IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHizbullah or Hizbushaytan?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?
    Posted: 10 December 2006 at 5:01pm

Whisper, my brother, I think we should give this youngster a break. As you can tell by his hodge-podge outline of events, and the fact that he had to enlist the assistance (no one else listened to him?) of someone who loves nothing more than to stir up trouble between people, I really believe that he is a wanna-be and nothing more. Listen to this:But there are many reasons why I cant do that, especially since I posted against Hezbushaytan and Iran and revealed their massive conspiracy.� Perhaps there is a conspiracy, but isn�t this just a bit delusional, unless Sawtul is a former high-level Iranian government official, and if so, why would he be posting the information on internet forums? Regardless, I will not post on this thread anymore and feel that it should be closed by the mods.

Peace, Hanan

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 4:58pm

Sawtul,

That sure is a long post, and I really wonder what made you think that people, except the �flame stoker,� are going to read all that.

Listen, I don�t care where you�re from. Do you care where I�m from? We all do what we feel necessary to protect our identity, and I have certainly done that. Like you, I don�t wanted to give away all my personal information, because one never knows what unsavory characters are lurking in the background.

I therefore don�t think that you are paranoid, but the danger is certainly not coming from Whisper. Whatever his issue is, concerning you, it is definitely not �to annoy you into leaving,� as the one who is practicing such tactics on a regular basis tried to whisper in your ear. I would like to warn you about exchanging PM�s, which often contain precisely the kind of personal information you want to keep to yourself.

One thing that really baffles me, and to which I would like an answer, is: why does Whisper bother you so much? As I�ve said before, if you don�t want to talk to him, then don�t. What gives him so much power over you that now you�ve posted this looooong, somewhat detailed account in which no one is interested. I suspect that you are rather young and insecure, which makes you dependent on the approval of others (do you have issues with your father?) I also believe that you really don�t have strong opinions and convictions on things yet, otherwise Whisper could not constantly divert your attention.You just want to be accepted and admired, don't you?

Peace, Hanan

Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 3:37pm

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

Let's just look at what Whisper has been posting on this thread to put an end to this rediculous arguement which has nothing to do with the topic.

I didnt dignify most of his posts with an answer as his accusations made no sense but I found one or two people actually supporting what he says so I will respond to all his idiotic posts and put an end to this mess:

Ok, let's begin and see what kind of a person Whisper is:

1: Whisper and his friends claim that my English is "too good" and hence I must be an American!!!

Ok...but Whisper claims to be an Afghan living in Spain, so how on earth is he typing English so well ??? How is it that Im not allowed to know English and Farsi, but it's perfectly ok for him to know at least 3 languages ??? (English, Farsi AND Spanish!!!)

He also said I cant be an Afghan because my English is too good....and yet he claims to be an Afghan himself even though his English is good too!! And even though he claims to live in Spain!!!!

2: When I told him I am not an Afghan he claimed he had "exposed" me!!! He also claimed that he "knew" that Im not Afghan because my attitude is different from other Afghans!!!!

In other words, he was stereotyping Afghans into people who all think alike and people who cant even speak english...and yet, he himself speaks english and claims to be an Afghan!!!

He also doesnt seem to be aware of the fact that there are so many different Afghans who have different attitudes and beliefs. Some Afghans are Communists, some like Northern Alliance are agents of the west, some like Taliban are very religious, some hate US culture, some support US culture and hate Islam, some are even Shiahs... so how can anyone accuse someone else of "not being like an Afghan"???

3: Why would Whisper even think that I was pretending to be an Afghan based on my profile ?? According to my Profile I was a 94 year old Afghan whose "REAL NAME" was MR X... If I really wanted to PRETEND to be an Afghan wouldnt I give myself an Afghan name instead of "Mr X" ? Wouldnt I give myself a Believable age rather than 94 ???

Why did Whisper take one part of my profile seriously and completely ignored the rest ???

4: He accused me of LYING just because I didnt give real information about myself on my profile...intrestingly, Whisper's own profile said that he is in SPAIN but at the same time he claimed to be in AFGHANISTAN!!! (read his first post on page 1 of this thread).

So if I was "Lying" by not giving accurate information on my profile, then that means Whisper was Also Lying because the information on his profile also contradicted what he said on his posts!!!!!!!!

5: On page 4 of this thread I posted links to an ISLAMIC FORUM (www.gawaher.com) and he claimed the Forum is ISRAELI!!!!!!!!! Go and check the website if you want and see that it's not very different from this Forum. When I asked Whisper to bring evidence that the Forum was "Israeli" he gave no evidence!

Why does this guy go around accusing people of being "Israeli" without any evidence?

We see there are many people who make fun of Muslims for calling everything a Zionist conspiracy. This is because people like Whisper go around accusing everyone they hate of being "an agent of Israel" and so when other Muslims show proof of Israel involvement in crimes and corruption, other people make fun of us and dont believe us. (It's called crying Wolf).

Infact, when Whisper accuses the Muslims in the Gawaher.com forum and me of being "israeli agents" he is actually accusing MUSLIMS of being KAFIR without proof.

This is while the Prophet pbuh said in a Hadith in Sahih Muslim that when someone accuses someone else of being a Kafir, then AT LEAST ONE OF THEM IS A KAFIR (the accuser or the accused).

In other words, when someone falsely accuses another Muslim of being a Kafir, he Himself is a Kafir!

This means that if Im a Muslim, or if www.Gawaher.com is a Muslim Forum, then Whisper is a Kafir!

6: On page 6, he said:

"If you hadn't used this typical falsies' smart aproach I might have started to respected you a bit."

As you can see, he seems more bothered about what he calls my "smart aproach" than anything else. He seems angry that I refuted him instead of giving him my personal information...

He also said:

"is it a crime for anyone living in Spain to travel by any planes? Or, just by Brit planes? Or, does staying in Spain means that one gets gagged and bound to just one place. Smarty, I have been travelling since school. Won't tell you, it's a very interesting long story meant only for friends."

Hmmm, didnt it occur to him that maybe I dont want to give away my personal information to him either?

7: On page 6, he also said that I must be an American agent because he thinks I have "bad manners":

"Another typically smart Amreeki move. Bad manners! I asked you first, you tell us where you are and then I will provide info, which could be validated by my solicitors, here or in London and elsewhere."

Just because I refuted his sillyy accusations he accused me of having "bad manners" and hence, I must be an American!!!

Intresting that now he claimed to be in London... while his profile still said "spain"!!!

8: On page 7 he accused me of posting "Israel official propaganda " and   "Official Israeli line "

Who is he trying to decieve ? Is he just trying to lie about my posts, hoping that people would believe him and not read what I actually said ??

On page 9 he said: "Is his post even worth reading?"

If what I said was official Israel propaganda, then how come not a single Israeli source is saying anything like what I said ? On the contrary, Israeli media is now saying that Nasrallah is a "powerful leader" and making him look like a hero.

Ofcourse, the Zionists pretend to oppose Nasrallah but at the same time they try to make him look like a hero in the eyes of their enemies. For example, they say things like "We hate Nasrallah because he is too strong".

When a Muslim hears this, he would think "Wow, Nasrallah is so great, Israelis admit that they fear him".

This is what Israeli propaganda is, they constantly claim Nasrallah is their "powerful enemy" but what I said was the exact opposite, I proved that Nasrallah is actually working with the Zionists and everything that I said he would do happened exactly as I predicted.

9: On page 8 he called me a Thug: What makes you think we have time to waste on obvious thugs?

It's really funny, because by the time he posted this sentence he had posted around 20 posts on this thread!!! He had actually spent more time on this thread than anyone else, including me!

He then claimed that in Afghan culture, people like me deserve to be tortured ! What kind of Afghan would make his own people look bad  ?

Intrestingly, on another thread I showed evidence that the Taliban do Not murder civilians. But then, Whisper posted on that thread and Criticised me !!!! http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6956& ;PN=2

So who is Really spreading US propaganda ??

10: When I stopped responding to his rubbish posts, he claimed to have found "proof" that I live in the USA. He said:

" - I posted my above post at 01:48 Islamicity time.

It's now 04 something in the US. But a whole day has passed in Iran. Our fake is fast asleep somewhere in the US - with his typical US expression, tools and deflection techniques."

Now if you read the time for my posts you will see a lot of them were made on 1 am and 4 am US time!!!

It seems Whisper didnt even bother looking at the timing of my posts before making his idiotic accusation...

All he is doing is following the Neo-Con and Nazi propaganda that Hanan mentioned:

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly...it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over." - Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister

This is Exactly what Whisper has been doing all this time. Repeating his accusations over and over and over again, without even bothering to even think about what he is saying. Had he read my posts he would have seen -for example- that I posted on 1 am on numerous occasions and on page 2 of this thread, I posted at :

Posted: 14 August 2006 at 4:26am

So far Whisper has made around 50 posts on this thread, repeating the same things over and over again.

11: Is he even a Muslim?

Brother sign reader pointed out that Whisper seems to believe in reincarnation...

On page 15, Whisper also said:

"Are you an Aquarian, like me? We are always a bit optimistic"

This guy is accusing me of being a fake Muslim when he himself has pagan Kafir beliefs...

He also said:

"My vibes never betray me. Perhaps, it just developed through centuries of sitting on jirgas and feeling men rather than just hearing their words. I have no idea what it is, but almost everyone turns out to be the way I vibe them."

12: On page 16 he said:

"Poor chap.Cornered by two of the most lethal weapons of our Board! Even I have started to pity his Tora Bora by now."

Intresting...he compares me with the Afghan resistance who were surrounded by the US forces.... so he is comparing himself and those who agree with him with the US forces and their allies!!! He seems to have subconsiousely given away which side he is really on...!

13: Now we get to the funniest part:

On page 16 he said that the US and Israel Didnt know that by attacking Lebanon they are going to make Iran more popular and stronger!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I responded by saying that Even I knew it was going to happen!

Then Whisper said: "I know, you are exceptionally smart."

Wow!!! Whisper thinks Im an agent of Israel and USA, but at the same time he claims that I knew something that the US and Israeli Governments Didnt know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So not only is he saying that I know more than the US and Israel, he is also saying that Im working For them!

How could I possibly know More than them if Im working FOR THEM ???

Notice how he contradicts himself in such an idiotic way.

Not only that, Whisper claims that I wanted to pretend to be an Afghan, but couldnt!!!

So....Im more clever than the US and Israeli Governments, but I cant even pretend to be an Afghan ????

And if I really wanted to pretend to be an Afghan and was at the same time more clever than the US and Israel, how come I made my profile look so obviously fake ??? Why did I write 1912 for my date of birth and MR X for my REAL NAME ???

What kind of Lunatic would think I was pretending to be an Afghan after reading the rest of my profile ??? How could anyone say I know more than the US and Israel, and then accuse me of WORKING FOR THEM!!???!!!!

And if I was spreading lies about Iran and "hezbullah" as Whisper claims, how come every single thing I said came true ????

14: On page 17 he finally confessed that he doesnt even care if I was lying:

"Had you stayed posted in Italy, we might have taken you just a bit differently."

So he wouldnt have minded if I lied about my nationality!!!

As for why I briefly changed my profile to "Italy", I already explained it here:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6007& ;PN=1&TPN=4

15: Whisper constantly said that I should give more information about myself and that I should accept his "location test".

If I wanted to give away all my personal information on the net, I would have done so from the beginning. But there are many reasons why I cant do that, especially since I posted against Hezbushaytan and Iran and revealed their massive conspiracy.

Revealing my exact location and all my info right now is practically suicide. I dont know what Whisper is trying to achieve, wether he is just an idiot, or if he is trying to get information out of me so he can help his friends in the Hezbushayatn in tracking me down... Yeah maybe this sounds paranoid, but Whisper's obsession with my location rather than my posts suggests that he is really trying to do something like this.

Angel suggests that he is trying to annoy me into leaving, which is also likely, but he may also have other things on his mind.

Anyway I am not going to reveal more information about myself than I have so far, at least not for now. If you dont believe that Im Iranian, that's fine, Im not going to tell you anymore about myself just because you keep asking over and over and over again.

Inshallah from here on we can concentrate on the Topic , which is HEZBUSHAYTAN, rather than the Whisper of Shaytan!

Peace unto those who follow the Guidance

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 12:44am

(10-23-42) and being an Autumn sign I am stuck with a mix bag of optimism n pessimism.

Brother, we are both the same vintage, I will catch up with you just if you waited a few years! Aquarius on the Capricorn cusp (21-01-47) Libra ascendant and Moon in Scorpio.

After I read Allama Iqbal's diagnosis of the Ummah in bondage, the pessimism does tend to overtake.

I had to run through a 3 months Iqbal crash course, as a kid, I had to learn Urdu for my admission to a Pakistani school. He is an enormous influence even in the educated or, shall we say, the non-petroleum smelling slightly cultured Arab Street? A known Arabic writer and one of Yasir Arafat�s close associate became Duktoor Rafiq Shaheen out of his utter love of Igbaal � as he used to put it.

In these past few years, my only problem with him has been his knighthood.

You may have read his Shikwa and say after almost 90 years still is a good Rx.

Shikwa is okay, but mostly borrowed from Rumi and Rahman Baba.

This is certain the so called Muslim people in bondage do not have much to brag about and unity is surely not the one to showcase.

All the best things come with their use-by dates, then they wither, crumble or are just put to sleep.

You know how many Nawabs and princes the British India had!

Was it 337 or 517?

I know the last bit of the figure, it was definitely a 7. Some of them were just fab, as one of my English friends would always put it. What a great part of the Empire!

Just imagine what would have happened to poor India had the Brits not arrived to cultured it? Would it not have been the greatest tragedy, on our earth, that all those deaf n dumb millions wouldn�t have been able to speak with each other if the Brits didn�t administer a century and a half dosage, of Export Quality Ingleesh?

Brother, why are you laughing?

I saw a programme on BBC 1, okay, that was a few years ago, but it implied exactly that.

The Arabs tribes were given the dismembered body of Caliphate by the Allied winners without much say by the recipients (newly minted kings and princes galore) what were they getting into for the backstabbing the Ottomans.

Now, we are brothers, but I won�t be drawn into that.

I have just been allowed back into my family. I love my family far more than I detest injustice, deceit, plunder and all that in the world!

Let�s keep the sacred �Allied� bit out of it.

Otherwise I will spread the rumour that you are in fact secretly promoting the Allied Breweries on this forum. I have a far better suggestion. Now that it has been proven beyond any doubt that we are blamers, we do it just for the sake of it, not for promoting truth and the reality of the day on our silly little ever shrinking planet.

Let�s blame it all on the Tuvalu islands.

It�s a full UN member; a very nice place, not very far from Australia and half of its 172,000 people run around their beaches, virtually, with nothing on and drinking, perhaps, the finest coconut water in the world.

Please, let�s keep the noble west out of it all.

That will also please my friend, Angel, just this a few days from our 5th anniversary of throwing light things at each other. In the meanwhile, I will try and compile a list of Madrassas for loading anything that�s been left out of the Tuvalu Islands blame bag.

The Arab lot is barely coming out of the devolution and new assault is under way through the sectarian divide; you can't ignore the obvious. If you have to advocate which side will you pick; the Sunnis or Shias knowing the side the POTUS is on?

I am unable to pick any sides.

Plus, I have grown to understand (and it�s also a deep part of my faith) that we have been granted the powers to heal all the manmade wounds.

Whisper wrote:

My vibes never betray me. Perhaps, it just developed through centuries of sitting on jirgas and feeling men rather than just hearing their words. I have no idea what it is, but almost everyone turns out to be the way I vibe them.

Centuries? Bro I hope you are not going through the Hindu astrological
reincarnation of soul cycles, unless you got carried away
cuz then we have nothing to worry about and leave it to the karmic cycle

Very hard to explain, sitting on jirgas and guiding people, you could say, has been the family business for a few centuries.

So far the thread is concerned; if my memory serves me right I vaguely remember seeing these guys welcoming the Israeli force in Lebanon in early 80s on TV and ensuing massacres of Palestinians and the banishment of Arafat & co to Tunisia.

Yes, they did, almost like the Iraqis welcomed the Tuvalu Island troops, initially.

Lebanese civil war, Hisbullah filling up the vacuum and later on Hisbullah's conflict with the IDF and so on. And now again the talk of another civil war

If you had started this thread, we would have listened to you. But, we don't hold any obligation to encourage any smelly Tuvalu islanders, any more.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Duende, don't call me "dear innocent Angel", ONLY whisper has that privilege.

Look, I understand quite fine and my blood pressure is quite fine thanks, and yes Whisper "may" have a legimate concern I HAVE NEVER DISPUTED THAT and you can go thru my post to see not that any of you guys care nor do i expect it. What i have done and all i have done is pointed out the silly notion and issue about location and identity that you guys are so obsessed with (and the immature behaviour that has gone with it), it is no indiction about someone being a liar or a fake, Who the hell cares where someone is in the world, as I mentioned before sawtual is not the only person not to reveal his location, some don't even mention any location, ALL of you have swat on this, but I guess by your notion everyone is a lair and fake. 

If any of you understood clear my issues you would have seen that, so please don't tell me I'm the one that can't understand or I don't care, if anyone of you took the time to actualy see what i have been concerned with - the injustice and unfairness about locations/identity and the personal attacks, the continous slandering and calling someone a lair and a fake over and over on something that is not evidence to use. It is all rather immature and as i mentioned somewhere, rather pathetic. 

And you know what? ak and (i think) sign reader seem to be on whispers side about concerns but they have not resorted to such low behaviours of immaturity.

If sawtul is as you guys claim him to be, I'm sure he will fall.

After seeing "Angela's Plan" taking 102 posts and 4118 hits the plan got nowhere and just hanging there; so I found taking up any issue here has no intrinsic value to get emotional about.

I have seen hell of lot more than what this thread is about so I would say the other folks need to come up with a rebuttal if they have a better facts than Sawtul's POV.

What I have seen happening in Lebanon currently gives me the vibes that there might be some truth to be found in this thread!
Hisbullah wants to rule Lebanon by aligning with Christians party against Sunnis, nice try for a Muslim unity!

If Sawtul has not violated the IC rules, I will let the thread run.

Anyone concerned about the unity of Muslims cuz of this thread needs to get the head out of sand and do something concrete for the world to see and then show and tell us.

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 11:25am

I will support and inject where those who are treated unfairly here,

We are coming to our 5th anniversary of throwing things at  each other, though very lightly! You advise me how we should treat someone who is spreading hatred - muafarat - amongst the already badly bitten Muslims?

Identity and location doen't really matter under normal circumstances, but these do start to count when we begin to reek of an agenda and are trying to pass of as a Muslim or being located in a Muslim country.

This man is an absolute fake working only for the Zionist's best interest.

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 11:00am
Hanan wrote:
I don�t usually don�t give your mostly meaningless contributions the time of day

funny, i don't either with yours

Funny? Ahhh, come on now, let's just be honest for a change. In the past you've posted snide remarks and other nonsense, disguised as replies, to many of my posts. For a while, you and your side-kick had even stalked me, and to a certain degree you're still doing it.

And now, after my lengthy post, you actually want me to believe that you have nothing to say besides this silly one-liner (see above)? And you know what - I believe you!  After all, the focus is on YOU and, being accostumed to stoking the flames from some dark place known only to you, it must be quite frightening to suddenly have to face the glaring lights of exposure. And please, PLEASE don't reply now. I've already placed you back with all the other banished-ones.

BTW: your reply to Duende further reinforces what we've already feared, namely, that you read the words, but just don't understand their meaning. Peace, Hanan

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 10:08am

Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

I don�t usually don�t give your mostly meaningless contributions the time of day

funny, i don't either with yours

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 23>
  Share Topic