IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - creation never happened!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

creation never happened!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 25>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: creation never happened!
    Posted: 06 September 2006 at 1:23am
Imran, your post should be deleted!
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
imrankhan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imrankhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2006 at 1:18am

SO IS THAT WHY YOU CREATE YOUR OWN CARTOONS TO INSULT THE CREATOR? YOU PIGS were created.

http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/

fogtrik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fogtrik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 12:01pm

Irsh'.

Irr' Complexity, does not exist. The best example is the flagella, but all the proteins exist in othe arrangment and show increasing levels of complexity.

Take the formation of ATP, from AMP to ADP to ATP. 5-ribose-whatwever goes by 14 intermediate steps before it is converted into AMP. Some think this is an Irr' complex pathway, but others think that quantum superpositions help the molecules solve these types of NP complete problems. The boat is still out, but not looking good for intelligent design which isn't a science theory but a belief. This is no debate on this. Scientists don't want to even comment on it, its just to silly for most. 

You need to give individual proteins more credit? Wikipedia.org kinesin, cool little proteins that walk along microtubules.

Irshadk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irshadk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 2:40pm

And since you quote from a lot of polytheist christian missionary websites you cannot claim that the bible says the same because the bible uses the solar calendar and not the lunar calendar. 

Enjoy

Irshadk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irshadk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 2:38pm

Fogtrik,

Actually he has used NASA figures to calculate the speed of light, but i am sure you would not admit it. How does it feel to get the speed of light to the tenth of a decimal point from a book written 1400 years ago??  Of course you would never admit it especially since you treat theories as facts meanwhile just shrugging the facts to the side.

fogtrik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fogtrik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 3:31am

Hi folks, you're all very friendly. The fact that I haven't been chopped up into a million little pieces so far is testiment to this. As far as the spelling, well I type fast and never proof read.

I've read that speed of light page. I've still to look at it more. Regarding the distance the moon travels, he made a mistake. I used Nasa's orbital length in the calculation and it showed the angels were way off. Not the speed of light but about a tenth of it.

He's fudged all the equations to get the answers he wanted, but I still  need to look at it more.

I also don't aggree with how he interpruts some of the quran. Kind Regard. Fog

Irshadk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irshadk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 5:03am

Here is an exerpt from "the evolution deceit"

Another of the misleading methods that evolutionists employ on the issue of natural selection is their effort to present this mechanism as a conscious designer. However, natural selection has no consciousness. It does not possess a will that can decide what is good and what is bad for living things. As a result, one cannot explain biological systems and organs that possess the feature of "irreducible complexity" by natural selection. These systems and organs are composed of a great number of parts cooperating together, and are of no use if even one of these parts is missing or defective. (For example, the human eye does not function unless it exists with all its components intact). Therefore, the will that brings all these parts together should be able to foresee the future and aim directly at the advantage that is to be acquired at the final stage. Since natural selection has no consciousness or will, it can do no such thing. This fact, which demolishes the foundations of the theory of evolution, also worried Darwin, who wrote: "If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down."  Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species: A Facsimile of the First Edition, Harvard University Press, 1964, p. 189.

Assalam-u-alaikum

Irshadk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irshadk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2006 at 4:50am

Fogtrik,

Assalam-u-alikum (Peace be upon you)

In your opening post you asked "Show me in the quran where E=MC2?"

I only read the first 8 pages (of 19 as i write this) of this topic so I apologize if someone has already posted the following info.  I also noted in some of your other comments you said that you are familiar with many sciences such as physics.  Thus the following article should be very informative to you.

http://www.speed-light.info/angels_speed_of_light.htm#speed_ of_light_12000 

Here is how the article begins.  "299,792.458 km/s is the speed of light in vacuum. But 1400 years ago it was stated in the Koran (Quran, the book of Islam) that angels travel in one day the same distance that the moon travels in 1000 lunar years, that is, 12000 Lunar orbits / Earth day. Today we know that if we remove the Earth-moon system from the gravitational field of the sun all observers will see the speed of light outside gravitational fields to be equivalent to 12000 Lunar orbits / Earth day."

I would quote the whole article here, but it contains many charts and tables and might not copy here as they are on the above link.   This article also deals with 

Time Dilation
General Relativity
Pulsars and Black Holes
Wormholes (Length Contraction)
Dark Matter, Dark Energy and Expanding Universe .

Hopefully this answers your question about E=MC2.  As others have alrady mentioned that the Quran is not a book of science yet it still contains more than a thousand verses relating to and/or dealing with science.  There is not a single verse in the Qu'ran that contradicts with scientific FACTS. 

I also read you views on evolution and just want to remind you that it is still known as "theory of evolution" and NOT fact of evolution.  You seem to be well educated, reasonable, and open minded so I suggest that you read a book called "The Evolution Deceit"  by Harun Yahya  and can be read here for free http://www.harunyahya.com/evolution_specialpreface.php 

Read with an open-mind and hopefully by Allah's/God's will you will get all answers.

Assalam-u-alikum, Peace be upon you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 25>
  Share Topic