IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Goodbye  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Goodbye

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goodbye
    Posted: 17 April 2005 at 2:53pm
Seeing how many of you disagree with how I believe I'm takin the time with only a brief sentence in saying goodbye. Unfortunately on Islamicity its quite evident that the Ummah is not unified. Unfortunately instead of making the problems known we break the Muslim down and call names. I will not say who has called me names on here but I will say that I got some PM messages. I also tried to PM Nausheen about if there were things that I have said I may reveiw it from another person but I have yet to get a message return. So I think its time for me not to be a member here anymore.
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:55pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah

Israfil, it will be very sad not to see u here any more.

I have seen you grow in faith, in understanding and improve greatly in dealing with people. All in all your stay was being appreciated (as I figure) and you were as well gaining from here, if am not wrong.

I dont know what exactly you wanted me to see that I am missing. You shld have told me there were PMs bothering you, but u asked a very general advice, after a general review, so I combined both in a very subtle way on a particular thread that you had related, thinking u would read the underlying message.

I am sorry you were still waiting for a response which I have not sent.

Remember that our first duty is towards ourselves, and then towards our family, friends and then towards the society. So infact we start building from within. When we start the process from this direction, it is not necessary to bother too much if we are misunderstood, or not understood.

Actually it is the ego we feed and pamper, when we are uncomfortable by the opinion of people. It is our ego that desires to receive love and approval of others, our soul is satisfied in discharging the good and waiting a reward from Allah.

All peace is in moving towards Allah. A knowledgeable person has said, we have to take only two steps towards Allah. "One is away from the self, and the other away from His creation." If we undertand fully the wisdome behind this, we will not worry much about others.

In whatever u choose, I wish you the good of this world and the good of next world, insha allah. Ameen.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 6:42am
Please stay, Israfil. Turn off PM's if necessary.

DavidC
nadir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 11:53am

Assalaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Israfil

I do not want you to go either, Israfil.

Remember the reply you posted, to my first post?

Only Allah (SWT) knows who much you helped me, & I feel very much indebted to you.

I am not privy to what has gone on, but I can share somewhat in your grief. My family, & people whom I used to call friends, resorted to hurling abuse at me, for embracing Islam (& for the subsequent changes they observed in me).

It does hurt sometimes, especially when it comes from my family, however I realised that their actions, were not directed at me (I was trying my best to follow Allah�s Law - Islam, so they were in fact complaining to/at Allah [SWT]). Hence their uneasiness (& subsequent outburst) toward the path I was following; became a source for me to observe their delusions, so that I might be able to help them overcome - ignorance.

As embracing Islam has to be a personal choice, I don�t know if they will ever revert, however that will not stop me from trying. Insha Allah.

Please return, even if you fancy a break for a while, nothing wrong in that.

Wasalaam

nadir

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:42pm

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Brother Israfil,

Brother i use my vote on not leaving you us alone,i can write so many things about you and i believe no need to do that,you will give us the best,you will stay...i trust you are going to be still with us,we love you and you love us too much that you made an complaint with us,you were right,we sometimes forget between each others...

Please stay with us;at least think about that;who will race with the mouth of Angel if you will leave us,as you know it is like an machine gun,only you can do,mercy us:)))

*absolutely she will kill me

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:44pm
ohh,i have realized that i made great repeats in my message:"us..us..us.."..is it stupid or repeat,who knows?
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:39pm

Salam Br. Israfil,

IMHO (In my humble opinion), I would say it's better you stay. I personally like your posts even though not on all subjects I agree with you. To me the more we exchange opinions the more we "understand" each other (understand doesn't mean agree, but knowing every one's position, probably we can say we agree to be different). And the most important thing is that we don't claim that we are the ultimate truth and others are wrong. If "unity" means all people have the same opinion and go to the same directions that's will not happen. To me unity mean we work together on the things that we agree and treat the differences as rahmah (bless) to make us easy to recognize each other, like Allah said in the quran. And I believe we (as muslim or even as human being) have more agreement than disagreement.

49:13 O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

So, please stay.

Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:12am
Please stay Israfil. I know we are experiencing an influx of somewhat radical opinion from a few of the newer members, but given time, I'm sure honest intelligent debate - in which you excel - will have a moderating effect on some of the more extreme elements currently gracing us with their presence. :----)

Edited by Colin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic