IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A fair discussion on my beloved Kashmir  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A fair discussion on my beloved Kashmir

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 8:08am

Assalamu Alaikum ,

There is no complete solution of Kashmir Issue. Unless and untill we stray away the leaders  from both the borders  who do not want the solution  for the problem but what they  want to  gain is - complete political advantage. Both the countries know very well that the third party  {US} is in advantage and it does not want us to finalise something.  You and me talk of numerous solutions and suppose  even  if we come to a final one its of no use. They enjoy blood shed at  both the sides. Secondly its the media thats raving this issue. Indian media shows that its Pakistanis who had done it and its similar there. A minor issue is raised up so much that there's discussions continuosly, ultimately they forget the point they are speaking to, moving till the end.
A pakistani family who visited our neighbours , said the same, that its the media  which is fanning the hatred amongst both  the countries. That family had a school going boy who spent his time with us. Naturally we  had a good bond of friendship. Before he left us we asked him, "When will u b back Khurram?" We all were awstruck by his answer. He said , " I will return  India only as a soldier" Am not blaming any country men but what i want to say is we achieved nothing except  HATRED with those white collar meetings. And as "Mohammed" suggested  war is the solution--------, But i feel no. It again spreads hatred for muslims  in India. Its happening that during any of the blasts or even a small incidents  occur, innocent muslims are put in jails naming then as "Terrorist". May be one amongst   50 is a wrong person but the rest 49 are put in jails with the same proofs and verifications.  Lets leave  this issue for some more years and the coming generations  will forget it.  "Being neighbours thodi bahoth khit- pit tho jayaz hai"

Also Hats Off to the knowledge of our member "Whisper" . Being from  a different place he has got a very deep knowledge of  India.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 10:34pm
brother Whisper, i never said pakistan is india's enemy nor i posted this topic against muslims.  there are millitant hindus and muslims who do not want us to be peaceful.  come to india and you will find as many masjids as there are temples.

just go to indian kashmir and see for yourself how people are treated.  no kashmiri helps a terrorist.  when i said kashmir will turn into another taleban in regard to its poor people.  poverty breeds unethical behaviour.

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Brother, weren't they okay before we turned the Kashmiri into an enemy?

then what did hindus or buddhists do in afghanistan?  why were those temples and monastries destroyed?  this is why i say kashmir will be another taleban.  why can't the religion and the state kept separate?

My friend, best to befriend all our neighbours. The west is keeping these swords hanging over our heads to keep our actual potential in check. Sit up one day, see beyond the interesting headlines and we will find that bot the Indians and the Pakistanis have a common enemy.

thank you Whisper for agreeing with me.  i have been saying the same thing in many of my posts.

(What should we call the Nangas and the Naxalites - Nangxibaans?)

these naxallites have to be checked as well.  if naxalites and terrorists join hands, then it will be the worst of situations.
s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 10:43pm

Brother, Kashmir was an independent sovereign state. The Brits messed it up. I can�t tell you here, but I will PM you the secret why the Brits can�t stay without messing things up!

interesting brother Whisper!

someone comes and occupies the territory and it becomes their own!?

muslims have been saying that your country, i.e., spain was a muslim country...  why would anyone say such a thing?  wasn't spain occupied by the muslims?

Kashmir has every right to become an independent state.

brother, who would guarentee the well being of the hindus and buddhists there?

hindus and buddhists were driven out of pakistan's kashmir and now you want the remaining also to be driven out and the rest of kashmir kept open for the occupation by china?

s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

It again spreads hatred for muslims  in India. Its happening that during any of the blasts or even a small incidents  occur, innocent muslims are put in jails naming then as "Terrorist". May be one amongst   50 is a wrong person but the rest 49 are put in jails with the same proofs and verifications.

brother, how does anyone know whether a person is innocent or not?

this simply shows the insecurity in the minds of a few minorities in india.

such people know not of the spate of the non-muslims in the muslim countries.

these people dont know that even hindus are jailed in search of culprits.

and did such a thing happen during the kargil war?

brother, if hindus were so cruel, why would your ancestors chose a hindu dominated india as their home?  just think it brother.
mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2006 at 3:28am

Dear s666 I have many contradictions with your approaches which we have been discussed in this forum some time ago e.g. you are asking again that why not Hindu & Pundits in Our Kashmir if u remember I replied you and at that time you were almost  to concur with my approach.

What I understand from your all of discussion under this topic that trying to prove this only that �Kashmir future will very well if it go India� my friend why are you forgetting  that India occupy the Kashmir by cheating. Should I have remind you again that what was India promised in 5th January 1949 before UNO with the Kashmiri people & many times this promised was repeated by the Indian leadership in the early years as can be seen in the Mr. Jawar Lal Neru (late) letter to Pakistani counterpart in 1953 in which he was very clearly repeated his promise regarding of Kashmir Plebisite. Dear this is hard truth that India have never ever a right to rule on Kashmir against their will, but they rule by aggression.I don�t want to repeat the same things which I have been already discussed with you before some time if you wish you can again visit below link

www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5930  

Please keep differentiate between terrorist and freedom fighter. You many time use the term of terrorist about the Kashmiries they are not terrorist but freedom fighter, they are terrorize by the Indian army. 

Secondly you are afraid if Kashmir come as independent state then may Taliban like people come.

My fried honestly I invite you that come and we pray together with who, is the founder of earth and sky who is the real ruler of every thing that Taliban like people rule on Kashmir.

Let me ask some question?

Are you want Justice in society?

Then let�s come Taliaban to rule here they have ideology of justice and they have dare to implement the justice in practical shape.

Do you want to end of discrimination in between the societies like higher class, middle class, lower class?

Then we have to adopt the Taliban ideology as they provide us an example to eliminate these classes in Afghan society which was the most complicated society because there war lords were ruling.

Dear you raise the concern that Taliban demolish the temple etc. in Afghanistan. Do you now how many people were going to worship these places. If you have acknowledge you reply will no. So if no body was going to worship on these temple they demolished the these temple not for this that these belong from Buddhist but they were useless.  Second thing this was the Taliban tertiary in their own territory if they find any thing which has no use then they can destroy no one has a right to ask why.

My friend if you look the Taliban ruling time in Afghanistan with the neutral way without keeping the double standard glass on your eyes you will find it was exemplary & remarkable in case of peace, self-honor, safety point of view and many of others fields like complete termination of poisoning seed �posth� (sorry my mind memory is not giving me the proper English word for this)

If you remember in last days of Taliban regime there were two westerns journalists who were abducted there & when they were release they were very inspired by the Taliban moral values & their way of dealing which they were also expressed very openly before media.

Taliban regime was a example for the third world who are always ready to surrender in front of the USA and its great allay IMF & W.B. But unfortunately they have little lack of knowledge about the world politics & they were not success to show the little flexibility on right time.

Edited by mohammad
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2006 at 3:32am
Brothers, PLEASE stand back from the accepted 'final solution': WAR.

Please take a look at the world and see; Where has WAR ever
provided a solution to anything? War feed the pockets of the
immoral, it provides nothing but pain. When war is over, there are
always problems remaining and unsolved and buried resentments.
War has three primary victims: the truth, women and children. This is
a fact. With the death of each soldier comes the everlasting grief of a
mother; she remains a victim for the rest of her life.

I agree the Kashmir 'question' is complicated and I don't see the two
sides coming to a solution soon. But to see the final solution as war,
is to be handicapped by an extremely narrow vision. War is in fact
the EASY 'solution', dialogue, acceptance and effort are all as difficult
as saying 'sorry'. So much easier to just pull the trigger.
mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2006 at 5:12am

"I agree the Kashmir 'question' is complicated and I don't see the two sides coming to a solution soon".

Being a Kashmiri i would like to tell u that Kashmir problem is not so complicated as they made, this is actually a propaganda that Kashmir problem is very complicated such kind of things highly propagated by those powers who wants the status quo position of Kashmir.

Just if India & Pakistan withdrawals their armies from the Kashmir land and plebiscite should arrange under the neutral countries or UNO for a Kashmiri people as India & Pakistan agreed in UNO before and give decision power to the Kashmiri people what they want about their future?

Whether they want to Join Pakistan or they want to go in favor of India or they want to come as an independent state. Whatever the majority will decide everyone should accept according to the Sub-continent division formula which was disclosed in 3rd June 1947.

Brothers, PLEASE stand back from the accepted 'final solution': WAR.

I do not know who was give the statement in favor of war but i do agree that its seem impossible to get independence without war especially such kind of circumstances where the occupier closed all doors for talk and try to oppress the people by bullet even i believe negotiation is the best way for the solution of any problem.

Muhammad77 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2006 at 10:23am

WAR causes destruction, damage, loss of lives. 

BUT it is my opinion that if any side wants to gain total control of Kashmir, how can that be possible by negotiations? No side is ready to hand over Kashmir to the other side.

The negotiations have just been dragging the Kashmir issue since about the past 50 years, without any solution. People have been dying on both sides of the border. Have negotiations helped to calm the situation? No. The situation gets tense and worse day by day.

Edited by Muhammad77
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic