IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jerusalem - Birthplace of Freemasonry  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jerusalem - Birthplace of Freemasonry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jerusalem - Birthplace of Freemasonry
    Posted: 21 April 2005 at 5:36am

Twenty years after Jerusalem was taken by Christian Franks - the Dome of the Rock was seized by a group of warrior monks calling themselves �Knight of Templers�. In Jerusalem the Templers began to deviate further and further away from the practices of Christianity. They learned the secret arts of the Kabala and ancient form of Jewish magic along with its dark rights and rituals. The Jews have learned the arts from the pagans of ancient Egypt during the times of enslavement to the Pharaoh and develop them into Babylon for the time of Navakanazar. In 1307 King Philip of France arrested them for charges of denial of Christ, homosexuality and idol worship as well as magic.

In 1314 Pope Claymont V declared all Templates heretics to Christianity ordering all their properties to be seized. Their leader Chekthemolay was captured and burnt. The Templace was cornered and just when it seemed they were finished forever a glimmer of hope arose from a seemingly certain end they were to find a safe haven as well as an ally but not in France in fact in a country in a desperate struggle for independence against the English - The country of Scotland. The Scotland's hope of independence has died with the death of William Wallace. However to the King of Scotland Robert the Bruce the arrival of the Templers gave him a new secret weapon. Their experience gained over two hundred years of fighting against the mighty armies of Islam had made them expert in combat and warfare and more than a match for any army brought before them.

In 1314 the Templers allied with Robert the Bruce and his army took to the field of Ballack Burn in the long awaited showdown with the English. Robert the Bruce's four sight paid off the 25,000 strong English army suffered a humiliatingly defeat at the hands of only six and a half thousand men. The dream of an independent Scotland had finally been achieved. The Templers had brought themselves back from the brink of destruction and never again will they allow themselves to be destroyed. This time they will control the country by controlling its Kings and in order to preserve their secret order the Templers would have to die or more precisely the name would have to die. The Templers who had escaped Europe were finally laid to rest in Rovelin Chapel Scotland which stands to this day as sign of their presence in Britain. Their descendants became the true power of Scotland. In 1603 the death of Queen Elizabeth I left England without an heir to the throne by virtue of decent King James V of Scotland became King of England in doing so Scotland and England joined to form a new kingdom and the power that the Templers held over Scotland spread to give them a firm grip on the whole of Great Britain. For over a hundred years the Templers concealed their activities fading into the background until they were little known and little remembered. However they did not seize to keep a firm grip on Britain. All the time they were planning, regrouping and infiltrating positions of power in all corners of the kingdom. In 1717 the Templers made their reappearance in Europe they had grown in both number and strength and were now ready to coin a new identity free from their reputation of the past and given credibility by none other than the monarchy and aristocracy of England and the name they chose for themselves was a name that would be known by many but understood by a few [the name Freemasons comes from French "frer�s masons" i.e. Masonic brothers).
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:27pm

WOOHOO!!!!

My grandpa's a Freemason!

Kim...

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:30pm

By the way, I'm currently reading a book about Genghis Khan, by John Man. Depsite the fact that Genghis and his his crew almost completely destroyed much of Central Asia and quite a lot of Iraq (like, _millions_ dead), destroying Mosques, libraries and beautiful, cultured cities, he never rates a mention in the story of the downfall of much of the Islamic world.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Kim...

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by kim! kim! wrote:

By the way, I'm currently reading a book about Genghis Khan, by John Man. Depsite the fact that Genghis and his his crew almost completely destroyed much of Central Asia and quite a lot of Iraq (like, _millions_ dead), destroying Mosques, libraries and beautiful, cultured cities, he never rates a mention in the story of the downfall of much of the Islamic world.

Look as if you are always short on knowledge buddy (Oops! mate).

Genghis Khan never went to Baghdad. It was his grandson Halaku Khan who destroyed both Baghdad and Moscow.

And don't bother paying at the gate - It's all taken care of.

And please congratulate your family for being Freemason because their great 'patron-in-chief' Hitler was also Freemason and so was Joseph Stalin.

Know your enemy!

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Look as if you are always short on knowledge buddy (Oops! mate).

-if you think the word "mate" can only be used as a verb meaning "sex", then please, don't use it anywhere near me. And don't call me Buddy because I'm not American. Just don't call me anything. I'm happy to be a no one around you. I don't require your good opinion. I've never had it yet, so don't even try to amuse me.

Genghis Khan never went to Baghdad.

-I never said he did, but he DID destroy many Islamic cities and killed a lot of people.

It was his grandson Halaku Khan who destroyed both Baghdad and Moscow.

And don't bother paying at the gate - It's all taken care of.

????????????????? Could you ask your nurse to do up your strait-jacket again? Apparently you've managed to (ab)use a keyboard again.

And please congratulate your family for being Freemason because their great 'patron-in-chief' Hitler was also Freemason and so was Joseph Stalin.

Nah, why bother? You're not the sort of person my family would ever take seriously anyway. They're into reality and have never been into drugs, conspiracy theories or blatant, rampaging racism.

My Freemason Grandpa was in Japan for 2 years as part of the occupational forces after WWII. I suppose I should ask him if he helped organise the nuclear bombs himself. I mean, he has never seemed dangerous, so I guess that must just be him acting that way for 80 years, so I guess I better treat him as TERRIBLY dangerous.

He must be SO evil.

meh

Kim...

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:35am

....Look as if you are always short on knowledge buddy (Oops! mate).....

I don't remmeber asking your recommedation to run for the prsidency of State of Israel.

Know your enemy!

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:14am
deleted

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:27am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

....Look as if you are always short on knowledge buddy (Oops! mate).....

I don't remmeber asking your recommedation to run for the prsidency of State of Israel.

LOL!!, that's funny, you answered your own quote Rehmat 

Edited by Angel
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic