWRDS ME AND ALSO ARE STARTING TO HATE HIM.ANOTHER THING HE DOES SO MANY HARAM THINGS MY KIDS ARE LAYS SICK LIKE A CURSE OR SOMETHING.ITS SOOO HARD.

THE PROBLEM IS HOW DO I GET RID OF HIM AND FAST??????????????

im soo confused andangry

As Salaam Alaikum wa rahmatu Allah,

I hope your situation has improved and that all is well and safe for you.  I want to tell you that the BEST thing you can do is to in prayer to Allah (subhana wa ta'ala).  Don't ever forget that sista.

Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 5:12pm
I pray you leave, apply for welfare from the government, get financial aid to go to college. Do not put your children at risk, if your husband is not being good and protecting them you must!!!! Get a lawyer!!!!
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
ameensn View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ameensn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 2:56am

ASSALAM-ALAIKUM

SISTER?Its really very sorry thing which u r going thro.but ALLAH is mercy full ?dont loose ur heart insha-ALLAH ALLAH will solve ur problem soon just stay with him for the sake of ALLAH then insha-ALLAH,ALLAH will guide to the right path.

se sister i know he is very bad if u leave him then he will go still bad.so its a testing time for you.for the sake of ALLAH u stay with him make ur mind that insha-ALLAH one day ALLAH will answer to ur prayers and will bring u happiness.

my request to u is do get up in tahajud and pray and keep telling him about islam and prophet sunnath insha-ALLAH u will get back his love which u deserve.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic