IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - read this now
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


Topic Closedread this now

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message
vdelboy01 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter


Joined: 10 August 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 1
Direct Link To This Post Topic: read this now
    Posted: 10 August 2006 at 6:53am

I am a british citizen and i am sick of muslim terrorists in my country i wish you would all leave Britain and not return.I also demand an apology for the atrocities some of you are responsible for and demand you condem your fellow worshippers.

If you wish not to apologise or condem then this shows you are in full support of terrorism and in my eyes should be deported instantly.

Thankyou and i am in no way being racist i do have Asian friends.

Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Angel View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 03 July 2001
Status: Offline
Points: 6641
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 7:42am

demand an apology ?? 

SO, what about those born in Britian and are british citizens and converts to ?

And yes, we know why you are here, because of what happened at heathrow airpoint, which no mention of who is at fault has even been mentioned.

and before you get into me, I am not muslim and I also know that not all muslims are terrorists.

so there!

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Back to Top
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 15 October 2005
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 3272
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

demand an apology ??


SO, what about those born in Britian and are british citizens and converts to ?


And yes, we know why you are here, because of what happened at heathrow airpoint, which no mention of who is at fault has even been mentioned.


and before you get into me, I am not muslim and I also know that not all muslims are terrorists.


so there!



Dont feed the troll
Back to Top
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 15 October 2005
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 3272
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:12am
Originally posted by vdelboy01 vdelboy01 wrote:

<FONT face=Georgia>I am a british citizen and i am sick of muslim terrorists in my country i wish you would all leave Britain and not return.I also demand an apology for the atrocities some of you are responsible for and demand you condem your fellow worshippers.If you wish not to apologise or condem then this shows you are in full support of terrorism and in my eyes should be deported instantly.


Thankyou and i am in no way being racist i do have Asian friends.



you dont own this country, hell i bet you flip burgers, thats why you feel so powerless.

I will not apologise for the sh*t I havnet done.

why dont you apologise for the crimes commited by chistains, like Abugharib,rape-scandel,vietnam genocide, Iraiqi war-crimes

If you dont apologise it means that you support KKK & Nazi,in my eyes should be deported instantly
Back to Top
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 15 October 2005
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 3272
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:24am


we will never leave your country, 1,536,015 muslims are in England. And this number will continue to rise.

We are here to stay, you cant do anything, bitter reality, eh skin head?
Back to Top
Angel View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 03 July 2001
Status: Offline
Points: 6641
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:41am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:


Dont feed the troll

ok, if you don't

oops but you just did

 

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Back to Top
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 15 October 2005
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 3272
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Dont feed the troll


ok, if you don't


oops but you just did




only I am the troll fighter here
Back to Top
Angel View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 03 July 2001
Status: Offline
Points: 6641
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:50am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Dont feed the troll


ok, if you don't


oops but you just did



only I am the troll fighter here

oh, is that right

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.