IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CNN pole: Israeli invasion is justified?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CNN pole: Israeli invasion is justified?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 9:14am
I just checked on this poll, now its 71% against
USA1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

50-50, I guess we are all right.

I wish I was blessed with such blissful freedom from braincells and was fitted with such a shortsight!

Well, Hezbula is a terrorist organization that has hijacked Lebenon for over the views of militant islam.

They just don't get it!
USA1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 10:32am

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Saddly so. What would happen if some militant group set up shop in your country? As long as they share your hatred, you let them do their dirty work and when they have envoked a responce, you blame the other party. Nice logic there. NOT.

They just don't get it!
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 10:45am
Originally posted by USA1 USA1 wrote:

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Saddly so. What would happen if some militant group set up shop in your country? As long as they share your hatred, you let them do their dirty work and when they have envoked a responce, you blame the other party. Nice logic there. NOT.

I don't know, why don't you poll some towns in Alabama about the KKK?  Find out for us.  Or better yet, go to LA and start asking alot of questions about M-13?  Yeah, better idea.  See how the people react.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 11:24am

What would happen if some militant group set up shop in your country?

Better question would have been "what happens if you set up a whole country on someone elses' land"?

Since when have occupations caused anything else? 

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 1:11pm

Hold fast to the rope of Allah, and be not divided

Edited by Hanan
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andalus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2006 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by ChrisBee ChrisBee wrote:

What is the intent of this sensless violence? Does it really have to be "to kill or be killed"?I,personally have started to look upon every muslim(i know it's unfair) as an enemy.I know about the crusaiders in the middle ages and how unfair it was then,but does that really have to be repeated in modern times by muslims?

Which Muslim land is waging a "Christian like" crusade on which nation?

We all believe in God-the name is not paramount-and we should live accordingly.The killing of innocent people on both sides is not acceptable.

Good point.

Israel has a right to exist and there is no reasonable cause for muslims to deny it!

Not "necessarily". How does a nation have a right to exist? There is no reasonable cause to affirm it.

1) Israel was an attempt to force a group of European Jews in the middle of lands that had been lived on and used for the better part of a 1000 years, some of which were Jews (Sephardic), living side by side Muslims and Christians.

2) The land was taken by force.

3) Israel used force to grab land and to increase its holdings.

4) Israel was the northern kingdom that was wiped out by the Assyrians. It is gone. The new Zionist wreck is nothing close to the former self.

5) Zionsim is a 20thc entury political movement which seeks to build an aparthied system where Arabs are "lesser" people.

6) Israel has taken aproximately 9000 prisoners, many have not had a trial, nor do they have any avenue to seek justice, or their families. The west ignores this, but seems to weep when a single Israeli soldier is taken.

Originally posted by CrissBee CrissBee wrote:

Is there anyone out there who can explain why people must die constantly?Who has the right to blow up airplains or buildings-our God does not give us that right!

I am not sure. You might pose that question to western governments such as the US and Great Britain who have used terrorism and false flag ops to create an enemy as a pretence to wage war and occupy foriegn lands.

The Norwood documents are clear that the US had played with the idea of destroying an airliner with passengers and blaim it on Cuba. The Gulf of Tonkin (the gateway to the Vietnam conflict) incident has already been admitted by the US as being a set up in order to wage war. The west suplied and bolstered Sadaam Hussein, and gave him the very technology to wage a chemical battle, which he is not being put on trial for, by the very people who sold him that technology.  

If the west would go to a "holy war" it would only be a response to things that are happening at the moment.

THey already have, and are still currently waging a war on the world to engineer a global "order". It is happneing now.

I don�t agree with US actions but I fear for the life of every good muslim.Some of you are so into intoxicated that you don't realise how it all is going to end.Many are so blinded by the words of holy IMAMIS that they don't realise that what the IMAMIS teatch-death to everyone who doesn't share their believes-isn�t a real option!Can You really agree with that?Peace Brothers and Sisters-lets stop NOW!

Once more, you seem to ignore the history and acts of western civilization. You want to bring up the alleged actions of a few who say they are Muslim and then tell Muslims that we have problem, and refuse to discuss the actions of the west, some of which has influenced the plotics of the middle east. This is why the discussion will never get off the ground.

A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2006 at 3:20pm

Amazing, unusual post, sounds more human than you normally allow yourself to be.

Jazaak Allah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
  Share Topic