IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Books, Newspapers & Magazines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Nostradamus Code  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Nostradamus Code

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmTaaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Nostradamus Code
    Posted: 10 August 2006 at 11:52pm
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 5:45am
Originally posted by UmmTaaha UmmTaaha wrote:

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim

Imagine knowing the secrets Nostradamus never intended humanity to decipher.

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim.

Only Allah knows the hidden secrets.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 7:41am

Nostradamus, you gotta love that guy  

But I do have to laugh when people of today make claims such as this: as per on the frontpage of the website: He made sure humanity would not be able to use them until we had become sophisticated enough to decode them. That time has finally arrived.

Only today's man will make such claims, very egotistic I believe, why do they think that it is the time, now? Are we really that sophisticated and ready to decode them today??

And honestly this is not the first book with such information, it is not new.

I've seen this site before and I don't agree with it for one, if some information of Nostradamus was recently found, knowing how sophisticated it's been coded and there are groups out there who are having trouble to decipher many, how come this one is so clear ??

The website is about this book only and what is in it but we have...(below)

May 2004 some discovery was made and yet we have a quote on the front page from Prince Hassan of Jordon made in march 2004  ummm march comes before may  so we have a quote out of timeline, I guess the author got the quote from an earlier report or interview and placed it in the book  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic