IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kashmir - A Muslim Holocaust  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kashmir - A Muslim Holocaust

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:23pm

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

You are right that Nehru invaded Hyderabad.  I live in Hyderabad and know how the muslims here treat India

You mean treat 'Hindus'!

Quote A lot of them support ISI and celebrate when anything bad happens to India

Did you raise your object when Congress Party elected a Muslim as President of India? Or did you in case of the previous two Muslim Presidents? I think you're mixing up Mossad with ISI.

Quote You see, patriotism cannot be forced

No kidding. I live next door to the US and I know how 'patriotic' Jews are....AIPAC can tell you better than me.

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:51pm

Asalam walaikum Rehmat bhai!!!

Please, no offence to be taken.

Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

I suggest you study 'Mahabharat' and 'Geeta' again.

Well... A muslim who has never been to India knows well about 'Mahabharata' and the 'Geeta'.  Please, they were written by many scholars and in modern India they are mostly misinterpreted by so called 'hindus'.  Anyway, that does not matter for me, 'cos I believe what I want to believe.  I mostly follow Sankaracharya and Swami Vivekananda and thats enough.  Emperor Bharata was born after the Mahabharata was over.  Mahabharata, Ramayana etc were history made into stories for the contemporary people.

So they have been misinterpreted as mythologies.

Quote Yes dear that's what I am saying - and I also said not long ago that when the European Jews entered Palestine after WW I - Palestine was not an 'empty land', but the home of 700,000 Arabs.

Well, let me tell you.  You really dont know how muslims entered India.  A hindu king wanted to kill a prince(because the prince and the daughter of the king loved each other and got married).  But the prince was so powerful that he was virtually unbeatable.  So he joined hands with the incoming muslim army.

And about Israel (India is not a friend of Israel, India had been condemning the occupation of Palestine) , I really pity the Israelis, first they were driven out by the arabs, and then murdered by the Germans.  You, may not agree with this.  But see the near past.  When modern Israel was formed, the Arabs attacked them from all the sides.  Thats why they occupied Palestine as a buffer zone.

Quote So were Indians of Peru????

What do you mean by this?

Quote So was Burtagal (Portugal); Indtleeb (Sri Lanka); Canaada (Canada), etc.

Oh my god... now I understand why people have a misconception about hindus... This clearly shows that muslims are narrow minded.

Quote Your history is amazing - considering while Muslims were 'butchering Hindus' (where no Muslim army ever went), the same Muslims were giving refuge and prosperity to Jews who are well known for their enemity towards Islam, Muslims, and their Prophet, whom they tried to assassinate twice.

'no muslim army ever went'?  Please read Indian history(or even pakistan history, though they curse India, atleast they are a little fair towards history).

And let me tell you... Every non-hindu talks about hindu caste system.  If that really exists, then I should be an untouchable.  I am categorized as 'Backward Caste - B' by the Indian government.  But most of my friends are so called 'upper' caste Brahmins.  And mind you, Brahmins are a minority in India.

Edited by bharatiya
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:13pm

Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

You mean treat 'Hindus'!

Well, anti-Indian muslims even hate pro-Indian muslims.

Quote Did you raise your object when Congress Party elected a Muslim as President of India? Or did you in case of the previous two Muslim Presidents? I think you're mixing up Mossad with ISI.

Buddy, you really dont know anything about India.  President Abdul Kalam was elected president by a so called 'communal' party.  And as I told you, India is a secular country.  Muslims are given as much respect as a hindu or christian or a sikh in India.  Well, I love Mossad.  Really, Indian intelligence agencies should learn a lot from Mossad.  Anyway, I still love my intelligence agencies though they are 'imperfect' spies.  Indians are told not to worry about the ISI as our own intelligence agencies retaliate to every strike of ISI.

Quote No kidding. I live next door to the US and I know how 'patriotic' Jews are....AIPAC can tell you better than me.

We are not talking about Jews buddy.  If you say that Jews are not patriotic, its thier problem.  As there are traitors in India, there are traitors everywhere.

I want to ask you some questions buddy.

1. Why are most of the terrorists in the world 'muslim'?

2. Why do they always target unarmed innocents(are they afraid to face an army) most of the time killing them in the name of Islam(really I used to love Islam, I really still love it, except those extremists and fundamentalists)?

3. Why should women wear a veil and men have a freedom to do anything?

4. If Islam does not recognize idolatory, then why they worship the stone at Kaba?(I really dont mean any offence, I had my education from Muslim teachers who go to Mecca every year.  I love Mecca, as much as I love our own holy shrines)

5. If 'kafir' means 'non-believer' then why is India called land of kafirs, where people even believe stones to be god?  And how can they make jihad on them?

I know you will never reply again.

Satyameva Jayate.

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:29pm

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

...Well, anti-Indian muslims even hate pro-Indian muslims

That's funny, I have several Hindus friends in Canada and they're 'hidus' and I am 'Muslim'!

Quote And as I told you, India is a secular country

So did I hear about Israel - but over there Muslims and Christians are not allowed to vote.

Quote Muslims are given as much respect as a hindu or christian or a sikh in India

That's one thing you said corrct - Hindus treat them equally, when it comes to demolishing their religious places.

Quote Well, I love Mossad

Did not I tell you before?

Quote We are not talking about Jews buddy

But 'mate' you just admitted being 'in love with Mossad'! Is Mossad some company's name in Pakistan? 

Quote I want to ask you some questions buddy.

1. Why are most of the terrorists in the world 'muslim'?

2. Why do they always target unarmed innocents(are they afraid to face an army) most of the time killing them in the name of Islam(really I used to love Islam, I really still love it, except those extremists and fundamentalists)?

4. If Islam does not recognize idolatory, then why they worship the stone at Kaba?(I really dont mean any offence, I had my education from Muslim teachers who go to Mecca every year.  I love Mecca, as much as I love our own holy shrines)

5. If 'kafir' means 'non-believer' then why is India called land of kafirs, where people even believe stones to be god?  And how can they make jihad on them?

Just replace Muslims with Jews - And you got my answers.

Quote I know you will never reply again

Iz not this world full of surprises!

Know your enemy!

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:42pm

Rehmat bhai!!!

Yes, India is a communal country.  And yes, even in India, muslims and christians are not allowed to vote.  They are stopped by the communal forces at the poling booths and are killed.  It seems the communal forces are planning to make India, 'Hindu Republic of Hindustan' by the end of this year.  And hey dont you know, Indian intelligence agencies fund Mossad.  Actually RAW and Mossad work hand in hand.

And beware of your fellow 'hindus', they may kill you some day because you are not hindu

Yes, world is full of surprises.

I will substitute for first two questions.  I will replace them with hindu, jew. Happy?

But what about the next three?

As I have told, you will not answer these questions

And, I need answers(if you can answer them) but not questions.  If you have any questions, first answer these and then you can ask me how many muslims I have killed by the time you answer

Edited by bharatiya
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:27pm

Sorry to intrude. Rehmat may have his own answers to your questions, as he did away with the ones on terrorists but i thought it a duty to respond to some, too.

Question 3. Women as well as men are not free to do everything if we are referring to Islaam. This is what makes the difference between human behaviour and those of animals, there are certain limitations in what you can and cannot do. Men are to cover certain portion of their body and women are also to cover certain portion of their body... why different?... because they are different.

Question 4. Muslims worship Allaah, The Most Great and The Most Glorious, the Creator of all that is in the heavens and on earth, including stones. The stone of Ka'aba is not worshipped.

Question 5. Kaffir an Arabic word meaning "denier" or "concealer", it is often used to mean "non-believer". Anyone who denies the existence of Allaah is a kaffir. Believing stones to be god makes you a denier of Allaah, for you become worshipper of a stone and not god.

Not quite sure though that India is called the land of kaffirs. There is an area called Kaffiristan some place northeastern Afghanistan inhabitted by people known as kaffirs and who have no reference to the Arabic term. Unless you think it part of India...

And, Bharatiya, please mind your language when putting up your posts, i am sure your belief does not advocate the use foul language. Otherwise, welcome!

MOCKBA
neo01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:41am
well bharatiya, the topic has diverted from kashmeer to religion..................................

by the way rehmat, what is your country of birth/

Edited by neo01
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:50am

Originally posted by neo01 neo01 wrote:

.....by the way rehmat, what is your country of birth/

Pakhtooooon - You know one of the "People of 12 Tribes".

Know your enemy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic