IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Muslims think of Isa (Jesus)?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Muslims think of Isa (Jesus)?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 11:21am
ah lets have some fun while we wait, apple pie that doesnt require any translation at all.

Who is this apple pie?

• He was born of a virgin on December 25th in a cave/manger42, with his birth being announced by a star in the East and attended by three wise men.43
  • He was a child teacher in the Temple and was baptized when he was 30 years old.44
  • He was baptized by John the Baptist.
  • He had 12 disciples.
  • He performed miracles and raised, from the dead.
  • He walked on water.
  • He was transfigured on the Mount.
  • He was crucified, buried in a tomb and resurrected.
  • He was also the "Way, the Truth, the Light, the Messiah, God's Anointed Son, the Son of Man, the Good Shepherd, the Lamb of God, the Word" etc.
  • He was "the Fisher," and was associated with the Lamb, Lion and Fish ("Ichthys").45
  • He was called "the KRST," or "Anointed One

Peace
Noah

Edited by Noah
copenhagen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copenhagen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 11:22am
Originally posted by firewall firewall wrote:

i thought when the Quran states that Jesus was not murdered at the cross,

or, if i may say, it's just because if Jesus WAS saved

Peace all,

I've read a couple different accounts of exactly what happened. (All speculation, which I think is so ironic in context of the related ayat -- see comment below.) But, I was wondering, in general, what do you think took place?

Some summaries I've read:
1) Jesus was raised up pre-crucifixion and Judas was actually the one crucified. Or someone else. A case of mistaken identity.
2) Jesus actually lived through the crucifixion (which explains the biblical account of resurrection).
3) Jesus was raised pre-crucifixion and a shell of his body went through the physical ordeal.

Honestly, I'm not looking for a debate. (see comment above )

Peace

Sam

P.S. on a more silly note -- anyone know a muslim named Jesus? I see lots of Marys, but haven't seen a son of Mary yet :)
Some people before you asked questions, and on that account lost their faith.
Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apple Pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 11:37am

i will free minds is down atm ;)

More excuses...

Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 11:46am
For what, not answering the question i posted because you know where it will take you heathen? Sun worship is not something worth selling here mates.

As for free-minds.org try entering it youself.

Peace
Noah

Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apple Pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:05pm
Got those links for us yet...?
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 4:49pm
free-minds forum is still down. But why dont you answer my question while we wait? 
I even left clues in the question itself, if it was too hard. But perhaps it is. Is it too hard a question?

Peace
Noah

Edited by Noah
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 5:20pm
Right to save you time family. Take a look at these debates with apple pie, and copy and paste from them, so you dont have to waste to much time boosting apple pies dillusions. Notice how the threads always end the same. people get bored with talking to the mental wall that is apple pie. But by all means make up your own mind, heres the links of earlyer successes like

Mohammad is not in the Quran
http://www.free-minds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3474&p ostdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Koran confirms Jesus' Crucifixion...
http://www.free-minds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2242&p ostdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
http://www.free-minds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3815&h ighlight=
http://www.free-minds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3807&h ighlight=
as his alter ego albion
http://www.free-minds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3892&p ostdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

But basically just check out
http://www.free-minds.org/forum/search.php?search_author=A pple+Pie

then you know where this character is comming from and what purpose it has.

Oh and apple pie, the question still stands. Want to give it a go, or would you rather just not reply to it, as you do with everything else that doesnt fit your own trip.

Peace
Noah
Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apple Pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2005 at 5:32pm

Better late than never...

Thanks for saving us the trouble.

Mucho gracious...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic