IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A theory: Is Israel blackmailing US?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A theory: Is Israel blackmailing US?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

...could we not say that Israel is a US created country...

I would say Egypt created Israel, but the US was certainly in there too.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 7:50pm
I love Jews, the Jewish history and the way Hebrew sounds. I also love the silent majority of Jews, in Stampford Hill, London and other places across the world, who don't recognise the state of Israel and believe that its creation was no more than a typical British mischief, just to punish the Jews and the Muslims in one go.
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2006 at 12:43pm

Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Israel is a US friendly country with a huge coastline.

The US needs oil, and Israel is a necessary strategic locality.

Maybe all the conspiracy stuff has some kernal of truth, but this simple  and proven analysis is a lot stronger. 

Even if you assume that Monica Lewinsky was a Mossad agent

Now that is an even Stranger concept!

Edited by Maryah
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2006 at 1:46pm

Now that is an even Stranger concept1

If you study the events of that time, you will note how she was sprung on a President with an even handed policy!!

It's extremely sad, but Israel and the United States are the only vibrant threats to global peace. All else is created because of their brutality.

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2006 at 8:17pm

Now that is an even Stranger concept1

If you study the events of that time, you will note how she was sprung on a President with an even handed policy!!

It's extremely sad, but Israel and the United States are the only vibrant threats to global peace. All else is created because of their brutality.

Ameen to that. Monica Lewinsky could have possibly been planted to discredit the policies of the Democratic Party so when re-election time came around. Its obvious something was premeditated: who else would keep a soiled dress in their closet for over a year with DNA evidence on it?  The neocons had an easier time of stealing the show. Bush was the first newly "elected" president that could not do the ceremonial "walk" to his first inauguration because of the malice the group in Washington showed him because they know he stole the election. I am really interested to see if the Bush Imperial group will relinquish power in 2008. I would like to see how they rig these next elections!

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
allheart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 12:24pm

Maryah, Let me point out that the blind support for Israel that the US gov't provide is likely to remain basically the same with the people that are being promoted to run for power positions from the democratic party. Zionists have infiltrated and control most of both parties, so be careful about being decieved that eventually a democratic replacement of Bush will be the solution for the middle east. I suggest supporting american citizens that are putting up a fight to remove the zionist infiltration in their country. Listen to this radio show, I think these people are doing a great job in exposing zionist crime and deception in the US, the middle east and elsewhere:

www.iamthewitness.com

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 2:58pm

I love Zionists. In fact I love all those who begin to think that their schemes will win just because they happen to be s m a r t and clever. I love them just because they are in fact the world's idiots. Experience proves that only that wins that is meant to win. In the end, it hardly matters how smart or how clever you play.

Has anyone seen much of Wolfowitz, Richard Perl or the likes lately? I hear they are lying in some dark corner licking their or, perhaps, each others', wound

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 7:36pm

I love Zionists. In fact I love all those who begin to think that their schemes will win just because they happen to be s m a r t and clever. I love them just because they are in fact the world's idiots. Experience proves that only that wins that is meant to win. In the end, it hardly matters how smart or how clever you play.

Has anyone seen much of Wolfowitz, Richard Perl or the likes lately? I hear they are lying in some dark corner licking their or, perhaps, each others', wound

Assalaamu alaikum:

No dear brother, they are not smart, they just OWN the US....Bought and paid for I believe. Their primary puppets are The Bush and the puppeteer Cheney. They claim to worship the one God, but I believe their God to be GOLD: The almighty dollar..they own Afghanistan, are trying to own Iraq,....the insurgents won't allow that and they cannot be blamed! I love Jews and true Hebrews, But the Zionists set up the Zionist movement to put up a smokescreen to cover their actions, to own the whole world.They are attacking Islam. But it is only my opinion, not a fact!

Edited by Maryah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic