IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dreams  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dreams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 1:41pm
what if u don't have any dreams at all .... what does that mean ???
number41 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote number41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 5:09pm

.:: SoHaIB ::. wrote: what if u don't have any dreams at all .... what does that mean ???

My guess is that you may have been sleep deprived ...

'When one bright intellect meets another bright intellect, the light increases and the Path becomes clear' � Rumi
husseinb05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote husseinb05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 8:23pm

Edited by husseinb05 - 21 April 2009 at 3:58pm
ahmad179 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmad179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:59am

Salaam alaikum all

you should give no importance to sh�kh sheikh or something like them.Meanings of dreams are not known easily.You know Yousuf alaihissalaam was a prophet whom Allah had given the ability of explain dreams.so it is not a thing that everyone can do.Also i know some hadith: "if your dream is clear, then it is from Allah, and if it is confusing(ed) then it is from shaitan." So generally there is no need to explain, if you understand it, and no need to explain if it is confused.do not give lot importance, be relaxed.

Alaikum salaam

Edited by ahmad179
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 1:48pm

As-salaam alaykum Warahamatullah Wabarakatuh

Pardon me,but hussein,I'd like to ask how much knowledge you have about Islam?Did I hear you say'Interprete your own dreams?Authubillah!Dream Interpretation isn't Islamic and all the Ahadith quoted above are enough proof if you're willing to accept the truth.And please if you can,ask a Psychologist if you know any.You'd learn the Medical aspect of 'Dreams'.And as for someone who doesn't 'dream',it doesn't mean 'over-sleeping' or anything like that.Do not complicate things for yourself by looking for a Sheik or Imam to do that for you.Rasulullah (s.a.w) said:We should sleep on our right hand side,make the right supplications before going to bed.If you have a bad dream,spit on your left side three times.And you should not reveal the dream to anyone.Please,note that the hadith aren't in order.So please get more facts about it.May Allah guide Us aright.

Allahu an'lam!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
aqels10 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqels10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2008 at 12:52pm
alsalamo alaykom,

i heard your comment, about asking you for dream interpretation and you can explain it or provide one. I would be very appreciative if you can give me an explanation for my dream. My dream was that i had cancer, a doctor checked it out and she said i had cancer under my belly button, i think it was supposed to be a uterus cancer, and i told my mom about it but it seemed as if she was acting normal, meaning not sad, didn't cry nothing. then she shows me some kind of a moving picture of body parts like if it was a picture of a person but you can see through their skin and see their body parts.

i would appreciate it if you can explain this dream to me i have a feeling its really important.

Thank You Very Much!
zahra_abu02 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zahra_abu02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 8:06am

asalamu aliekum,

can u tell me please abt this dream i had. i was with my sister in low n she received a ring and 1 bangle n while i was wearing da ring cums off my finger n i was saying side of da ring is broken bt was not  n i was telling  her dis jewery look nice. can u interpret for me please. thank you 
zahra_abu02 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zahra_abu02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 9:04am
help me to interperet this dream please.thank you so much
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic