IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Unacceptable behaviour  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unacceptable behaviour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unacceptable behaviour
    Posted: 21 August 2006 at 9:26am

I made this post in reply in World politics - american philosophy, but I am making it as a complaint and posted again here. I am disgusted at the behaviour of some people here of late. I have encountered all sorts here but this this gone too far.

Hanan, you have no idea what you are talking about, You don't even know Patty!!  

You been here for 3 weeks and you can profess to KNOW Patty, please!

Your post is so misjudged. Blackmailer, you call Patty a blackmailer - wow   for saying that she will NOT make emails public, wow. You have really lost it.

Your post speaks so much hate than Patty has even done. I tell you what Patty hate is those muslims terrorist who make this world an unsafe place, yes you can start up with that the biggest terrorist is Bush/america but it is not going to change the fact that alot of terrorist are muslim they profess to be, (oh yes you can start up with that they are not muslims blah blah, I have heard it over and over the years, but you don't even care also that you own people are doing killings and oppression of muslims! Patty doesn't hate muslims! for god's sake she has them as friends where she lives for goodness sake! And it really troubles her when she comes here that she does not get the same treatment that of kindness,peace and understand and tolerance THAT MUSLIMS PROFESS TO BE, No all you can do, as well as Herijad and now Duende show and give the opposite, you have no clue what respect is especial of those who are different and with different views and opinons. 

Patty has done nothing in recents days but try and understand why you guys have been so horrible to her, she has tried to set the record straight but every time she tries, you end up putting her down adn you don't listen to her!

You blame her for things that are not her fault, she maybe an american but doesn't always agree with the government. You blame her for things that the government does, how does that help or help with tolerance of another people?

You think Patty hates muslims, you should re-read your post again about america! I can see very clearly that there is so much hate here for amercia AND americans even if you don't say it and despite what you guys say that you don't hate americans your posts speaks it. ALL posts are negative! how is it that suppose to try and get tolerance and respect?? YOU want respect, then show it, STOP telling others to give it to you, it does not work that way. 

I don't live in america and of course I dislike somethings but I am no way like you guys are, you have so much contempt I think you have lost your vision and islamic vision. WHat is happen of late is the worst I have seen it, I have been here for nearly 5 years and honestly the ignorance that is happening is running high, thru the roof. 

I think my islamic teachings that I have learnt has gone out the window!

Of all my years here Hanan, your post is the most vilest post about a member. I am shocked and disgusted.

Your attitude, along with Herjihad (who I actually liked and had respect for) and Duende now, is the worst I have encountered here!

It is very sad.

It amazes me that some people can have this attitude, and I wonder if they were face to face with the other person and said exactly the same thing? I wonder if the courage would be there? but since being behind a screen and no one see you, I think some people find it easier to attack than they would face to face! sad!

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 11:48am

short term memory?

Edited by ak_m_f
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 11:54am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

short term memory?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 1:35pm

Salam/Peace,

Dear fellow muslim, I think we need to pay attention what Angel said. We have to remember that we as prophet Muhammad pbuh's followers must use him as an example during our daily life. In this case how he treated peoples as fellow human being, even to his enemies he treated them with dignity. As you might know some of his biggest enemy became his follower just because seeing his attitude.

On this forum I believe no one is classified as enemy to each other, so no one deserves bad or hoarse words. No one deserves personal attack.

Generalization is always bad. Like we don't like that we were labeled as terrorist because some of the 'terrorist' are muslims. The same thing we can not judge every American is evil because (we think) the us government do the evil things. Regarding president Bush, only a little over 50% (50.7%) of US voters that made him as a US president. If I am not mistaken only 42.45% of US eligible voters did vote. So ONLY 21% of us ELIGIBLE VOTERS who like bush (50.7 % of 42.45 % US voters).  So if we assume all bush supporter is bad and vice versa, there are more than 80% American are good.

(note: This number only calculated based on Us population that eligible to vote, and I don't have data how many % of us population that eligible to vote).

And I believe out f the 20% no one come here, if there is, just act "hit and run", so all American who stay here "long enough" all of them are have genuine intention to make friend and learn. So they deserve respect. 

Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 2:05pm

Here, Here Angel.

I agree.  Patty is a kind loving woman who's interested in fostering open dialogue.  Just because she's not a screaming liberal self hating american doesn't mean she has no heart and compassion for those that are suffering.

I have truly been upset at the behavior shown by several Muslims towards Patty recently, including at least one I had once considered a good friend. 

When you accuse people of hatred and bigotry, you should first look in the mirror.  

I love a statement that Jesus made to them men who were about to stone the adultress.

John 8

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
  4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
  5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
  6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
  7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
  8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
  9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 6:54pm

How about relax for the time being, take a deep breath and think hard of what do you trying to achieve. Even when you are facing enemy than respect is due to the enemies, if truely they are enemies though.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

I made this post in reply in World politics - american philosophy, but I am making it as a complaint and posted again here. I am disgusted at the behaviour of some people here of late. I have encountered all sorts here but this this gone too far.

Hanan, you have no idea what you are talking about, You don't even know Patty!!  

You been here for 3 weeks and you can profess to KNOW Patty, please!

Your post is so misjudged. Blackmailer, you call Patty a blackmailer - wow   for saying that she will NOT make emails public, wow. You have really lost it.

Your post speaks so much hate than Patty has even done. I tell you what Patty hate is those muslims terrorist who make this world an unsafe place, yes you can start up with that the biggest terrorist is Bush/america but it is not going to change the fact that alot of terrorist are muslim they profess to be, (oh yes you can start up with that they are not muslims blah blah, I have heard it over and over the years, but you don't even care also that you own people are doing killings and oppression of muslims! Patty doesn't hate muslims! for god's sake she has them as friends where she lives for goodness sake! And it really troubles her when she comes here that she does not get the same treatment that of kindness,peace and understand and tolerance THAT MUSLIMS PROFESS TO BE, No all you can do, as well as Herijad and now Duende show and give the opposite, you have no clue what respect is especial of those who are different and with different views and opinons. 

Patty has done nothing in recents days but try and understand why you guys have been so horrible to her, she has tried to set the record straight but every time she tries, you end up putting her down adn you don't listen to her!

You blame her for things that are not her fault, she maybe an american but doesn't always agree with the government. You blame her for things that the government does, how does that help or help with tolerance of another people?

You think Patty hates muslims, you should re-read your post again about america! I can see very clearly that there is so much hate here for amercia AND americans even if you don't say it and despite what you guys say that you don't hate americans your posts speaks it. ALL posts are negative! how is it that suppose to try and get tolerance and respect?? YOU want respect, then show it, STOP telling others to give it to you, it does not work that way. 

I don't live in america and of course I dislike somethings but I am no way like you guys are, you have so much contempt I think you have lost your vision and islamic vision. WHat is happen of late is the worst I have seen it, I have been here for nearly 5 years and honestly the ignorance that is happening is running high, thru the roof. 

Of all my years here Hanan, your post is the most vilest post about a member. I am shocked and disgusted.

Your attitude, along with Herjihad (who I actually liked and had respect for) and Duende now, is the worst I have encountered here!

It is very sad.

It amazes me that some people can have this attitude, and I wonder if they were face to face with the other person and said exactly the same thing? I wonder if the courage would be there? but since being behind a screen and no one see you, I think some people find it easier to attack than they would face to face! sad!

Bismillah,

I feel that Patty and Angel have been and continue to attack and slander me and my fellow Muslims here in underhanded, slight-of-hand, tricky ways, as well as overt ones.  I know that you want this to be your complaint section for comments to you between the poster and their complaint, but did you really want me to open a separate complaint on this comment Angel has made falsely accusing me of things? 

Angel, stop it.  No, you stop it.  No, you stop it.  I mean, I really don't know what to say to you. 

I was thinking that it might be useful to have a forum dedicated to sorting this kind of thing out so that if we got mired in them, we could have a specific place to discuss them and work on things as communicating forum members, if we so chose to, rather than muck up the forum with such things.

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

I have truly been upset at the behavior shown by several Muslims towards Patty recently, including at least one I had once considered a good friend. 

When you accuse people of hatred and bigotry, you should first look in the mirror.  

Bismillah,

Angela,

I don't like the way Angel or Patty have talked to me and my Muslim companions here on this forum.  I feel there are many attacks being ignored. 

It would be better if you talked to me rather than posting comments like these on the board.  What line was that anyway?

Salaamu Alaykum

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic