IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Delete  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Delete

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Delete
    Posted: 21 August 2006 at 6:04pm

After a lot of soul searching, reading, and re-reading many posts here, I have decided that I would like to have all information (my profile) on me deleted.  I do not plan to return at all after this last post.

I would like to say goodbye to those who have been kind and have listened to some of what I had to say, even though they didn't agree. It's been five years, and many things and persons have changed during that time.  There is now far too much harshness within the posts, little or no meaningful dialogue, rather just who can perform the best "one-upmanship" on the other.  I can't be a part of it any longer.

For any I have hurt during my stay, I apoligize.  No, I am not passive/agressive, or any of the labels some would like to lay at my feet.  I am depressed right now, which is normal after the loss of a loved one, but I will recover God willing.

So, to any moderator available, I would humbly request that you remove my ID from your website.  And may God bless each of you according to your needs.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 6:40pm

Such is the way life runs that I have been through in real life. If the internet experience is very depressing than imagine what happen in real life. It is not easy to make friends but it does not need knowledge to make enemies.

If I were you sister stay as member, but it is up to you though.

Whatever happen it is peace from me.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 6:41pm
OMG..... its a bush....Admin plz format your whole server...and then burn it with thermite.... the NSA are comming!

I knew she was an agent.
MissNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

After a lot of soul searching, reading, and re-reading many posts here, I have decided that I would like to have all information (my profile) on me deleted.  I do not plan to return at all after this last post.

Having been at Islamic City for the past 4 or 5 years, I've lost count of the number of times Patty has threatened/promised to leave.

Let me know when she reappears folks.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by MissNomad MissNomad wrote:

After a lot of soul searching, reading, and re-reading many posts here, I have decided that I would like to have all information (my profile) on me deleted.� I do not plan to return at all after this last post.

Having been at Islamic City for the past 4 or 5 years, I've lost count of the number of times Patty has threatened/promised to leave.

Dont worry you will know.

I think that IC is more addicting then drugs. Memebers come with fake ID's even when they are banned..hint...hint...
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by MissNomad MissNomad wrote:

Dont worry you will know.

I think that IC is more addicting then drugs. Memebers come with fake ID's even when they are banned..hint...hint...

Hmm so which one is Salman?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

Hmm so which one is Salman?

Cant reveal it, its a matter of national security....

wanna guess ?

Edited by ak_m_f
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2006 at 9:14am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

OMG..... its a bush....Admin plz format your whole server...and then burn it with thermite.... the NSA are comming!

I knew she was an agent.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic