IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dreams  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dreams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amina16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Fear_Allah Fear_Allah wrote:

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato,

sis Amina16,I received the answer,the shikh only said that you may be in disobedience with your parents,that's all..

wow!!!! this is true i was kind of rebelious when i was 8. thanks sis.  That dreams been bothering me for years. 
"Words have Power" ex: The Quran
Fear_Allah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 11:55pm

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato,

Righteous>>>

Asalam o Alaikum

Sure, I'll pm you my dream. Its not for everyone to know.

I didn't receive any pm including your dream...Make sure that you sent it to me!!!

Alsalam alikom w rahmato Allah w barakato...

Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
husseinb05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote husseinb05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2006 at 4:24am

Edited by husseinb05 - 21 April 2009 at 3:57pm
Fear_Allah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fear_Allah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 6:52pm

Alsalam alikom w rahmat Allah w barakato,

here you are the site:Click Here.

I hope that the shikh would answer you.....

Alsalam alikom w rahmat Allah w  barakato..

Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
husseinb05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote husseinb05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 2:39am
salam fear alllah,

thanyou very much for this. i appreciate this!  

salam.
Mona_1022 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mona_1022 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2006 at 10:33pm

I've had many dreams that involve judgement day.  Like I knew in my dream that it was judgement day. In one dream, all the people in the world were lined in a single line on highways going somewhere (i'm assuming to be presented before Allah ) In another dream, people were being relocated to another planet.  And in the latest one, everyone was being judged.  We sat and watched as all the souls of those going to hell were taken away, like they were being called one by one.  Then, i guess i was included as a soul that was going to heaven because all the rest of the souls were taken to a room and were given food and drinks, like a little food gathering.  As we sat at these tables, some of the souls started going into this room and i wanted to see what it was.  I saw a pool and many of them in bathing suits getting into the water. I did not understand why they were doing that if it was forbidden to wear bathing suits like that.  Do u think you can explain....

is it bad to have dreams of judgement day?

Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2006 at 3:27pm
As Salam Alaikum,

I advise everyone who has a question about any dream (good or bad) to only ask questions to a qualified sheikh and not to seek answers on the internet.

I also advise everyone to keep any dream that has anything bad in it to themselves as Rasullullah (sallallahu alaihi wa salam) advised.
Ghazzali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghazzali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2006 at 2:41pm

Assalamualikum. Well I think although dreams are very influential and emotional, we should not try to make any meaning of a dream and based on that do somethimg or take a decision. There are three things which guide every deed and decision of a muslim -- Qur'an, Hadith and your inner judgment. No matter if you see you are killing someone in your dreams,in reality if it is not halal for you to kill him you can't and if it is obligatory to kill him, you have to. It is simple as that.Suppose a devoted muslim sees Karl Marx in his dreams calling him to leave islam and join the communist revolution.Should  he leave islam and do that? The decision should be based on what he deems right.

Of course there are exceptions. As far as I know there are some nafal prayers where you can ask Allah to give you a decision if you are in confusion or dilemma.In that case you might be given the answer in your dreams.

The world is a dangerous place to live in, not because of the bad people, but because of the good people who does not do anything about it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic