IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do we have any system?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do we have any system?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:56pm

Edited by Hanan
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:05pm

Edited by Hanan
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Patty, I hope you exercise a little more restraint next time you feel like commenting on the outer appearance of a person. Ann just left in a huff, and her adams-apple was frantically bobbing like a fishhook floater on a stormy lake.

Mea culpa!  Of course....I'll try to be a little more reserved from now on.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:24pm

Hanan said above:

"You know, that the imposters and troublemakers are part of our forum lives, but eventually they fade into the nothingness from which they came. I don't think there is a way to expose this supposed Afghan, certainly IslamiCity administrators can't help you ... personal identification confidentiality and all that ..."

Absolutely correct!  I've been here five years now.  But I've seen many of these "troublemakers" as you call them, come and go.  They just sort of hit and run.  Not me....I'm here to stay.

God's/Allah's Peace to you.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 9:32pm

Edited by Hanan
Muhammad77 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 2:45am

To Whisper :

You misunderstood me Whisper. I was not addressing you. But I was addressing to ak_m_f. He seems to have some problem with me. And now there has come a problem between both of us as well.

Edited by Muhammad77
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 3:56am
[QUOTE=Hanan]

Just WHO are you calling "sheep", Missy? I was in the middle of adjusting my girdle when they took that shot.

Sincerely yours,

Ann

Best laugh I have had since Colin left! Colin, where are you?  Have you found some other diversion?? I hope she's worth it.  People miss you here. Cass

Muhammad77 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 5:35am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

How shall we believe in you?

Thank goodness, I can stand and prove my identity at all times, anywhere in this world, without ever having any need to be anything, but me. I won't mind putting all my details (incl. one of my better days photo) on this site, just modesty forbids.

I know who I am and what I stand for.

Do ou know who you really are? And, how you chose to use "we"? Have you suddenly become some kind of a grand rep of this forum or are we some Pir sa'ab in hiding?

So were you addressing this complaint only to ME? I thought this was a general complaint which was to be made notice to all.

Just talk about your own poor self now that you also seem to be operating under a fake identity. Are you :

Are you an FBI agent who spies ?

Sawtul Khilafah
Online Status: Offline

I have no problem with anyone using any identity, but when someone claims to be Afghan and posts trash then it turns into a bit of a different story. I put this chap just a few words in Pushtu, he just seems to have disappeared.

He has proven to be a fake. He should be asked to establish that he is in Afghanistan or "trade" his insults from a no location identity. Simple!

Again, are you an FBI agent who spies? You have NOTHING to prove that he is NOT an Afghan.

Edited by Muhammad77
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic