IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A prayer..  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A prayer..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A prayer..
    Posted: 28 July 2006 at 7:01am

Salaam,
When we can�t do anything to stop this war we have no one to turn to but the all Mighty and raise our hands and pray  from the bottom of our heart asking Allah (swt) to help our brothers and sisters in Palestine, Lebanon and the Iraq. Inshallah our prayers will be answered.
I think that when all the Muslims in the world pray with faith of Allah (swt), our prayers, in Gods will, will not go to waste, so I ask you my brothers and sisters to pray all at the same time all over the world and get the word out that every Friday at 14:00 GMT. All the Muslims kneel to Allah asking patience and victory of Islam.

We were passed down a treasure from our beloved prophet Muhammad (saaws), the message of ISLAM, and we will not back out, even if it is a simple du�a (prayer).

Peace

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic