IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslims and Jews team up to aid Sudan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslims and Jews team up to aid Sudan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yusuf. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 8:37am
Originally posted by -ArabianKnight- -ArabianKnight- wrote:

Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

A single swallow does not make a summer.

Israel is a colonial state. It can exist only long as it rules; not a single day longer. I don't understand how can any Muslim/person accept Israel as a legitimate state and still be righteous.

I dont understand how can any Muslim/person drink coconut juice and still be righteous..

You see?.. thats how silly you sound to me..

The state of Isreal is not the enemy. Evil is the enemy, and evil can take the form of vile actions done by both Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Yes - thats RIGHT - MUSLIMS CAN COMMITTE EVIL!.. Because they are Human.. Isreal is only an enemy as long its a rouge state... making trouble and opressing an entire people.

Assalamu alaikum,

the problem is that in order for Israel to cease its oppression and status as a rogue nation, it must grant the right of return to those whose homes it stole. And if it does that, Arabs will outnumber Jews. And Israel will cease to exist.

Yusuf
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 9:17am

Sorry I am getting a bit confused here. Nausheen has posted a beautiful article - about a Jew and a Muslim getting together to do something noble.

We have suddenly jumped to Israel. A vast majority of my London jewish friends do not accept the State of Israel. The enlightened ones know how and for what purpose it was created by London and Washington - in the heart of Oilistan. Even a good number of Israelis themselves DO NOT agree with the treatment Palestinians + non-jews are given in this racist extension of Amreekan Imperialism.

But historically, the Jewish-Muslim joint venture is responsible for a) taking Jerusalem by Salahuddin b) 871 years of el-Andalus and c) over 600 years of Osmania Turky.

Our "hatreds" were actually manufactured in Britain almost soon after the Greek wars. Exactly like the Indian community was divided - at the district level - by an extensive Mayo Plan enforced from 1894)West is dead scared of Jews and Muslims coming together again. This will shift the Financial Centres from London and New York to poss Tel Aviv and Beirut.

Why was Beirut destroyed when it started to boom as the Banking Capital of MidEast??

Can anyone guess? 

ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2005 at 11:19am

I dont understand how can any Muslim/person drink coconut juice and still be righteous..

You see?.. thats how silly you sound to me..

To be frank, you are either incredibly naive or a big liar. Either way, you don't deserve much respect.

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
-ArabianKnight- View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ArabianKnight- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 1:19am

To be frank, you are either incredibly naive or a big liar. Either way, you don't deserve much respect.

If I could be equally french for a second...

I dont deserve anything... Unlike you I dont go out seeking respect...

I dont care if its you, George Bush, Sponge Bob or Captian Nemo... It doesnt matter, make a short-sighted uneducated generalization and I'll call you out.

Though, I especially like it how you pick and choose what to quote and respond to. Compleatly ignoring my argument. Ignoring my point. But that seems to be your common theme... no?

Your signature for example, where you incorrectly quote the Qur'an: Chapter 2, Verse 191.

In its entirety via Pickthal

2:191. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

2:192. But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

2:193. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers.

Its persecution is worse than slaughter, not worse than slaughter of the enemy! The point here is you dont always have to fight. Fight only if you absolutly have to and there is no other choice. Persecution is not a good thing, but niether is killing others. Being oppressed is a fate worse than death, thus fight only to end oppression. No more, no less..

Perhaps this is an honest mistake ... maybe its an obscure interpretation or translation. Or maybe it was intentional... Either way, you have some more signature editing to do...

I've read many of your posts, and I gather, that you seem hell bent on using the sword. Xenophobic, and lack much understanding in the root causes of issues... on top of that - self-righteous... Verily, much in the company of those who say they want peace, but end up making mischef on earth with out even realizing it 

Truly whatever the case may be, I couldnt careless... But Dont call me naive or a big liar when you cant Copy and paste properly...

Edited by -ArabianKnight-
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2005 at 12:32pm

Though, I especially like it how you pick and choose what to quote and respond to. Compleatly ignoring my argument. Ignoring my point. But that seems to be your common theme... no?

Akhi Yususf had already answered your post besides you knew what you are saying is not true, that's why I didn't reply to your post.

I've read many of your posts, and I gather, that you seem hell bent on using the sword.

You are not Allah, so I don't care what you say.

Edited by ZamanH
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 3:43pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah,

Please be a little more respectful with eachother.  "The show" should not potray muslims as a bunch of intolerant people.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:19am
Originally posted by -ArabianKnight- -ArabianKnight- wrote:

I dont care if its you, George Bush, Sponge Bob or Captian Nemo... It doesnt matter, make a short-sighted uneducated generalization and I'll call you out.

I can answer you back, but I won't. Also, don't compare me with Bush, again. He is a kaafir and an American.

Your signature for example, where you incorrectly quote the Qur'an: Chapter 2, Verse 191.

In its entirety via Pickthal

2:191. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

2:192. But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

2:193. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers.

Its persecution is worse than slaughter, not worse than slaughter of the enemy! The point here is you dont always have to fight. Fight only if you absolutly have to and there is no other choice. Persecution is not a good thing, but niether is killing others. Being oppressed is a fate worse than death, thus fight only to end oppression. No more, no less..

That's incorrect and that almost put me to sleep. You can ask any scholar, "slaughter"  does mean  "slaughter of the enemy" and not animals, trees etc. Besides, Quran was not revealed to Yusuf Ali in English (), thus his translation of Quran should not be referred to while making a detailed analysis of verses.

I've read many of your posts, and I gather, that you seem hell bent on using the sword. Xenophobic, and lack much understanding in the root causes of issues... on top of that - self-righteous... Verily, much in the company of those who say they want peace, but end up making mischef on earth with out even realizing it 

Prophet Muhammad (S.A.S) did use sword, too. You will call him Xenophobic, as well??
Besides Muslims/I alone don't hate your country. Many people in Central and South America, Africa and Asia ( or rest of the world excluding Europe) hate America and for similar reasons. You expect me to believe they are all wrong while you and your good-for-nothing President are the only righteous people??

Edited by ZamanH
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic