IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What if America Left?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What if America Left?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What if America Left?
    Posted: 11 October 2006 at 2:09am
Wtf is ur problem man?Dont u c this is whisper and me sharing a light moment?...plz...i think u left ur zipper open....there,something to keep u busy for a while.Ur acting too childish moving to all my posts and being a B@#$...plz GROW UP and stop being an ass.

Originally posted by UmmAmara UmmAmara wrote:

Sorry Ummziba...yea,maybe i went out of my way.Have u ever had a dog follow u....(not that the dog is of any significance here,plz dont judge)..but however much u try to shoo it away it stil comes there...?Wel  i got that feeling.Thats why it just came out.Its really hurtful but il ask Allah for forgiveness 2nyt.Anyway...thanx for the reminder.Very much appreciated here.Barkallah Fi.

VERY NICE LANGUAGE speaks volumes about upbringing. YES Print and show it to people who contributed the genetic material to make this female sample who wrote this on an Islamic site and make them proud that what a great character they raised instead of aborting it.
Do I need to send the condolence for the hapless man who be your ----- What a nerve for a so called Muslima
For the starters you are in violation of guideline # 5 for obscenity and # 9 for your profanity.
Now I know the difference between here and there.
Anything out of line from you will see the response, your tantrums turn me on.
You have an attitude problem that you can say whatever but others got to be politically correct.
bcs you are in Uganda.
You got everybody riled up on the thread "POPE NEED DOPE TEST" and Hanan ended up apologising for what? the political correctness  for a rude gutter mouth because Sulayman felt something  for Africans. This is prepostrous for letting a 20  some year old to ruin the thread. Then You keep hopping from gutter  to religion in the same breath. It is lovely
This is world politics section and this is a California based site if didn't know.
  After all the internet debate is like running the Special Olymics, even if you win you still are the retarded.
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2006 at 5:48am

Assalamu alaikum,

Indeed, Sister, Allah is Most Merciful, Oft-Forgiving!

Ramadhan Mubarak!

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2006 at 5:31am
Sorry Ummziba...yea,maybe i went out of my way.Have u ever had a dog follow u....(not that the dog is of any significance here,plz dont judge)..but however much u try to shoo it away it stil comes there...?Wel  i got that feeling.Thats why it just came out.Its really hurtful but il ask Allah for forgiveness 2nyt.Anyway...thanx for the reminder.Very much appreciated here.Barkallah Fi.
Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2006 at 4:59am

Wtf is ur problem man?Dont u c this is whisper and me sharing a light moment?...plz...i think u left ur zipper open....there,something to keep u busy for a while.Ur acting too childish moving to all my posts and being a B@#$...plz GROW UP and stop being an ass.

Wow!  Sister, what offensive and crude language, and during Ramadhan no less.......

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2006 at 4:52am
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2006 at 9:03pm

IL add that to my post up there...it really touched me.I can only imajin Africa sending food aid to the US.

What would be on the menu? elephant ribs, zebra bergers and gorilla sandwitches Would you hire Fedex banana boats for shipment?

How about taking care of the people starving in Africa first?

BTW has the work started on the English course AK_m_f proposed?
( They couldn't teach their language in 6 decades>>shame on the Brits)

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 6:27am
IL add that to my post up there...it really touched me.I can only imajin Africa sending food aid to the US.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2006 at 10:05pm

if i were u i wud have clobbered some sense into the guy

Some are moulded beyond any chance of sense, plus why worry? It's best for the world to boycott HangLow-American products. You can set them right only by hitting their pocket.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic