IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Apps /Softwares
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Pillars of Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Pillars of Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birgitta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Darth Ultor Darth Ultor wrote:

I have two questions. Why is Jihad not a pillar of Islam. The inner struggle against the Shaitan is a very important thing. The other question is why is the Sacred Mosque referred to as the Forbidden Mosque? Doesn't haram mean forbidden?

When you pray five times a day the Shaitan won't dare to come near you . His food is your bad thoughts . And when you have no bad thoughts he flee away !
usman ahmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usman ahmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2014 at 12:42am
well its always better to consult from a religious scholar instead common man or even internet> On internet most chance is that you may get wrong information. There is a chance the person guiding you may not have the right info or even the worst can happen.
Allah knows the best
Regards
AnnieThomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieThomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2015 at 5:15am
Its really great information you shared.. Jazakallah, May Allah blessed you :)
AnnieThomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieThomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:19am
Thanks for sharing.
Pure Musk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Musk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2016 at 4:52am
know about zakah in islamkingdomzakat
ahmedfarhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmedfarhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2016 at 2:04am
May Allah bless us with bravery to spread Islam.
kasran View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2016 at 3:07am
alhamdulillah
Now i understand. Thanks you for your informations. But now aday many students especially my students not commited with Islam. How i wan to solve that problem. Sorry my english not good enough
Aman Shaikh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aman Shaikh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 6:05am
Salam Walikum

Five Pillars of islam, islamic excellent information sharing for this post.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic