IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CIA Analyst Concludes 9/11 inside job  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CIA Analyst Concludes 9/11 inside job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 8:28am

I try and surface as often as my generous server allows anything beyond its usual 4.8 kbps quota and if this page opens before the next abort.

Why souldn't we allow this chap Stonned Touch (or whatever) stay with us? If you just look at the global situation and what this gang has done to the U S, it will become easy to understand the deep trauma faced by this chap.

Tomorow, I will try and get to some point from where I could log on again and explain how the poor Alliance is facing a clean wash out - and in that nervousness the gang is trying to paste the blame of their defeat - on Mush.

After coming face to face with the reality on ground in Afghanistan, I have come filled with a lot of pity for any American.

Sasha - Lahore

pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 5:58am
Perhaps, Al-Kafir aka the RuggedTouch is studying the theory of conspiracy for his next assignment that to be submitted soon. If I am the professor or the lecturer, I will grade you 'C' FOR COPYCAT.   
imranlogic View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imranlogic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:25am

slam

what do you think about the jews role in 9/11 with facts and figures

slam

Al-kafir View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al-kafir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 8:10am

Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

Perhaps, Al-Kafir aka the RuggedTouch is studying the theory of conspiracy for his next assignment that to be submitted soon. If I am the professor or the lecturer, I will grade you 'C' FOR COPYCAT.   

Reading your clumsily assembled posts makes it quite apparent that you�re no professor.

Al-kafir View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al-kafir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 8:12am
Originally posted by imranlogic imranlogic wrote:

slam

what do you think about the jews role in 9/11 with facts and figures

slam

There are no credible facts or figures to support that claim.

imranlogic View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imranlogic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 8:25am

there wasnt any need to write alkafir on your nickname your behaviour told that you are purely kafir

keep it up

Al-kafir View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al-kafir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 8:35am

there wasnt any need to write alkafir on your nickname your behaviour told that you are purely kafir

keep it up

I'm only purely kafir to your beliefs, as is most of the world.

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Al-kafir Al-kafir wrote:

keep it up

I'm only purely kafir to your beliefs, as is most of the world.

Hey man, don't try to be self made spokes man for the rest of the world. You can only say for yourself. You are one of the sti-king kafir by all faith. Eithist as you proclaim.

I feel pitty for you that Allah did not destine you to have respect for your father; Atleast not as much u have for your eithist professor.

Don't show different face in different places; or is that what you learnt from ur eithist professor?

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic