IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - do u think this is true  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

do u think this is true

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: do u think this is true
    Posted: 23 June 2007 at 11:09am

I agree with U Suzy.Now husseinb05,have U personnaly ever thought of how wonderful d world wld be if every human follows Allah's commands?I know some people with myopic &shallow reasoning have answered"boring" to dat questn.But dat's just d way they chose to think.Meanwhile,need we waste  precious time&energy on what promiscuity has done to ds misled generation of sexual-misconducts?

Can't U even see&feel it all around you?The youths're losing focus& only d privileged ones that has God's consciousness're making it tru.Do U know d rate of marriage compared to divorce?It's not working cos they're not doing it right.The young generation're introduced to sex at d age they don't need it,all in d name of'educating them.They ask them to use protection rather than abstinence.Isn't that a license to promiscuity.Even if you refuse to accept Islamic rulings on fornication,is it morally right?I mean,this is a logical thing& any right thinking person wld agree that sex is worth waiting for.It is only naivety,ignorance&insecurity that makes some believe they need to have a sexual contact before being convinced of the partner's love,prior marriage.Whether,we choose 2 accept it or not,d truth is staring at us in d face.Even the consequencies of al ds r/ships has proved it's wrong.Where do U want to begin?Is it d numerous diseases contracted from unfaithful partners or a broken heart from such partner?I could really go on&on to talk about ds topic,but it's almost inexhaustible.Even d Christendom preaches decency&modesty.All other contradictory idealogies arose from human inventions&experiments.And that is why we need to read&learn in order not 2 b misguided.A lot of youths have fallen victims of 'Peer Pressure' al bcos dy were not prepared for d outside world& not have a mind of their own.May Allah help us my bro.There're just too many things some youths're negligent about,which ought not be.

The position of Islam on this issue is clear.There's no ambiguity in it.Those who have ears,let them hear.There is Judgement day& there is reward for good,likewise,punishment for wrong doings.May we be forgiven of our sins,commited privately or in d open.And may Allah accept all these little acts of even seeking our religious knowledge as worship& grant us Al-jannat.Cos Brother,I dnt even want 2 picture what hell'd be like.May Allah help us& strenghten us in faith.

Ameen!I hope this helps too!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
suzy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 2:46pm

firstly its very important for your friend to read about islam and understand its laws and regulatiosna and the reasons behind them. Allah is not asked us to keep away from something or provided is wiv info if it wasnt for our own sake. for example having sexual relatiosnships outside marriage is socially distructive. if you live in the west you see so many single parent families, wer the children have no role model and no stable family to teach them and guide them in life. therefore allowing sex outside marriage (even if 2 people truely love each ova) harms humanity and our society. if they love each ova that much they cud get married and create a stable safe enviroment to have sexual relations and children.

may allah be wiv them and guide them....Ameen

hope this helps!

suzy View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2007 at 2:38pm

i dont think it is true that young muslims are doubting the existance of allah, but perhaps the shiekh has misunderstood they're questions to mean that they believe this. many young people find it hard to fully believe in and fear an abtract being therefore they ask questions to aid their understanding of Allah. it doesnt mean they do not believe Allah exists though!

and there is nothing wrong with asking questions it shows that you are interested in learning!

May Allah be wiv u....Ameen

.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 5:30pm

Originally posted by husseinb05 husseinb05 wrote:

salam,

i i have an important question, plz answer it!

i have a friend that is muslim and believes in allah and islam but isnt very sure about islam. they think that somethings in islam isnt fair. for ex. there are like 6 billion ppl in the world and only a few of them will go to heaven cuz they arent muslims. and another thing is that they arent very sure but think that its okay to have sex with a gfriend or bfriend if they truly love each other. so please give me detailed info because i want to help this person out very much. its a very good friend of mine.

Than You Very Much.

ALLAH's deen is truth and nothing but truth, there shouldn't even be a discussion about that.

Second part of ur question >>>>  Here is a true story, I saw a 18 year old kid with a baby and a 16 year old girl. I thought they were all brothers and sisters.... so i told the guy that ur brother is very cute, unfortunately it was his son annd we had a pleasant verbal exchange experience too  

.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 5:24pm

Originally posted by Amina16 Amina16 wrote:

asalamualaikum everyone
i was listening to an islamic lecture in Somali with my mother once and the shekh said that the muslim youth of today aren't asking questions about drugs, smoking, sex excetra. they are asking questions like: Is there a god if so prove it?  How do u know the quran is the truely allah's words? 

do you think this is true?  Are muslim youth really thinking like this?  

no not really....we are really good devout muslims, we don't ask questions abt that other stuff cuz its just awkward man

husseinb05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote husseinb05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2006 at 4:33am
salam,

i i have an important question, plz answer it!

i have a friend that is muslim and believes in allah and islam but isnt very sure about islam. they think that somethings in islam isnt fair. for ex. there are like 6 billion ppl in the world and only a few of them will go to heaven cuz they arent muslims. and another thing is that they arent very sure but think that its okay to have sex with a gfriend or bfriend if they truly love each other. so please give me detailed info because i want to help this person out very much. its a very good friend of mine.

Than You Very Much.

Edited by husseinb05
Amina16 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amina16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2006 at 10:02pm
yes u are right they were seeking knowledge.  the shekh was just showing how youth of today know little about islam.

Edited by Amina16
"Words have Power" ex: The Quran
Fear_Allah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2006 at 11:22am

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato..

I think that any question in Islam is acceptable and I myself respect the person who asks sooo much because he is much better than who blindly follows.

As Mockba said,seeking knowledge is a great deed and of course it brings honnour.

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato..

Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic