IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - creation never happened!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

creation never happened!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 25>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2006 at 10:28am
Originally posted by bmzsp bmzsp wrote:

fogtrick wrote: "(if you're 20 something, wear a turbine and islamic tradition dress with a long beard then you're not gonna be hugged by sexy women on the dance floor)"

fogtrick, how does one wear a turbine?

Cheers, mate.

BMZ

fogtrick is probably still having a hangover from that time in the bar, remember? he's got to drink a lot of water to flush that booz right out of his system...

don't you know the turbine has evolved from a turban? They are directly related because one gives you energy to do mechanical work while the other gives you faith to do spiritual work!!

I could spend my whole life time doing genetic research on the relatedness of these two and add more branches to the phylogenetic tree!!

BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2006 at 10:15am

fogtrick wrote: "(if you're 20 something, wear a turbine and islamic tradition dress with a long beard then you're not gonna be hugged by sexy women on the dance floor)"

fogtrick, how does one wear a turbine?

Cheers, mate.

BMZ

Edited by bmzsp
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2006 at 10:05am

Super you, superme,

Cousin, thanks for saying this: "The japanese are look alike, no westerner wife/husband no arab wife/husband no Pakistani/Indian wife/husband. They most likely marrying their cousins, yeah that people who made us to ride their toyotas, yamahas , hondas and few other cousins of theirs. The people who made us with no choice but to take pictures with their canons, nikons, olympus and whatever cousinns they have. God knows how far is their influence in our everyday life without a single bullet, yeah these people who marry their cousins, they look alike."

Most of the biggest names in Science and technology, including rocket scientists, came from the people who had the most divinely approved in-breeding.    They were not Germans!

BMZ

Edited by bmzsp
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2006 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Take creatures that live in the dark, we have moles that live underground as well as above, (please don't use that as a joke  ) but those that live underground have over time lost their eyes, because you don't see in the dark, what's the point of having eyes if you don't see in the dark? eventually you lose the ability of seeing and the organ slowly disappears. Other senses then become heighted, such as smell and feeling vibrational energies.

There are fishes in caves that don't see the light of day, their physical form is the same as other fishes and yet they don't have eyes, again as above

The changes take many millions of years to occur, the genes and DNA have to change not a light thing to do.

Everything else are possibilities and easily accepted as acceptable except the one that concern us most. These fishes, the birds and the dinosaours will help them escape from the sperm eggs dilemma.

Btw Angel, are you saying that those fishes had working eyes before they migrate into the caves?

superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2006 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by fogtrik fogtrik wrote:

No disrespect, I was just contracting the modern yuppie party life style with that of religious people who don't party, or drink because of a religious belief.

I have been under the disco lights and I have been on the floor myself fog, in the clubs. Nothing is new to me fog, nothing is new. I have been on alcohol too just for the sake to meet the challange, quite few times. I don't like that kind of party and I just don't like alcohol no matter how much I try, it is not in my blood. The system in me rejected them.

Tonight I will be in the wedding party, and that is the kind of party that I like. Sober talk and free food and maybe discussing Islam if it is possible.

Originally posted by wrote:

I believe that races of people and genes are best mixed together, its healthy to mix up the genes. If you label yourself in a really obvious way for a religion then maybe it limits where your genes can spread?

Islam is not a race obviously. Even the stounchest opposition to Islam knows this well.

Originally posted by wrote:

I think for genetic health, bad genes at the moment are from India and Pakistan. A long history of first cousin marrages has causes alot of problems for disorders. One small example, Microcheplaus is common in Pakistan.

The japaneese are look alike, no westerner wife/husband no arab wife/husband no Pakistani/Indian wife/husband. They most likely marrying their cousins, yeah that people who made us to ride their toyotas, yamahas , hondas and few other cousins of theirs. The people who made us with no choice but to take pictures with their canons, nikons, olympus and whatever cousinns they have. God knows how far is their influence in our everyday life without a single bullet, yeah these people who marry their cousins, they look alike.

Anyway.

BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2006 at 8:48am
"I believe that races of people and genes are best mixed together, its healthy to mix up the genes. If you label yourself in a really obvious way for a religion then maybe it limits where your genes can spread?"

What about the 1.5 billion Chinese? They don't seem to have any serious problems. There are only about fifty known surnames.  They are good, healthy and prosperous!

fogtrik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fogtrik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2006 at 6:40am

No disrespect, I was just contracting the modern yuppie party life style with that of religious people who don't party, or drink because of a religious belief.

I believe that races of people and genes are best mixed together, its healthy to mix up the genes. If you label yourself in a really obvious way for a religion then maybe it limits where your genes can spread?

I think for genetic health, bad genes at the moment are from India and Pakistan. A long history of first cousin marrages has causes alot of problems for disorders. One small example, Microcheplaus is common in Pakistan.

Hugs, David

Muhammad77 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2006 at 6:20am

Originally posted by Muhammad77 Muhammad77 wrote:

The definition of 'planet' has changed. Now there are 12 planets in the solar system.

not anymore. they are dropping the classical planets to 8! I just read that astronomers are demoting Pluto as a "classical" planet.  

Now that they have formed a definition for the term "planet" Pluto gets booted!

It's being classed as a "dwarf" planet.

There is confusion at present as to how many planets are there in the solar system. Different reports are coming from different sources. There is no definite report yet as to what is the exact number of planets in the solar system at present. I think it will take some time to get cleared about the exact number of 'planets' at present in the solar system. 

ummm...so, what's this got to do with creation and the universe topic???....not sure  yet  

It has got to do, of course ! Planets and solar system are a part of the creation and universe.

Edited by Muhammad77
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 25>
  Share Topic