IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHizbullah or Hizbushaytan?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?
    Posted: 20 July 2006 at 10:41am

In the name of Allah, the Campassionate, the Mercifull

I already posted this on Shiachat forum, but they deleted it and banned me (for obvious reasons). Here's the post:

I know a lot of you would find this unbelievable and would try to ignore or mock this post but the Hezbulah lead by Hasan Nasrulah is itself part of the illuminati plan and not a true resistance!

How were they formed?
In 1982 the Zionists attacked Lebanon under Ariel Sharon. Many "Israelis" including their politicians were against this war, not because they care for the people of Lebanon, but because they thought it made no sense.
Ariel Sharon was criticised by his own men for going into this war, and many of them continue to say they have no idea why it Really happened.

Why was Israel trying to invade Lebanon when they had not yet taken over all of Palestine ?
Remember that at the time, the Hezbulah had not yet been formed.

However, after they attacked and tried to invade Lebanon and murdered thousands of people, and the people seemed to have no hope at all and were waiting for a saviour, the "Hezbulah" appeared. Shortly after, with little fighting, the Zionists pulled out of Lebanon and Hezbulah were seen as the Heros all over the world.

The revolution in Iran had happened only 3 years before this and the revolution promised to spread all accross the Muslim world and unite them all (under the Shiahs).

Considering that the Americans did not try to topple Khomeini and the Iranian Revolution (as they did to Mosaddeq) and considering that the war on Lebanon by the Zionists achieved nothing except the appearance of Hezbulah, could it be that these events were all planed to increase the popularity and the conversion to Shiism in the Middle East?

Why didnt the Hezbulah go into Israel to destroy it and free Palestine? Isnt that what they always supposedly wanted? Were they scared? (Even though their leader, Nasrulah said "we Only fear Allah)
Why did they just remain as a wall for over 20 years, doing very little and only preventing other Muslims (Sunnis) from going into Israel and attacking them.
Why did they arrest Sunnis Muslims who were trying to attack Israel?

This matter is very complicated and cannot be fully explained in one post (it would take over a 100 pages) but let us now look at recetn events:

The Shiahs in Iraq cooperate with the Americans to make their invasion much easier. The Government in Iraq is handed over to the Shiahs. The Government of Afghanistan is handed over to the Northern Alliance (Iran's puppets).
But the war in Iraq was taking away the popularity of the Shiahs. The Shiah leaders tried to make up excuses, such as accusing all their Sunni enemies in Iraq of being "Takfiris" and Terrorists or even "CIA agents" !!!!

But this certainly didnt work. The Al-Qaeda started gaining more and more popularity among the Palestinians and the Palestinians and the rest of the Muslims were turning more and more against the Shiahs.
Then we saw the suddent assassination of many Hamas leaders, and they were shortly after replaced by new Hamas leaders who made closer ties to Iran (much closer than their precessors).
Hamas became more and more nationalistic, and less and less Islamic, and therefor less popular.
This was done so that Hizbulah would seem to be the "only hope" but the problem was that Al-Qaeda and other Sunni resistance groups were becoming very popular.

Now what the Shiahs needed was to once again gain popularity and the trust of the Sunnis. Today what we are seeing is another war, like the 1982 war. Israel once again attacks Lebanon, supposedly to "destroy Hezbulah".

Wait and see, this is a repeat of the 1982 events. Hezbulah will once again "gain victory" and start singing and dancing as the Heros and saviours. Anyone who opposes them after that would be accused of being a "Zionist agent" and they will continue as a wall between the Muslims and the Zionists...

Let us now read the Holy Quran and see wether these people calling themselves "Hezbullah" are really Hezbullah or not?

How do we recognise the True Hezbullah (party of Allah) ?

We all know that the "Hizbullah" of Lebanon have a close alliance and friendship with the French Government.
We also know that the French Government is very anti Islamic, so much so that they banned Hijab.
We also know that Khomeini came to Iran from France... with a French plane.
We also know that Iran has very close alliance with France, Russia and many other Kafirs and Iran set up the "Hezbullah" of Lebanon in the first place.

Now let's read the Quran:

(58:22)Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah (Hezbullah). Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Success.

So the ones in Lebanon are not really HEZBULLAH (party of Allah) they infact fit in the description of Hizbushaytan!

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuh

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2006 at 4:48pm

In the name of Allah

Today (21st July) Hasan Nasrallah, leader of HezbuShaytan of Lebanon said: A Hezbullah defeat would be "a defeat for the entire Islamic nation."

This is what they want us to think. Do NOT be decieved! As mentioned on the above post, the HezbuShaytan of Lebanon has always stood as a wall between the Zionists and the Muslims, protecting Israel from the Sunni majority.

Now they are trying to portray themselves as the heros and leaders of Islam and claiming that if they lose, all Muslims have lost! They also call upon Sunnis to unite under them against Israel... this may sound like a good thing but why do they insist that Sunnis unite under the Shiah minority? Why also did they not unite with the Sunnis against the Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan ???

If they gain control of Sunnis (and that has been their goal for nearly 30 years) the outcome of the war will be in the hands of their leaders who are actually non-Muslims living in the west (mainly France) so Beware.

Wassalam

kRaZyXmAn View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2006 at 11:01pm
I agree that Hezbollah is not the friend of Islam...but at the moment, I also believe they are the enemy of our enemy, which is Israel
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2006 at 2:15pm

The Hizbushaytan are Monafiqeen (hypocrites). If you read the Quran you will see that the Monafiqeen pretend to be the friends of Muslims and enemy of Kuffar, but they do that so that they can stab you in the back!

Ya Allah... Oh Allah... destroy the plans of Zionists and Rafizis.

Ya Allah... Oh Allah... save us from the deception of Monafiqeen, the Hezbushaytan, and the Fitnah of Dajjal.

Wassalam

Um taqeyyeddeen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2006 at 4:29am

Sawtul Khilafah..YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT HEZBULLAH OF LEBANON!!!!!!!!!!

Are you afraid of the spread of Iran in the country?Let it be...All of the arab sunni leaders deserve it..

What have you done to sunni people of lebanon all throughout these 30 years you are talking about?

You have all watched the butchery and massacres in lebanon and done nothing or worse..

OK..Iran or satan?Let it be...As long as they are supporting hezbullah to direct these painful strokes on Palestine rapists and our children torturous army..Let it be..

Now, as before, you all have no right to talk about shiite spreading current in the region...

YOU SUNNI HAVE DONE NOTHING TO SUNNI IN LEBANON!!

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2006 at 4:59am

Brother Sawtul Khilafah

I love interesting thesis, but this one, perhaps, excels all the others I have seen since the departure of our friend, Richard Perl, from the Pentagon.

I hope, you will forgive me if I asked you just a few questions:

1. What part of Afghanistan are you from?

2.  Are you a Pukhtoon?

3. You won�t mind if I asked you about your qabeeleh?

4. Or, is it that you just happen to be residing in Afghanistan?

5  Where did you learn to pen down such good English, with no hint 

with no hint whatsoever of any Afghaniness in it? 

6. You don�t live near some poppy growing area?

(Once, I lived in an area like that and came to learn that just the air can induce such deep and interesting thought)

How were they formed?
Is it ever possible that sometimes, if not often, organisations do spring up in reaction to something?

Your post seems to suggest that Resistance Groups are not naturally cultured. They are always mandated by someone. An Afghan mind is ever more prone to considering "resistance" as a natural phenomenon. That's why I asked you the question if you just happen to be living in Afghanistan. Your mind, your angle and your script seems to betray some American think tank churn.

Considering that the Americans did not try to topple Khomeini and the Iranian Revolution

That's again a revelation for me and, I believe, for quite a few in our world who happen to have studied the situation. They tried their level best, but then even the best of a "super power" doesn't simply work.

Why didnt the Hezbulah go into Israel to destroy it and free Palestine?

I didn't realise that it was almost as easy as going into the Mustapha Hotel and picking up a hot chirgha for lunch?

The Government in Iraq is handed over to the Shiahs.

I agree with you, the Iraqi government should have been handed over to the Mandokhels of Ghazni, but the problem was that there are over 60% Shiahs in Iraq and these gangsters voted for their own guys.

We also know that Khomeini came to Iran from France... with a French plane.
Brother, I mostly travel on British planes, I sincerely hope, you won't start peddling me down the street as a British agent or something. 

If it was so bad for Khomeni to travel on a French plane, you should sent him some nice Kunduz ponies for his ride to Qum.

I must apologise I am unable to deal with the rest of your post, I am in a very slow connection area, somewhere not very far from where you are residing, I am a Pathaan and for me resistance is the single most natural thing. Every Afghan I have ever met in my life thinks and feels like that. Please do forgive me for saying that I do not smell or vibe an Afghan in you at all. You are peddling something with a very simple agenda.

Good luck, but please do get a better script from the CIA for your next post. 

Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2006 at 6:42pm

Brother Whisper, most of your post seems to be about wether or not I am from Afghanistan rather than the topic...

Yes I dont live in Afghanistan but I dont give personal information on the internet (read my profile, it's obviously not real and I also didnt mean to trick anyone which is why I made it look obvious-Im not really born in 1912 and my real name isnt "X" or "Mr X").

As for the rest of your post... you havent made any intresting points, but funny how those who accuse Hezbushaytan of being a puppet are immediately accused of being "CIA" while those who accuse Al-Qaeda are never accused of such...

The Iranian Government was saying that Al-Qaeda and Taliban are "CIA agents" while the USA was bombing the country... didnt see anyone saying "Iran is with CIA" at the time, which goes to show the Illuminati plans are working and they are making people think the way they want them to think in order to implement their philosophy.

Wassalam

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2006 at 11:42pm

Yes I dont live in Afghanistan but I dont give personal information on the internet (read my profile, it's obviously not real and I also didnt mean to trick anyone which is why I made it look obvious-Im not really born in 1912 and my real name isnt "X" or "Mr X").

See, my friend, how even an Afghan peasant like me can smell when we have some fake Afghan around. I am sorry, I won't be able to explain how this phenomenon works, not with this 9.6 KBPS connection here.

Brother Whisper, most of your post seems to be about wether or not I am from Afghanistan rather than the topic...

Please do forgive me, but may I ask what is the joy in touching a topic that's only a wee bit more fake than your identity?

However, here is a small piece of usefull info for your CIA or Mossad controllers that for some unknown reason most Afghans can now tell when they see some CIA scripted document.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
  Share Topic