IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do we have any system?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do we have any system?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 6:10am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Patty wrote: �I've been here five years now. I've seen many of these "troublemakers" as you call them. They just sort of hit and run. Not me....I'm here to stay.�

Patty, are you telling me that,

1) you�ve seen many troublemakers who never stay long, but you�re here to stay, or

2) you're a troublemaker who just sort of hit and run, but you�re here to stay?

See you on the other topic pages.

Waasalam

Dear Hanan,

No, I am not a troublemaker.  I have read posts of many who ARE troublemakers, and those individuals usually do not last long on this most valuable and enlightening site.  I was then simply stating that I do not plan to leave Islamic City.  There are many topics here which I find quite interesting and many "mature" people with whom one can discuss such topics without using rude and/or insulting language.  Mature dialogue and discussion is one path to peace, is it not?

Peace to you.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 3:14pm

Again, are you an FBI agent who spies? You have NOTHING to prove that he is NOT an Afghan.

Son, I am just asking him to prove just that he is Afghanistan. I know for certain that he is not an Afghan. Read my post (if you hav some problem with plain simple English then please don't hesitate to mention the language of your choice and I will transcribe it in that lingo)

My post clearly mentions that I gave him a plain simple Afghan test. He failed or simply ran away. If you know anything about Afghans, you will know that they never RUN AWAY.

Do you understand what I am saying or you wish me to translate it in Punjabi or whatever?

And, please, dare talk to me ONLY if you are over 18 or, at least, can behave as one.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 5:35pm

Brother Sasha, its useless to reason with Salman, Please Ignore him in future. He's a little kid. He is looking for somekind of flame war, Dont feed him.

Wasalam.

Muhammad77 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Again, are you an FBI agent who spies? You have NOTHING to prove that he is NOT an Afghan.

Son, I am just asking him to prove just that he is Afghanistan. I know for certain that he is not an Afghan. Read my post (if you hav some problem with plain simple English then please don't hesitate to mention the language of your choice and I will transcribe it in that lingo)

My post clearly mentions that I gave him a plain simple Afghan test. He failed or simply ran away. If you know anything about Afghans, you will know that they never RUN AWAY.

Do you understand what I am saying or you wish me to translate it in Punjabi or whatever?

And, please, dare talk to me ONLY if you are over 18 or, at least, can behave as one.

You seem to think 'too' mature/smart of yourself. That is all I can say to you. Good luck !

Edited by Muhammad77
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 11:46pm

Brother Sasha, its useless to reason with Salman, Please Ignore him in future. He's a little kid. He is looking for somekind of flame war, Dont feed him.

Th imposter seems to have run away. Let's now start on FBI jokes. I won't let you in on its actual title (F B I!) it's almost as bad as that I M F.

You start AK 47.

Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

What a LIAR!!!

When did I run away from your question? You asked if I was really an Afghan and I said NO right away.

I responded in the same day you asked so I certainly didnt "run away" from any questions and I even translated some of the Farsi words you challenged me to translate which means I could have fooled you if I wanted to.

ps. I know this thread is about a year old but I didnt read it when it was originally posted but recently I went through some of the old posts and when I saw this I couldnt help but respond.

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2007 at 2:49am

What a LIAR!!!

No need for any such confessions, by now, we all know.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic