IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tell me of Islams beauty  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tell me of Islams beauty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2006 at 4:34am
Originally posted by Ginghis Ginghis wrote:

I have a special request, and hope it is in no way insulting. Finding the words to ask this is difficult.

I don't have much personal contact with Moslem people. Please tell me of the things in your personal life that make you know you are on the right path. I would like to read your words, close my eyes, and put myself in your place and experience the beauty you see.

Greetings to you Ginghis,

Islam gives me strength all the time, 24 hours a day. The important part is that the more my faith and myself are targeted, the stronger I become in my faith. It is the paramount that I remain obedient to my Merciful Lord, Allah under all circumstances. Events surrounding me shouldn�t deter me, and don't deter me, in any way, from becoming a better Muslim.

Islam means peace and submission to Allah. And I am happy to be a Muslim and pray to Allah that I leave this world as a Muslim while performing the best deed of my life as instructed by the Creator of the universe.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2006 at 4:59am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

Hi ginghis, I will inshaAllah try to tell you experience of a born muslim who did not had much islam in her life. Alhamdulillah i had almost everything in my life. But still as soon as a slightest thing went wrong. It was all moaning and winging that why things go wrong with me. Very superficial, shallow life, majority of time been alone was scariest time as i never had good to think about.

In comparison now, alhamdulillah i count the blessing and thank in my best of ability which offcourse is nothing compared to the blessing. But i thank Allah swt once and i see ten more doors opening. I ask Allah swt's help in every matter and even when things seem to go wrong, i know in long term they are meant to be good for me. This dependancy is best thing, some might take it wrong. But imagine having some1 who loves you unconditionaly, being there for you 24/7 when ever you need, you wrong em but still as soon as you turn toward them they are like nothing ever happened. Even better, the bond gets even stronger. Having the feeling that whatever trouble you are in Allah swt only needs to say 'be' and it is. You know you never have to explain your sincerity as He is knower of the deepest secrets. You never are lonely cos you close your eyes and He is just there between you and your soul.

As every1 has said, it is this feeling of peace, just knowing that as long as you want Him, you have Him.

wassalam

Edited by fatima
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Ginghis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginghis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2006 at 6:03am

I am honored that you are sharing your experiences with me. These are personal things, but these are the things I can connect with. They transcend bias. A smile begats a smile. When your faith brings peace and confidence into your life I understand because it has happened to me.

Please continue

lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2006 at 11:17am

If you would like to listen to the recitation of the Quran here is a website:  One of my favorite recitors, Muhammad Jibreel beautifully recites the whole quran and you could click on any chapter to download and listen to.  my favorite chapter: Vergin Mary, chapter 19.  look for Sura 19 on the list and downlaod it. 

if you read the translation in english it's beautiful as well.

:)

http://is.aswatalislam.net/DisplayFilesP.aspx?TitleID=76& ;TitleName=Quran_-_Mohammad_Jebreel

Quran - Mohammad Jebreel - Surah 019 - Maryam (Mary) (www.aswatalislam.net).mp3

Download

2.02 M

Ginghis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginghis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2006 at 3:15pm

Thank You Amalhayati2, I have book marked that.

A few years ago I came to an Islamic forum similure to this one. My goal was to learn about the Quran and Islam. I received answers to most of my questions, the particpants were very gracious. I purchased a Quran and made contact with a local Imam and began to learn about Islams "Way of Life". The Imam, Farwaz Damrah, had some trouble and my study stopped. This time my goal is to learn about the people. You all are also very gracious and I thank you.

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2006 at 7:28pm
...and we thank you for starting this beautiful thread!

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2006 at 11:37am

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

...and we thank you for starting this beautiful thread!

Ditto!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2006 at 3:58am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

Hi ginghis, I think its nice that you want to know about muslims but most of time each individual is not the complete picture. People have many shortcomings and its so common that those are some times associated with the religion which is not true. So hope you dont associate the wrong done by a muslim with islam.

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic