IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam and Terrorism  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam and Terrorism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 5:11am
mockba Hanan

Dr. Philips wrote: "5.Islaam opposes any form of indiscriminate violence. The Qur�aan states: �Anyone who has killed another except in retaliation, it is as if he has killed the whole of humankind.�

Do either of you consider those who flew into the twin towers justified by the retaliation clause? For arguements sake, I will exclude the pentagon as that is a military target and involves an entirely different discussion.

Actually, this matter becomes humorous because those who believe the Mosad did it often time seem glad that it was done anyway. [chuckle]

Incidentally, Hanan, the "Christian Terrorist" McVeigh was universally condemned outright by each and every American theologian I ever heard. So whats your point? We "fried" him forthwith whatever you might call him.
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 10:23am

Many, many Moslems condemmed 9/11. That is not often reported by the mainstream western press. They explained this is not something acceptable in Islam.  But considering how much this was mentioned and how much was covered of the people who beat the drums of war... no wonder it can be confusing.

There were many, many Moslems who prayed after 9/11 for the people and their families. What they show is the groups on the outside who had a different agenda.  The most people hear aboyt Moslems is the occasional story during Ramadan. We don't hear about their good works. We don't hear about te Islamic groups that give aid in emergencies.

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 11:27am
Hayfa

Thank you for your information and kind words. However, I have yet to read either Mockba or Hanan condemn those who conducted 9/11. Instead they refer me to Dr. Philips. It seems a prevarication. I know. I know. It seems petty of me.

However, when Mockba and Hanan express open and direct dissaproval of those who did 9/11 then I will be much more kindly disposed towards Muslims in general. You understand Americans are aware of those who danced in the streets etc etc etc. We ALL hope those dancers do not speak for the majority. But we are yet to be convinced.

Mockba and Hanan can matterially contribute to this cause. I hope they do. Once again, thank you for your concern.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 5:48pm

Edited by Hanan
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 6:45pm
Hanan - You wrote: "Who do you think you are to continuously asked Muslims such questions?"

I continuously ask Muslims such questions because so many, such as yourself, continuously refuse to answer. Mostly it has become a sort of amusement sport.And here are my answers to your intellectually challenging questions!

1)Why are we such blood thirsty killers?
A)Too many John Wayne movies.

2)Why do our parents insist that we should kill animals as soon as we are able to hold a rifle?
A)Hanguns are not good for shooting rabbits.

3)Why do we beat our wives and children?
A)Its a lot of fun. Have you ever tried it?

4)Why are we so promiscuous?
A)I wish......

5)Why do we steal everything that�s not nailed down?
A)We do not have enough claw hammers to get the rest.

6)Why do we rape our women?
A)I thought they LIKED it!

7)Why do we molest our children?
A)They are closer then yours.

8)Why do we throw our newborn children in garbage bins?
A)The disposal in the sink was too small.

9)Why do we kill each other on the streets everyday?
A)You need to sleep sometime, we do it at night.

10)Why do we have such a high rate of alcohol- and drug addicts?
A)Before reading any of your posts I automatically reach for a beer.

11)Why do we live in filthy homes with garbage everywhere and cockroaches crawling on the walls?
A)I take exception to this one. Cockroaches do NOT crawl on any of my walls.

12)Why do we have open sewage ditches in front of our homes?
A) Where in the heck do YOU live!

13)Why do we have such a high illiteracy rate?
A)Judgeing from this forum, there is not much worth
reading anyway.

14)Why do we feed our children such unhealthy food until they are more obese than we are?
A)More obese then you? How much do YOU weight?

15)Why do we never admit responsibility for our evil thoughts and actions?
A)I relish them all.

16)Why do we think that we are superior to everyone?
A)Scientific comparison to the competition.

17) Why are we such racists?
A)Scientific comparson to the competition

Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 10:07pm

Originally posted by ejdavid ejdavid wrote:

mockba Hanan

Dr. Philips wrote: "5.Islaam opposes any form of indiscriminate violence. The Qur�aan states: �Anyone who has killed another except in retaliation, it is as if he has killed the whole of humankind.�

Do either of you consider those who flew into the twin towers justified by the retaliation clause? For arguements sake, I will exclude the pentagon as that is a military target and involves an entirely different discussion.

Actually, this matter becomes humorous because those who believe the Mosad did it often time seem glad that it was done anyway. [chuckle]

Incidentally, Hanan, the "Christian Terrorist" McVeigh was universally condemned outright by each and every American theologian I ever heard. So whats your point? We "fried" him forthwith whatever you might call him.

After looking at both sides of the argument concerning 9/11, I find the 9/11 truth movement to have extremely valid questions and doubts. All in all, the "official" government explanation about 9/11 is actually a "conspiracy theory". Not only do I believe that some of the power brokers, including Bush, knew about 9/11, I also have strong reason to believe that they orchestrated it simply as a way to gain a foothold in rescource rich regions of the world and to empower global elitists. The US and Britian using false flag operations as pretexts to enter into war is not a new thing, and not beyond these governments, including the deaths of innocents. Your rights are being taken, not by the boogymen you are shown on the screen everyday, but by your own government.  

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:12am
Andalus - RE False Flag Operations

Islamers did it. Islamers danced in the streets. Islamers even want more. More, did EYE say? Islamers really really want Iran to get The Bomb. Guess what? So do I. Why? Because that will mean real war. War that we prepared for neigh on sixty years now.

Once the maniac Iranians do their thing. Guess what. Ever heard the term Final Solution?
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2006 at 11:59am

Originally posted by ejdavid ejdavid wrote:

Andalus - RE False Flag Operations

Islamers did it. Islamers danced in the streets.

If dancing imples implication, then Mossad did it. They were caught, on US soil, and filmed cheering at the explosions. Educated, trained, Mossad.

They just happened to be at a good vantage point to watch the fireworks.

Islamers even want more. More, did EYE say?

Irrational. Instead of throwing up juvenile howlers, it move you to provide coherent statements.

Islamers really really want Iran to get The Bomb. Guess what? So do I. Why? Because that will mean real war. War that we prepared for neigh on sixty years now.

Please support your assertions.

Once the maniac Iranians do their thing. Guess what. Ever heard the term Final Solution?

What do Iranians want to do? Please provide evidence.

I can debate the 9/11 conspiracy theory that the US has given as the official truth. But I cannot waste time with common conervative/FOXnews/neocon howlers.

If you have not actually studied the issued, as a fellow American, I ask you to study it, from both sides, as the results effect you as a free human being, going beyond race and religion.

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic