IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Apostasy  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Apostasy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apostasy
    Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:22pm

As Salaam Alaikum,

I have a question on apostasy, I will be grateful to those who answer my question.
If a Mulsim believes that Quran is incorrect, can it be construed of him/her that he/she has forsaken his/her faith??

Thank you,

Zaman.

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2005 at 6:25am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Walaikum assalam wa rahmatullah,

Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

As Salaam Alaikum,

I have a question on apostasy, I will be grateful to those who answer my question.
If a Mulsim believes that Quran is incorrect, can it be construed of him/her that he/she has forsaken his/her faith??

Thank you,

Zaman.

Unless a muslim declares by himself that he has forsaken his faith, left Islam - it is a sin to consider him as one out of faith.

There are several conditions established by fiqh, and you can look thru them either on fiqh websites, or ask your question to their Imaam. I would recommend http://www.Sunnipath.com

As for the one who has in His heart doubts about the Quran, there is a hadith saying that if you are reading the quran and you think this is not correct, standup, and abandon your recitation. - as the sugestion is from the Shaytan.

We as muslims know that the Quran is the divine speech of allah. It has been sent as a guidance and a mercy to us. Allah is the protector and sustainer of His creation. Thus when He has sent down a message, we shld firmly trust and believe that there is no mistake in this.

There is tremendous wisdome in choosing to guide mankind thru the Quran. Allah is the Most Perfect of all who would carry out a project, thus all that is contained for a believer in the Quran is only good.

The Quran says, if you do not know, ask the people of knowledge. Insha allah if anyone has doubts or misunderstanding about certain verses, can clear them, by asking people who know the book well.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic