IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Americas
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salam to my fellow US brothers/sisters  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salam to my fellow US brothers/sisters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jabedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salam to my fellow US brothers/sisters
    Posted: 29 August 2006 at 5:59pm

Assalamualaikum,

Wuts up!  I just wanted to take the time to say hi and make an introduction for my US brothas and sistas ; )  I am a student at UC Santa Barbara (UCSB) in my final year. I just spent the summer takin 3 intensive Spanish courses back-to-back and I think..yes...I 'm officially burned out...haha.  I completed my last final today and I'm on break finally.  I got about 3 weeks until school starts and I'm gonna be chillin in L.A.  And by chillin I mean working 6 days a week.  So wuts new with you guys...and ladies?

Best.....Jawad

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2006 at 10:23am

Asalaamu alaikum,

Sorry to be so late in posting a reply, one usually posts intros in the intro section. maybe a moderator could move it  there so everyone will be on hand to welcome you! Ramadan Mubarak, Allah hafiz! Bienvenidos my friend!

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic