IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CIA Analyst Concludes 9/11 inside job  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CIA Analyst Concludes 9/11 inside job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al-kafir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 4:39pm
It seems that Moslems have an insatiable need to believe conspiracy theories.
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2007 at 4:39pm

Originally posted by Al-kafir Al-kafir wrote:

And it seems an insatiable pastime for such as your name describes to troll Muslim forums..

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2007 at 8:28pm

And, poor Cap It All itis has something beyond insatiable need for bloodshed, even of their own folks, at times, to meet its agenda of survival. Isn't internet so lovely! It has makes it possible for single line at a time scholars of your grade who either can't read what's posted or are too scared to find out the truth and just keep posting their litrary master pieces on such serious sites.

Shall we forget about what poor Muslims need to believe or not believe just for a wee while and see what the Europeans and a good number of Americans (the ones who happen to hold a little over the national average of one point 4 brain cells) seem to conclude about this accident?

Okay, I will save you such a lengthy run if you answer just the following from Brother Andalus' post:

The U.S. alliance with Israel and the power of the lobby that lets Israel so easily influence U.S. foreign policy have been major factors in allowing the monstrous slaughter of innocent civilians in Gaza and Lebanon.

* An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. Hard physical evidence supports this conclusion; among other things, the hole in the Pentagon was considerably smaller than an airliner would create. The building was thus presumably hit by something smaller, possibly a missile, or a drone or, less possibly, a smaller manned aircraft. Absolutely no information is available on what happened to the original aircraft (American Airlines Flight 77), the crew, the �hijackers,� and the passengers??

* For at least one hour and 45 minutes after the hijacking of the first aircraft was known, U.S. air defense authorities failed to take meaningful action?

* At least five of the alleged hijackers (or persons with identical names) have since turned up alive in the Middle East. Nonetheless, the FBI has never bothered to re-investigate or revise the list of hijackers. Does this suggest that the FBI knows that no one in the administration is interested in reopening any further investigations?

* Machinations in the U.S. stock market in the days before 9/11 suggest that some inside players in the market knew or suspected that United and American Airlines stock would soon drop. Two of the four of the aircraft involved in 9/11 were, or course, United planes and the other two were American Airlines planes.

* Numerous pilots have allegedly told the theorists that none of the 19 hijackers could have flown the airliners well enough to hit the World Trade Center towers and the Pentagon with as much accuracy as was displayed.

Those poor scantily simulator trained pilots hit targets (or even fly properly)? I have held a Private Pilots License from age 15 - been gliding + flying since I was 12. I won't be able to control an AIRLINER with all the piston engine hours I hold by now - UNLESS I go through an arduous conversion and then fly under someone's command for a few hundred hours.

It's a psychotic fantasy to believe that you can learn to fly an airliner (leave aside hitting a target with it!) by watching some videos or even with some properly licenced copy of some latest software. Flying is an art and it requires a lot of ACTUAL PRACTICE and nothing else makes up for it.

But, at the end of the day, isn't it for your own good to know "Who Dunn Such a thing" to you? Instead of frying all those Pushtoons in our mountains, with an excuse you have yourself manufactured? And, now forcing more and ever more people to actually do it and a hundred times over - through this never ending fraud of a "War of Terror".

Sometimes, it does help to grow up and get real instead of living in some cloud cuckooland.

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 4:10am

I don't buy it.

I have friends who are Commercial/Military airline pilots and they say that
from 5 miles out and two miles visability a person could conceivably be
trained in two days to fly a jet into a target with no actual flying hours.

Seif View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 4:26am

Of course exteremist caused 9/11, I am a Muslim and being a Muslim means being honest.  Not being self-delusional or clinging to something that is irrational.  This is what makes our religion special, the pure honesty of it.  I beg you brothers, speak the truth.

Seif

Edited by Seif
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 5:59am

Isn't that (conspiracy theories) being fed to the Americans...?

"Run!!! Muslims are coming to attack you!" (and you start running!)

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 6:00am
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

And it seems an insatiable pastime for such as your name describes to troll Muslim forums..

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 10:22am

Of course exteremist caused 9/11, I am a Muslim and being a Muslim means being honest.  Not being self-delusional or clinging to something that is irrational.  This is what makes our religion special, the pure honesty of it.  I beg you brothers, speak the truth.

Ok, Seif, the ex tre mists also let the Pearl Harbour happen?

Indicators are very strong here. Why won't the U S allow an independent International panel to at least try to find Who Dun'it?

If next time you wish to preach anything of the "Tell the Truth" sort, it would be a good idea to start being honest at least with your own name - on the profile. Good luck!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic