IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CIA Analyst Concludes 9/11 inside job  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CIA Analyst Concludes 9/11 inside job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 10:26am

I have friends who are Commercial/Military airline pilots and they say that from 5 miles out and two miles visability a person could conceivably be trained in two days to fly a jet into a target with no actual flying hours.

Unces, imposs, let's forget about jets even a simple twin rating takes a while to get you straight and level. Yes, but perhaps with some crash course and only on actual jets of the same family.

Seif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Of course exteremist caused 9/11, I am a Muslim and being a Muslim means being honest.  Not being self-delusional or clinging to something that is irrational.  This is what makes our religion special, the pure honesty of it.  I beg you brothers, speak the truth.

Ok, Seif, the ex tre mists also let the Pearl Harbour happen?

Indicators are very strong here. Why won't the U S allow an independent International panel to at least try to find Who Dun'it?

If next time you wish to preach anything of the "Tell the Truth" sort, it would be a good idea to start being honest at least with your own name - on the profile. Good luck!

Asalam Alaykum,

No I will not give out my real birthdate either.lol

Peace and blessings to you all.

Seif

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 9:48pm

Asalam Alaykum,

No I will not give out my real birthdate either.lol

Peace and blessings to you all.

Seif

"Asalam" Alaykum? Lucky for us that on this site, we have learnt not to grant any credibility to nameless and faceless drones - through our considerable experience.

You may or may not know, but invariably, they all like to sugar their posts with

Invariably, all of them end with Peace and blessings to you all.

This garnish is poured ONLY by those who haven't the faintest that this phrase becomes redundant once Aslaam Alaikum has been fired.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 9:52pm

We are a seasoned lot here (all of us are not just Americans) we are more than just familiar with the "lol" type, yet, good luck with your interesting "lol tricks" your seifless attempt at honestize us all with one blow.

Edited by Whisper
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2007 at 4:04am
Originally posted by Seif Seif wrote:

Of course exteremist caused 9/11, I am a Muslim and being a Muslim means being honest.  Not being self-delusional or clinging to something that is irrational.  This is what makes our religion special, the pure honesty of it.  I beg you brothers, speak the truth.

Seif

Assalaamualaikum

Do you have proof as to who caused 9/11 disaster (or should I say massacre)?

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Seif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2007 at 6:26am

I am sorry I thought I was talking with adults.  My bad.

Seif

Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2007 at 10:16am

Quote:
It seems that Moslems have an insatiable need to believe conspiracy theories.

Maybe they�ve all just been up too late, reading the young Winston Churchill who, in his turn, was apparently up past his bed-time, reading Nesta Webster.  Churchill wrote:

�This movement [Bolshevism, not Zionism] among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States)... this worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.(1)"

By the way, �Spartacus-Weishaupt� should be otherwise read as:  Adam Weishaupt and the Bavarian Illuminati!

Then again, and moving right along, there is always Baron Julius Evola, the Italian aristocrat and friend to Mussolini, who wrote, after being given access to the Gestapo�s files on continental freemasonry, that:

�� The [Italian] Risorgimento was only accidentally a national movement; it fell within the trend of revolutionary movements that sprang up in a group of States following the importation of the ideas of the Jacobin revolution.  The revolutions of 1848 and 1849 had the same features and followed the same watchwords in the Italian movements as those that arose in Prague, Hungary, Germany and Hapsburg Vienna.  Here we simply had many columns advancing in the service of a single international front, driven by liberal-democratic and Masonic ideology, a front whose leaders were often hidden from view � To the forces that were acting backstage and at the international level, Italy�s unification and independence were of secondary importance � The true end � was to deal mortal blows to Austria (which represented the imperial idea) and to the Church, to Rome.(2)�

Maybe Pope Leo XIII�s oft-derided and �reactionary� Humanum Genus, an encyclical against freemasonry, wasn�t so far off the mark after all.  One could go on.  Has anyone read Marvin Antelman�s �To Eliminate the Opiate?�  I am trying to get a copy.  It is there, I understand from Israeli conspiracy theorist Barry Chamish, that one might hear a Jewish perspective on the presumably organized attempts to eliminate the opiate -religion- and Judaism in particular.  

Serv

Ref:

1.       http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,849122,00.html

2.       Evola, Julius, Men Among the Ruins, Postwar Reflections of a Radical Traditionalist, Copyright 1972 by Edizioni Mediterranee, Eng transl copyright 2002 by Inner Traditions International, (pp. 185-186) ISBN 0-89281-905-7

Edited by Servetus
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2007 at 3:58am
Originally posted by Seif Seif wrote:

I am sorry I thought I was talking with adults.  My bad.

Seif

Assalamu Alaikum,

This line of thinking is not suitable for discussion purposes. Please see the guidelines:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589& ; ;PN=1

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic