IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kashmir - A Muslim Holocaust  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kashmir - A Muslim Holocaust

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 4:20am

Originally posted by neo01 neo01 wrote:

what do u want bharatiya????????????????????????

"bharatiya" or Israeliya - That 'Iznogoodh'

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

neo01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Yep, only someone sitting in Haifa could show such ignorance about India - But then it never surprised me before his knowledge of Muslim Spain or Palestine (before it became Israel).

I am unable to understand what you are talking about.

Quote Life is beautiful - especially for the 'self-denials'.

Same with this sentence.  I dont know what you are talking about. lol.

Well, before muslims came, India had only hindus(Buddhists, Jains etc) and Israel had only Jews.  But muslims came to india and Israel and you can see the state of affairs now.

The Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid was asking for another partition of india?  On what grounds should we give you our land which has neither so called muslim shrine or has anything significant done by the muslims towards india excepting a few?

And my fellow muslims are the real ********.  when they were given 33% of land for only 21% of population, they did not leave india.  Nowhere but here we say that 'hindus' and muslims are brothers.  And you see how they degrade us and the traditional indian religion.

But every cause will have an effect.  If you do bad, good will not follow.

'Allah O Akbar'

'Satyameva jayate'

what do u want bharatiya????????????????????????

neo01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:48pm

.....by the way rehmat, what is your country of birth/

Pakhtooooon - You know one of the "People of 12 Tribes".

salam rehmat

where are you from? i am a lahori

neo01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:41pm

salam rehmat..

where do u stay in pakistan?

iam a lahori

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:11am

Yep, only someone sitting in Haifa could show such ignorance about India - But then it never surprised me before his knowledge of Muslim Spain or Palestine (before it became Israel).

I am unable to understand what you are talking about.

Quote Life is beautiful - especially for the 'self-denials'.

Same with this sentence.  I dont know what you are talking about. lol.

Well, before muslims came, India had only hindus(Buddhists, Jains etc) and Israel had only Jews.  But muslims came to india and Israel and you can see the state of affairs now.

The Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid was asking for another partition of india?  On what grounds should we give you our land which has neither so called muslim shrine or has anything significant done by the muslims towards india excepting a few?

And my fellow muslims are the real ********.  when they were given 33% of land for only 21% of population, they did not leave india.  Nowhere but here we say that 'hindus' and muslims are brothers.  And you see how they degrade us and the traditional indian religion.

But every cause will have an effect.  If you do bad, good will not follow.

'Allah O Akbar'

'Satyameva jayate'

THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:12am

Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Rehmat doesn't know the answers.  He only has hatred towards the jews and hindus.  If mind is filled with hatred, how can it be clear?

Life is beautiful - especially for the 'self-denials'.

Know your enemy!

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:36am

Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

...Rehmat may have his own answers to your questions, as he did away with the ones on terrorists but i thought it a duty to respond to some, too....

Rehmat doesn't know the answers.  He only has hatred towards the jews and hindus.  If mind is filled with hatred, how can it be clear?

Quote Question 3. Women as well as men are not free to do everything if we are referring to Islaam. This is what makes the difference between human behaviour and those of animals, there are certain limitations in what you can and cannot do. Men are to cover certain portion of their body and women are also to cover certain portion of their body... why different?... because they are different.

Thats the difference between Islam and the beauty that is called 'Hinduism'.  'Hinduism' doesn't have any such limitations.  And treats everyone and everything equal.  But it also says that we are higher forms of life as we can think rationally unlike animals.  'Hinduism' allows us to do anything, allows us to make mistakes, but also says that if we do bad, bad will follow and if we do good, good will follow, and tells us that, even if we do mistakes, we are still one with God.

But why a man can marry a number of women, while a woman cannot?  And why should a woman cover the whole of her body(muslim woman cover whole of the body, not certain portion)?

Quote Question 4. Muslims worship Allaah, The Most Great and The Most Glorious, the Creator of all that is in the heavens and on earth, including stones. The stone of Ka'aba is not worshipped.

If Allah is the creator of everything, he also created us 'hindus', jews and christians.  Then why do you want to kill everyone by a so called jihad?

Quote Question 5. Kaffir an Arabic word meaning "denier" or "concealer", it is often used to mean "non-believer". Anyone who denies the existence of Allaah is a kaffir. Believing stones to be god makes you a denier of Allaah, for you become worshipper of a stone and not god.

You people call Allah, 'hindus' call Brahman(Rama, Krishna, Buddha etc. are human beings like the Prophet Muhammad) and the christians call The Holy Father.  If we deny the word Allah(we really hate the word 'allah' because, in the name of allah all the atrocities are being committed all around the world) it does not mean we do not believe in god.

Quote Not quite sure though that India is called the land of kaffirs. There is an area called Kaffiristan some place northeastern Afghanistan inhabitted by people known as kaffirs and who have no reference to the Arabic term. Unless you think it part of India...

You see, this shows the intolerant mind of a Muslim...

Quote And, Bharatiya, please mind your language when putting up your posts, i am sure your belief does not advocate the use foul language. Otherwise, welcome!

When 'rape' can be used freely, why not others in the forum?

Edited by bharatiya
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:50am

Know your enemy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic